Windows 10: How Do I Open a Logitech Video E-Mail on Fall Creators Edition?

Discus and support How Do I Open a Logitech Video E-Mail on Fall Creators Edition? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, everyone. I'm using the Fall Creators Update edition of Windows 10, 64-bit. I have a couple of old Logitech Video E-mail files. In previous... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jdanniel, Dec 27, 2018.

1. jdanniel Win User

How Do I Open a Logitech Video E-Mail on Fall Creators Edition?

Hello, everyone. I'm using the Fall Creators Update edition of Windows 10, 64-bit.

I have a couple of old Logitech Video E-mail files. In previous versions of Windows, I was able to launch these files and view them. In the current version of Windows 10, I cannot.

I've tried the Troubleshooting Compatibility option, with no success. I've browsed the Logitech web site for troubleshooting tips, but didn't find anything. I've Googled the subject, without finding anything relevant.

So, I've come here. Does anyone here have any suggestions about opening a Logitech Video E-Mail file on this version of Windows 10?

Thank you!

:)

jdanniel, Dec 27, 2018

2. Fall Creators Update Removed Mail Tile

Recently updated with the Fall Creators Update and now I have the "My People" functionality on the taskbar. What I didn't know was that I was going to lost the Mail tile from the start menu and Mail and Calendar would no longer be in my programs list.

So now it takes an extra step for me to click on "My People" then select Apps, then Mail. Is there any way for me to get back my Mail tile?

gkamieneski, Dec 27, 2018
  3. Unable to open the e-mails in Mail app.

Hi Ali,

As an initial step, I suggest you to check for any pending updates in Windows. Follow the below steps;

• Press Windows key+ I to open the
      Settings.

• Click on Update & security, then click on
      Windows Update.

• Select Check for updates. If Windows Update says that your PC is up to date, you have all the updates that are currently available.

if the issue still persist, please refer to the below article and check the troubleshooting steps provided under
    You see a different error code or your problem isn't listed here.

https://support.office.com/en-us/ar...ndows-10-0dd86c69-18f3-4f73-9d3d-375bdc9c3e34hope
    you can open the e-mails.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Dec 27, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. How Do I Open a Logitech Video E-Mail on Fall Creators Edition? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

1. How Do I Open a Logitech Video E-Mail on Fall Creators Edition? - Similar Threads - Open Logitech Video

2. e-mail videos .

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    e-mail videos .: Why do some e-mail videos sent from friends stop before they can be viewed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-videos/a0a7ce21-c836-46d2-9f22-f5e36dccd7d5
  3. How do I e-mail a video that is only on my desk top?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I e-mail a video that is only on my desk top?: I want to forward a video that has been saved on my desk top I am using Windows 10 to an e-mail address. I have tried the "share" button after double clicking the video icon, but that will not work. I tried forwarding it from another e-mail as an attachment but that did not...
  4. Fall Creator edition thinks it hasn't installed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Fall Creator edition thinks it hasn't installed: Fall Creator edition is definitely on my machine. All the new elements I'm aware of are there, (including the new folder protection, see separate thread) it says version 1709 in the settings But Windows Update is still trying to install it. It downloads, then comes up with...
  5. How To Stop The Fall Creators Upgrade

How To Stop The Fall Creators Upgrade: I tried to use the method I used to stop 14393.1715 from upgrading to The CU but with 15063,632 that method stops all updates. Does anyone know of a workable one as 16299 will not work properly on my PC. 94817
  6. Creators Fall Update - How Do I Stop It ?

Creators Fall Update - How Do I Stop It ?: Please, how do I stop this MADNESS ? A couple of months ago the Fall update went on. All sorts didn't work, and it caused me loads of agro, so I rolled back to previous version. On Friday, MS kindly turned on my machine (how the hell do they have the right to do that...
  7. Problem After Installing Fall Creators Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem After Installing Fall Creators Edition: I did a clean install (deleted all partitions) and having a strange problem...When I download a program and try to install it, the UAC comes up and warns me that "YOUR ORGANIZATION HAS PREVENTED YOU FROM INSTALLING THIS APPLICATION"... It won't let me install anything...I...
  8. How do I get the Fall Creator's Update.....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I get the Fall Creator's Update.....: .......and is it included with the most recent version of Windows 10 that I get with the Media Creation Tool? 96038
  9. fall creator update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    fall creator update: Is there a general chart which might give info on when i would get fcu. I went from 7 to 10 just a couple weeks before free 10 stopped. 97324
  10. Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Fall Creators Update: I work for a company that has about 200 desktop and laptop running Windows 10 (most are HP's)on our own domain and after the fall creators update, we have experienced Unauthenticated network messages as well as download issues in all browsers (Edge, IE 11, Chrome, Firefox)....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech