Windows 10: how do i no if i have a VPN connection

Discus and support how do i no if i have a VPN connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; yes not sure if I need or have a vpn connection... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GeneNotarpippo, Jan 31, 2019.

1. how do i no if i have a VPN connection

yes not sure if I need or have a vpn connection

:)

GeneNotarpippo, Jan 31, 2019
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Jan 31, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin how do i no if i have a VPN connection :D

P4-630, Jan 31, 2019
  4. how do i no if i have a VPN connection

vpn is not working

Hi,

To address your concern, provide the answers to the following:

• Is your WiFi enabled when trying to connect to VPN?
    • Were you able to use WiFi without connecting to VPN?

If you can use WiFi properly without connecting to VPN, we suggest that you refer to your company's IT folks.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

how do i no if i have a VPN connection

1. how do i no if i have a VPN connection - Similar Threads - VPN connection

2. System tray Wi-Fi icon does not change to wired network icon when after connected to VPN.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System tray Wi-Fi icon does not change to wired network icon when after connected to VPN.: Hi,I am using Kaspersky VPN before I had issue with VPN, so I had done network reset before resetting in windows system tray icon Wi-Fi symbol changes to wired network symbol when connected to VPN but after resetting it won't change at all I had restarted and reinstalled...
  3. System tray Wi-Fi icon does not change to wired network icon when after connected to VPN.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System tray Wi-Fi icon does not change to wired network icon when after connected to VPN.: Hi,I am using Kaspersky VPN before I had issue with VPN, so I had done network reset before resetting in windows system tray icon Wi-Fi symbol changes to wired network symbol when connected to VPN but after resetting it won't change at all I had restarted and reinstalled...
  4. Automatic Screenshot not taking screenshots while connected to windows VPN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Screenshot not taking screenshots while connected to windows VPN: Automatic Screenshot not taking screenshots while connected to windows VPN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-screenshot-not-taking-screenshots-while/d9b98a61-a037-4c8f-88a8-06a60c8ccc75
  5. Automatic Screenshot not taking screenshots while connected to windows VPN

Automatic Screenshot not taking screenshots while connected to windows VPN: Automatic Screenshot not taking screenshots while connected to windows VPN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-screenshot-not-taking-screenshots-while/d9b98a61-a037-4c8f-88a8-06a60c8ccc75
  6. Remote desktop connection via VPN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote desktop connection via VPN: I have remote desktop on both a laptop and a mini PC. Both have windows 11 pro. I am able to connect while on the same network. I'd like to understand how to connect remotely while on different networks via the VPN method....
  7. Remote desktop connection via VPN

Remote desktop connection via VPN: I have remote desktop on both a laptop and a mini PC. Both have windows 11 pro. I am able to connect while on the same network. I'd like to understand how to connect remotely while on different networks via the VPN method....
  8. Extremely Slow Internet Connection via L2TP VPN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extremely Slow Internet Connection via L2TP VPN: Hello all,I got a new Lenovo Thinkpad with Windows 11 Pro. Whenever I connect to VPN from Windows my speed is 0.01 mbps.I searched for solutions and I tried:Running wireshark at background didn't do anything for meTrying to remove updates I don't have them installed i think...
  9. Extremely Slow Internet Connection via L2TP VPN

Extremely Slow Internet Connection via L2TP VPN: Hello all,I got a new Lenovo Thinkpad with Windows 11 Pro. Whenever I connect to VPN from Windows my speed is 0.01 mbps.I searched for solutions and I tried:Running wireshark at background didn't do anything for meTrying to remove updates I don't have them installed i think...
  10. Unable to connect to internet over VPN.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to internet over VPN.: So, my issue is a bit tricky. I have my work VPN which is required for working on any company project. I was able to connect via it just before the weekend but now it has stopped working. When connected via the said VPN, I am unable to browse through any web browser or open...