Windows 10: How do I network my 2 windows 10 computers on a verizon wireless router

Discus and support How do I network my 2 windows 10 computers on a verizon wireless router in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do I network my 2 windows 10 computers on a Verizon wireless router... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BarryKennedy1, Jan 10, 2019.

1. How do I network my 2 windows 10 computers on a verizon wireless router

how do I network my 2 windows 10 computers on a Verizon wireless router

:)

BarryKennedy1, Jan 10, 2019
  2. Gino Des Win User

wireless conection to router

Hi,

To better assist you, we would like to know the following information:

• Are you able to see the router's name in the wireless networks list?
    • Are you able to connect to the router but unable to connect to the Internet?
    • Do you receive any error message when connecting to the router? If yes, what is the exact error message that you receive?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems. Kindly follow the steps below:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

If the issue persists, kindly try the troubleshooting steps on the following link:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

We recommend that you try the steps on the Update the network adapter driver,
    Run the Network troubleshooter followed by networking commands,
    Temporarily turn off firewalls
    and Use network reset to reinstall network devices sections.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Jan 10, 2019
  3. Ablos Win User
    1 router 2 computers 2 networks glitch

I have a strange problem with my internet.

We have two computers in our home both connected to the same router, one is running windows 10 and the other windows 10 education. But for some weird reason the windows 10 computer is on NETWORK 2 and the windows 10 education computer is on NETWORK. Now
    I can't make a HomeGroup or play games on LAN. How can I fix this?

Router: Sitecom Wireless Gigabit Dualband Router 300N

Both computers have the Realtek PCIe GBA Family Controller

Ablos, Jan 10, 2019
  4. How do I network my 2 windows 10 computers on a verizon wireless router

Wireless Network

Thanks for trying the steps again. It's now clear that the problem is on your router. To reconnect your laptop to the network, we suggest that you set or specify the channel of your wireless network. If you can access your router's user interface, set the
    channel to either channel 1, 6, or 11. Once done, remove your WiFi network from your preferred network list, then reconnect.

Let us know the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

How do I network my 2 windows 10 computers on a verizon wireless router

1. How do I network my 2 windows 10 computers on a verizon wireless router - Similar Threads - network computers verizon

2. how do i fix my router

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix my router: its been happening over and over again and im so tired of it every time i would connect to the internet its fine for just a second, then after like 10 seconds it would only say one network and all the other networks would just disappear and i would have no internet, i tried...
  3. how do i fix my router

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i fix my router: its been happening over and over again and im so tired of it every time i would connect to the internet its fine for just a second, then after like 10 seconds it would only say one network and all the other networks would just disappear and i would have no internet, i tried...
  4. how do i fix my router

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Networking with 10 and router

Networking with 10 and router: I have a Dell and Lenovo desktop connected with a router. The Lenovo can access the Dell files. The Dell can ping the Dell by name or IP but can't access the files. Message says to check with system admin. I have checked everything I can think of but no change. What else...
  6. PCs and other devices visible on Verizon router network, but do not appear on File Explorer

PCs and other devices visible on Verizon router network, but do not appear on File Explorer: I need to be able to transfer files easily between two Windows 10 computers. All the computers and other devices show up on the same mixed Wifi and Ethernet network on my Verizon G1100 router, and have IP addresses assigned, but when I look in File Explorer on either PC I...
  7. How do I setup my Verizon email in Windows Mail?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I setup my Verizon email in Windows Mail?: How do I setup my Verizon email in Windows Mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-setup-my-verizon-email-in-windows-mail/d8d72c7d-308d-4abd-8b00-cd9038664da7
  8. Can't Find My 4X Wireless router in Available Networks.

Can't Find My 4X Wireless router in Available Networks.: I got a Netgear 4X router today and my Dell Inspirion 5567 laptop cannot find it. It's nowhere on the list of available networks. I talked to Netgear tech support and they said that my Network Adaptor Software needs updated. This seems reasonable but I can't find how to do...
  9. How Do I Access My Router?

How Do I Access My Router?: What address do I enter in order to access my router? I tried 127.0.0.1 and 1.92.0.0.1. But they dont work Any suggestions? 127068
  10. How Do I Access My Router?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I Access My Router?: What address do I enter in order to access my router? I tried 127.0.0.1 and 1.92.0.0.1. But they dont work Any suggestions? 127068