Windows 10: How do I obtain the Bitlocker recovery key?

Discus and support How do I obtain the Bitlocker recovery key? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; On turning on, my Dell laptop said it had no system time. On trying to find a solution, I ended up on a page called 'Bitlocker', asking me to enter the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MarkBugby, Oct 3, 2018.

1. MarkBugby Win User

How do I obtain the Bitlocker recovery key?

On turning on, my Dell laptop said it had no system time. On trying to find a solution, I ended up on a page called 'Bitlocker', asking me to enter the 'recovery key', which also gave me a key ID. It advised to retrieve key by going to http:/windows.microsoft.com/recoverykeyfaq - a webpage that no longer exists.

Any ideas?

:)

MarkBugby, Oct 3, 2018
  2. Xylee Del Win User
    Xylee Del, Oct 3, 2018
  3. Marc Cai Win User
    bitlocker key

Hi Teddy,

Regarding BitLocker concerns, please refer to this link:
    Article ID: 17133.
    The link contains steps and hints on how to obtain your BitLocker recovery key.

Update us when you need further assistance.

Marc Cai, Oct 3, 2018
  4. How do I obtain the Bitlocker recovery key?

bitlocker key id recovery

Hi Jessen P

Thank you very much for your advice.

I did follow your suggestion but I can't get recovery key.

I got the below message.

You don't have any BitLocker recovery keys in your Microsoft account.

Next Step, What should I do?

Nam-PeunGカーンダー, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

How do I obtain the Bitlocker recovery key?

1. How do I obtain the Bitlocker recovery key? - Similar Threads - obtain Bitlocker recovery

2. how do i obtain my bitlocker key,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i obtain my bitlocker key,: my computer tells me what to do but it does not work and i cannot connect my laptop to my microsoft account without the bitlocker key to log into and set it up, but i can’t get my bitlocker key without my laptop linked to my microsoft account,please help...
  3. how do i obtain my bitlocker key,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i obtain my bitlocker key,: my computer tells me what to do but it does not work and i cannot connect my laptop to my microsoft account without the bitlocker key to log into and set it up, but i can’t get my bitlocker key without my laptop linked to my microsoft account,please help...
  4. How do I find my bitlocker recovery key

How do I find my bitlocker recovery key: I tried using the steps provided on Microsoft website but this url shown in the image doesn't provide any information , my laptop had a hardware problem it's motherboard was harmed so while rebooting the system it asked for bitlocker recovery key...
  5. How do I access my BitLocker recovery key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I access my BitLocker recovery key?: When I go to devices and then go to BitLocker recovery key, it says try a different URL, and I'm then unable to get the key. My laptop which has alot of precious save files cannot be opened at all without it and I am in dire need....
  6. How do I access my BitLocker recovery key?

How do I access my BitLocker recovery key?: When I go to devices and then go to BitLocker recovery key, it says try a different URL, and I'm then unable to get the key. My laptop which has alot of precious save files cannot be opened at all without it and I am in dire need....
  7. How do I get my Bitlocker recovery key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I get my Bitlocker recovery key?: I have corrupted files I can't delete on a laptop. To resolve this I need to rey deleting in safe mode but when I try going into safe mode I am asked for a bitlocker recovery key. I have never turned bitlocker on.If I go to my account then I can see 2 devices listed, laptop...
  8. How do I get my bitlocker recovery key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my bitlocker recovery key?: How do I get my recovery key for Bitlocker? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-bitlocker-recovery-key/05def137-6852-4f93-be13-1694856c5e18
  9. how I obtain recovery key

how I obtain recovery key: Hi, I obtain recovery key if I have the serial no. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-obtain-recovery-key/2c1a82a9-36f7-408d-b634-43d629f78a7b
  10. how do i use recovery key id to retrieve recovery key for bitlocker

how do i use recovery key id to retrieve recovery key for bitlocker: I have tried command prompt plenty of times and I cannot manage to bypass bitlocker nor will it give me my key to enter. I do not have a recovery key set up for my computer and all I have is a recovery key ID....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do you obtainthe recovery key for bitlocker

2. bitlocker recovery key id

3. HOW DO YOU OBTAIN BITLOCKER RECOVERY KEY