Windows 10: How do I ope a CD that says to point to .netframework? I don't know how to do that.

Discus and support How do I ope a CD that says to point to .netframework? I don't know how to do that. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I ope a CD that says to point to .netframework? I don't know how to do that.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AprilSchneeweiss, Jun 30, 2020.

1. How do I ope a CD that says to point to .netframework? I don't know how to do that.

How do I ope a CD that says to point to .netframework? I don't know how to do that.

:)

AprilSchneeweiss, Jun 30, 2020
  2. jasonisom Win User

how do i unlick pipeline from 12 to 16

hey guys i want to learn how to step to step to unlock from 12 to 16 using flash bios can some of u guys teach me step to step how to do it? i have floppy and i tried try when restart computer but say error cant read or remove floppy. so can someone help me how it work? also i have ati tool .24 of course but what another more do i need? i have atiflash too

jasonisom, Jun 30, 2020
  3. illimay Win User
    How do I expand the 'Recent' list in the File Explorer?

Thanks for an alternative suggestion.

How do I ope a CD that says to point to .netframework?  I don't know how to do that. [​IMG]

I don't know what happened... but the list got longer for some reason. I didn't do anything special... but it just got longer

illimay, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Shanester Win User

How do I ope a CD that says to point to .netframework? I don't know how to do that.

How do I select AutoPlay program?

Greetings,

How do I select a program in AutoPlay?

When I go to Settings > Devices > AutoPlay, the Removable drive options are:

• Take no action
    • Open folder to view files (File Explorer)
    • Ask me every time
    • Configure this drive for backup (File History)
    • Configure storage settings (Settings)
    How do I select a program?

If I select "Ask me every time", and then insert a music CD, I get a notification:

DVD RW Drive (EHow do I ope a CD that says to point to .netframework?  I don't know how to do that. :) Audio CD
    Select to choose what happens with audio CDs.

If I click the notification, this box appears:

DVD RW Drive (EHow do I ope a CD that says to point to .netframework?  I don't know how to do that. :) Audio CD
    Choose what to do with audio CDs.
    • Play audio CD
      Power Media Player 14
    • Play audio CD
      Windows Media Player
    • Take no action
    However, the program I want to run isn't in the list. How do I select it? Someone else asked a similar question. The answer there was to make the desired program a default program first, and then it would appear in the list. Unfortunately, I don't have the option to specify my own program for the default music player.

Thanks,
    Shane.

Shanester, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

1. How do I ope a CD that says to point to .netframework? I don't know how to do that. - Similar Threads - ope says point

2. how do i open cd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i open cd: how do i open cd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-open-cd/2fe4ca5a-f8f7-4a97-b1d3-deb17e7c67c3
  3. how do i open cd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i open cd: how do i open cd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-open-cd/2fe4ca5a-f8f7-4a97-b1d3-deb17e7c67c3
  4. how do i open cd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I don't know want to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know want to do?: My computer is a laptop running Windows 10I have all of my data stored in notepad it's a free programbut wordpad is better because you can click on a URLso I copy pasted my data from notepad in wordpad the problem was I couldn't get the spacing the samein notepad for example...
  6. I don't know want to do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't know want to do?: My computer is a laptop running Windows 10I have all of my data stored in notepad it's a free programbut wordpad is better because you can click on a URLso I copy pasted my data from notepad in wordpad the problem was I couldn't get the spacing the samein notepad for example...
  7. I don't know want to do?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I don't know what to do at this point

I don't know what to do at this point: [ATTACH] I can't deal with this anymore. I don't know what I could use to solve this problem. The gamebar, search, the movies and tv app, all have this problem. If you don't know, I have this problem where the processes freak out. As you can see, it says weather, yet it's on...
  9. How do I rip a CD?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I rip a CD?: I have one CD drive and want to copy contents from one CD to another. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-rip-a-cd/41d8b48e-247a-4e78-8289-b917766b4274"
  10. How do I change my password on my opeing page?

How do I change my password on my opeing page?: How do I change my password on my opening page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-password-on-my-opeing-page/ae1e4d3a-5479-40ad-a380-d4798c2b6e6e