Windows 10: how do I network two computers (w10) by wifi ?

Discus and support how do I network two computers (w10) by wifi ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do I network two computers (w10) by wifi ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ROSSBUNTING, May 7, 2019.

1. how do I network two computers (w10) by wifi ?

how do I network two computers (w10) by wifi ?

:)

ROSSBUNTING, May 7, 2019

2. wifi network recconnects automatically to another wifi network.............

Hi,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to uncheck the option to automatically connect to the network (networkprofile~), try to remove the connection by choosing forget connection and check if it helps.

Try the troubleshooting steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Network Adapter troubleshooter

Network Adapter troubleshooter find and fix the problems with wireless and other Network Adapter.

• Click on Start; in the start search type
      Troubleshooter and hit Enter.
    • In the left pane, click onView all.
    • Click on Network Adapter Troubleshooter.
    • Select Advance and click on
      Run as Administrator.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: If you are able to find the drivers in Device Manager, check for the device status.

Follow:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
      Device Manager.
    • Expand Network Adapter, right click on the driver.
    • Click on Properties and check the
      device status

Step 3: I suggest you to update the network adapter driver from device manager.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + x key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device manager.
    • Expand Network adapters. Right-click on the device and click
      Update Driver Software.
    • Restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa about:
    How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10 and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing the Wi-Fi network for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 7, 2019
  3. taward Win User
    One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, May 7, 2019
  4. m3110w Win User

Wifi network not appearing after recent Win 10 monthly patch

Someone else on another forum suggested I switch the wifi freq on my Android Nexus 5x. So I switched it from 5ghz to 2.4 and it worked! Problem solved. Now my Nexus hotspot is again appearing in my Win 10 list of available wifi networks. So problem was with Android and not Windows.

m3110w, May 7, 2019
Thema:

1. how do I network two computers (w10) by wifi ? - Similar Threads - network computers w10

2. How do I see available WIFI networks?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I see available WIFI networks?: When I'm connected to WIFI I can see a list of available networks, but if my very unstable modem boots me out and I want to reconnect I cannot see a list of available networks. I don't even see a WIFI icon. I have to restart my computer to reconnect....
  3. How do I see available WIFI networks?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I see available WIFI networks?: When I'm connected to WIFI I can see a list of available networks, but if my very unstable modem boots me out and I want to reconnect I cannot see a list of available networks. I don't even see a WIFI icon. I have to restart my computer to reconnect....
  4. Why do I have two networks running on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I have two networks running on my computer?: I see two networks name in Settings and Resource Monitor. Why are there two networks and how can I find all about the Network 3, where is it located on my computer. All I can about it.I have some networking issues going on that this maybe related too.Thank you,vickyl71...
  5. Why do I have two networks running on my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do I have two networks running on my computer?: I see two networks name in Settings and Resource Monitor. Why are there two networks and how can I find all about the Network 3, where is it located on my computer. All I can about it.I have some networking issues going on that this maybe related too.Thank you,vickyl71...
  6. Why do I have two networks running on my computer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Network two computers

Network two computers: How do I share files between two Windows 10 computers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-two-computers/06745509-10ba-4ffd-9d36-4092d2e421d9
  8. How to setup two WiFi devices on same computer to access two networks

How to setup two WiFi devices on same computer to access two networks: I don't know how to describe this properly, but here goes. I have a wifi router in my home with internet access (it is the DSL router/WiFi device provided by AT&T). In my home I have several computers on IP address 192.168.1.xxx One of these computers is my laptop. I have a...
  9. How do I connect two computers?

How do I connect two computers?: I have two computers with Windows 10, I believe. How can I access computer 1 with computer 2? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-two-computers/77880b3c-37f1-4cb4-af1f-e4cfd6416f8a
  10. How to connect two computers on a home network?

How to connect two computers on a home network?: I have a Win7 PC and a Win10 laptop. They are successfully connected to the same router (PC is wired, laptop is wifi). They are on the same Homegroup, which is set as a private network on both. File sharing is turned on for both in every way imaginable. However... The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to wireless two computers w10