Windows 10: how do I notify my address book that I am changing my e-mail address

Discus and support how do I notify my address book that I am changing my e-mail address in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do I notify my address book that I am changing my e-mail address... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Arthur F Stokes, Jun 25, 2019.

1. how do I notify my address book that I am changing my e-mail address

how do I notify my address book that I am changing my e-mail address

:)

Arthur F Stokes, Jun 25, 2019

2. E-mail address book

How do I find/set up an E-mail Address Book?

###jantutut9046, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Bastet Win User
    Win10 Mail - where's the address book?

That’s now the People app. how do I notify my address book that I am changing my e-mail address :)
    If you know the contact's name or email address & they’re listed in the People app, you can start typing the first few letters of their name or email address and Mail for Windows 10 will suggest matching contacts.

Bastet, Jun 25, 2019
  4. how do I notify my address book that I am changing my e-mail address

windows mail e-mail addresses

I have started using BT Mail again as I seem to be able to edit my address book ok.

When using the mail for windows app which appears in the start up screen the people app shows the correct e mail address that I want. However when I use new mail and the list of addresses comes up, a wrong address is also shown. I do not seem able to remove
    or edit any of the addresses

RODNEYBENNETT1, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

how do I notify my address book that I am changing my e-mail address

1. how do I notify my address book that I am changing my e-mail address - Similar Threads - notify address book

2. How do I remove an e-mail address from my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove an e-mail address from my account?: How do I remove an e-mail address from my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-an-e-mail-address-from-my-account/22944ffc-47a2-415e-a5ac-53f00ceb3ea5
  3. How do I remove an e-mail address from my account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove an e-mail address from my account?: How do I remove an e-mail address from my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-an-e-mail-address-from-my-account/22944ffc-47a2-415e-a5ac-53f00ceb3ea5
  4. How do I remove an e-mail address from my account?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Changing e-mail address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing e-mail address: Recently I've come home and since I remember I have a PC with Windows 8.1 not in the best state, but still working I'd want to change the e-mail address linked with the account I have on my PC. I'd also want to change the e-mail address on my Microsoft account. At the same...
  6. Changing e-mail address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing e-mail address: Recently I've come home and since I remember I have a PC with Windows 8.1 not in the best state, but still working I'd want to change the e-mail address linked with the account I have on my PC. I'd also want to change the e-mail address on my Microsoft account. At the same...
  7. How to change my e-mail address in my Microsoft account?

How to change my e-mail address in my Microsoft account?: I recently changed my e-mail address due to some issues with AT&T. I've updated virtually all my files and apps to reflect the change, except for my Microsoft account which still shows my previous e-mail address. How can I make this revision?...
  8. Changing an e-mail address

Changing an e-mail address: We moved house last year and we changed our e-mail address to include an indication of our new address. However, I am finding it impossible to close the old e-mail address in Microsoft and transfer any information still retained on it to our new e-mail address. I have tried...
  9. how do I add addresses to my address book?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I add addresses to my address book?: take me to my address book https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-addresses-to-my-address-book/6afc86a8-d89c-48ab-83c6-38857b4bf600"
  10. How do I delete outdated addresses from my billing address book?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I delete outdated addresses from my billing address book?: The buttons for Editing and Deleting my addresses are not clickable and the help is not... helpful I only have one payment method setup which does not use those addresses. Any way to delete them? I don't want to delete my Microsoft account... Here's what it says:...