Windows 10: How do I open links externally?

Discus and support How do I open links externally? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't find this setting in the Windows 10 FB app. Please help. Thanks!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KentArmstrong1, Dec 1, 2018.

1. How do I open links externally?

I can't find this setting in the Windows 10 FB app. Please help. Thanks!

:)

KentArmstrong1, Dec 1, 2018
  2. John Vil Win User

Can't open Outlook links in Edge

Hi,

In order for us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Dose this problem occur on a particular website or all the links you try to open from Outlook?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?

In the meantime, we suggest that you reset Microsoft Edge. Kindly refer to the steps below:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on More options […].
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on ‘Choose what to clear’.
    • Select all of them and click on Clear all.

We look forward for your reply.

John Vil, Dec 1, 2018
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    External Hard Drive

Hi John,

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps below:

• Open your External Hard Drive file in File Explorer.
    • Type the name of the file you want to search on the search box and click Enter.
    The file will show up in Search Results and you will be able to move it to the correct folder.

Let us know if you need further help.

Remon Ont, Dec 1, 2018
  4. How do I open links externally?

copied link will not open

While in mail I right click to copy a link to my external hard drive and when I open the link it doesn't display the contents. All other links previously copied prior to installing Windows 10 are displayed. Any suggestions?

LindaSqueglia, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

How do I open links externally?

1. How do I open links externally? - Similar Threads - open links externally

2. How Do I Share a OneDrive Link to a File w/ Anyone?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How Do I Share a OneDrive Link to a File w/ Anyone?: I got OneDrive. How do I share a OneDrive link to a file from my PC to anyone? I want to make sure that the person only views that file and no other file. How do i do this? 123249
  3. opening link.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    opening link.: my computer is somehow set to open new window instead opening a new tab. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/opening-link/e72bfcf5-58f9-4ae0-ba42-9e2c89735733
  4. IE11 How can I open a link in the same TAB (it always opens in a new o

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 How can I open a link in the same TAB (it always opens in a new o: Hi all, Well, the topic more or less spoeaks for itself *Smile The tabbed browsing setting are switched to default, buit that doesb't help. Can anyone help me with this? Regards, Kees 59677
  5. How do I open a VHDX file?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    How do I open a VHDX file?: Using Windows 10-64 and Windows backup and restore. I want to view a file that must be contained in a recent backup. I see the apparent backup files as vhdx. I right click to mount the virtual HD and get an error message as shown in the screenshot. How do I extract a...
  6. How do I remove items in the "Open With" list?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove items in the "Open With" list?: I just received my new Laptop/Tablet with Windows 10. I'm not really liking Windows 10 at this point. Anyway I've been installing my programs for a couple of days and downloaded one that auto defaulted to opening in Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer is the wrong program...
  7. How do I manage backup space? The link doesn't open.

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How do I manage backup space? The link doesn't open.: I have space being consumed on an external drive of old backups. These were created a while ago and I want to keep one or two around for historical archives, but the rest can go. Trouble is, how do I get backup and restore to manage them? Or... should I just drill down and...
  8. How do I use my external monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How do I use my external monitor: I paid for a Win 10 upgrade for my Dell Inspiron 6400. First off it wouldn't recognize my laptop as a 64bit computer, which didn't really matter as I have only 2Gb memory anyway. It installed wonderfully quickly and I was able to use my Flatron 24" monitor by just using the...
  9. How do I open this file?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I open this file?: [img] I'm not computer savvy and I'm trying to download a mod for Sims 3. I finally extracted the zipped file and what appears next to it is an internet explorer icon. I double clicked on it and it opened up my download manager window like in the picture. Except when I...
  10. How do I open multiple windows

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I open multiple windows: Hi Sometimes I like to have two web pages open at the same time. With windows 8 all I had to do was right click on the IE icon and the option to open another window was there, but that option isn't there in Windows 10. Any help much appreciated 18748