Windows 10: how do i obtain w 10 update buil 1809?

Discus and support how do i obtain w 10 update buil 1809? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My "Update History" shows Build 1803. Shouldn't 1809 showed up by now?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jim Giglio 81 - gmail, Nov 15, 2018.

1. how do i obtain w 10 update buil 1809?

My "Update History" shows Build 1803. Shouldn't 1809 showed up by now?

:)

Jim Giglio 81 - gmail, Nov 15, 2018

2. 1809 Update Queries

Edited to include Disk Management View
    Also, FWIW: File Explorer View w/propertities
    ~
    Hello All,
    Since my update to 1809 I saw nothing unusual until now.
    Reading in 1809 Update Queries suggested to me a look at Macrium might be useful, attached.
    I see NTFS Primary partition is now red.
    ~
    Asking for advice on restoring a C: Macrium image from 4 weeks ago. Should I do it or might this situation require professional surgery?

Thanks goes out to all who read this and those who reply! *Smile

jdUnionngarden, Nov 15, 2018
  3. Melvis Win User
    PC Cant Obtain a IP Address, Need some advice!

Step 1: Click START button
    Step 2: In the Search area, type "regedt32" (of course don't include the ""), right click on the search result and "Run as Administrator".

Step 3: Click on "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE", should expand out to a list of stuff
    Step 4: Next choose "SYSTEM", should expand again
    Step 5: Choose "CurrentControlSet", expands again
    Step 6: Choose "Services", expands to a super large list of stuff

Step 7: Click on "Dhcp", the right window will show the files in that folder
    Step 8: Double click on "DependOnService"
    Step 9: Delete all the words in text area, except "Afd", and click OK. You are done here

Step 10: Next under "Services", look for "EapHost", this should be a few folders below Dhcp Step 11: Same thing, double click on the file "DependOnService"
    Step 12: Delete everything in the text are and click OK. You are done.

Now, close everything and RESTART WINDOWS. Your WLan should be back and working once your computer starts. Hope this saves you like it saved me. Thanks to original poster for the wonderful resolution. Your post was almost too obscure to find, but I'm glad this is SOLVED! I'll be spreading the word around to save people from the constant agony of WLAN SVC going balistic every time after a registry cleanup."

THIS^ FIXED IT!! yay thanks everyone!!

Melvis, Nov 15, 2018
  4. Cr00zng Win User

how do i obtain w 10 update buil 1809?

WMP for version 1809...

My Windows 10 N, version 1803 had used Windows Media Player via installing it from the "Windows_MediaFeaturePack_x64_1803.msu" file.

Updating to 1809 removed the WMP and no longer available in the apps list:

how do i obtain w 10 update buil 1809? [​IMG]

There's an updated version listed at:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...ows-n-editions

But clicking on the link and looking for the 1809 in the drop down list of versions does not show the media feature pack available for download for 1809; instead it shows version 1709 and 1803.

Does anyone have a direct link to WMP for Windows 10 N, version 1809?

TIA...

Cr00zng, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

how do i obtain w 10 update buil 1809?

1. how do i obtain w 10 update buil 1809? - Similar Threads - obtain update buil

2. how do i obtain my bitlocker key,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i obtain my bitlocker key,: my computer tells me what to do but it does not work and i cannot connect my laptop to my microsoft account without the bitlocker key to log into and set it up, but i can’t get my bitlocker key without my laptop linked to my microsoft account,please help...
  3. how do i obtain my bitlocker key,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i obtain my bitlocker key,: my computer tells me what to do but it does not work and i cannot connect my laptop to my microsoft account without the bitlocker key to log into and set it up, but i can’t get my bitlocker key without my laptop linked to my microsoft account,please help...
  4. How do I obtain Windows Audio for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I obtain Windows Audio for Windows 10: How do I install Windows Audio on Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-obtain-windows-audio-for-windows-10/2d2119a4-be6a-40b9-9ab0-bdeb57557483
  5. How do I obtain Windows Audio for Windows 10

How do I obtain Windows Audio for Windows 10: How do I install Windows Audio on Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-obtain-windows-audio-for-windows-10/2d2119a4-be6a-40b9-9ab0-bdeb57557483
  6. How do I obtain Windows Audio for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How do I obtain my product key?

How do I obtain my product key?: Some time ago I upgraded my PC. I now recently booted my old PC up and realized it had W10 Pro. My new one doesn't. I want upgrade my new PC with the product key of this one. I am having trouble getting the actual key though. I've tried some command prompt methods but they...
  8. How do I obtain Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I obtain Windows 10: I would like to install Windows 10 on a Dell PC that currently runs Windows 7. Windows 7 came installed on the computer when I purchased it, and I have the product key. But when I follow the instructions posted on Microsoft Community by aakkam22, I am told that "We're unable...
  9. How do I obtain Windows 10

How do I obtain Windows 10: I would like to install Windows 10 on a Dell PC that currently runs Windows 7. Windows 7 came installed on the computer when I purchased it, and I have the product key. But when I follow the instructions posted on Microsoft Community by aakkam22, I am told that "We're unable...
  10. How do I obtain Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade