Windows 10: How do I open a file that says .ib2?

Discus and support How do I open a file that says .ib2? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Ok so I am trying to open this file and it has .ib2 on the end. It is a zipped file. So I extract the files, and then try to open one and it asks me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KerriWadsworth, Apr 18, 2019.

1. How do I open a file that says .ib2?

Ok so I am trying to open this file and it has .ib2 on the end. It is a zipped file. So I extract the files, and then try to open one and it asks me what do I want to open it with?

I know that the file is from InstaBuilder, but I don't have that on my computer, nor do I want it.
    Isn't there some kind of way to change the files from one form to another so that I can open any file?

I get the whole pdf thing, I am assuming there is something like that that applies to different types of files also?

Please help!

And then also, if I accomplish getting the file opened, I need to make sure that I will be able to copy things from that file to another file of my choice.

If that part doesn't make sense, I would like to be able to at least start with getting the thing opened.

Thanks!

Kerri

(oh yeah, I am using Windows 10 on a Pavilion Desktop PC)

:)

KerriWadsworth, Apr 18, 2019
  2. Ketxxx Win User

opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Apr 18, 2019
  3. jaydeee Win User
    PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile How do I open a file that says .ib2? :)

jaydeee, Apr 18, 2019
  4. How do I open a file that says .ib2?

"open with" and opening of files slow

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Have you made any changes on your computer, prior to this issue?

To fix issues with Word documents opening slowly, I suggest you to attach a different template to the document and check if that helps. Follow the below steps to attach a templates.

Steps:-

1. Open Word application.
    2. Click on File and select Options.
    3. Select Add-Ins from the list.
    4. Under Manage Select Templates and click on
      Go.
    5. In the pop up, type Normal in the Document template.
    6. Click on Ok.

To fix issues with Adobe files opening slowly follow the below troubleshooting steps and check if that helps.

Steps:-

1. Open Adobe application.
    2. Click on Edit.
    3. Select Preferences option.
    4. Tap on General.
    5. Uncheck Enable protected mode at startup.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

How do I open a file that says .ib2?

1. How do I open a file that says .ib2? - Similar Threads - open file says

2. How do I open a .mix file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I open a .mix file?: I have looked off and on for several years to figure out how to be able to just view the 3 .mix files I have. They are extremely sentimental to me and I would really like to solve this issue. As it was exclusively a Microsoft file type, there should be some way to convert or...
  3. How do I open a .picasa file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I open a .picasa file?: How do I open a .picasa file on my PC? It shows me in notepad the jpg's in the file, but I can't open them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-open-a-picasa-file/f6673761-1c52-4ccb-83d7-77230529d1b1
  4. how do I open a est file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I open a est file: What is an est file and how do I open it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-open-a-est-file/c99d57e8-e380-4a00-af36-961f77f35baf
  5. Everything I try to open, it says how do you want to open this file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everything I try to open, it says how do you want to open this file: Every thing I try to open, it says how do you want to open this file. I can’t open any app or game. I can’t factory reset my pc. I’ve tried everything and nothing works I need help really bad. Please help!!...
  6. Everything I try to open, it says how do you want to open this file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everything I try to open, it says how do you want to open this file: Every thing I try to open, it says how do you want to open this file. I can’t open any app or game. I can’t factory reset my pc. I’ve tried everything and nothing works I need help really bad. Please help!!...
  7. How do I fix "Open With" Files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix "Open With" Files?: Hello! So I'm trying to download some games from Game Jolt and then when I try to open the files its just a "open with file". I use Opera GX but I don't think that makes any difference. My question is, how to I make it a file folder or compressed folder so I can open the game...
  8. How do I open pmc files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I open pmc files?: [ATTACH] I heard that Performance Monitor can open that type of file. And is there any good softwares that can open pmc files? Have been waiting over an hour to find it submitted by /u/kfkjhgfd [link] [comments]...
  9. How do I open a VHDX file?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    How do I open a VHDX file?: Using Windows 10-64 and Windows backup and restore. I want to view a file that must be contained in a recent backup. I see the apparent backup files as vhdx. I right click to mount the virtual HD and get an error message as shown in the screenshot. How do I extract a...
  10. How do I open this file?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I open this file?: [img] I'm not computer savvy and I'm trying to download a mod for Sims 3. I finally extracted the zipped file and what appears next to it is an internet explorer icon. I double clicked on it and it opened up my download manager window like in the picture. Except when I...