Windows 10: How do I open Microsoft store with error ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches

Discus and support How do I open Microsoft store with error ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello people of this thread, Im running windows 10 on my Imac late 2013 and I partitioned the windows section to have 750 memory of the hard disk,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Zoom, Jan 23, 2019.

1. Zoom Win User

How do I open Microsoft store with error ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches

Hello people of this thread,

Im running windows 10 on my Imac late 2013 and I partitioned the windows section to have 750 memory of the hard disk, while apple ios has 240 memory I believe. After finally downloading windows 10 using my 64 gb flash drive and boot camp assistant I came to the issues of trying to open my microsoft store and of trying to run videos. But my major concern is trying to run the microsoft store. I have tried most of the commands on my powershell but still wont even open for 4 seconds. I tried looking for localcaches and I couldnt find it so that method was not helpful. I resetted and repaired microsoft store, but nothing. Dont know what else to do was hoping people reading this thread would help.

Thank you for your time!

:)

2. ms-windows-store-PurgeCaches

windows store won't load, can't find (ms-windows-store-PurgeCaches)

Malcolmpictureman, Jan 23, 2019
  3. Paolo Mag Win User
    Microsoft store.

Hi Monty,

The error message Windows cannot find ‘ms-windows-store: PurgeCaches’. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again means that your Microsoft Store is not registered. For us to assist you, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below
    to re-register your Microsoft Store:

• Press the Windows button + X.
    • Click on Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the command prompt, enter the following command:

PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml
    • Restart your PC and see if the issue persists.

Let us know how it goes and if you need further assistance, feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Jan 23, 2019
  4. How do I open Microsoft store with error ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches

Store App Windows 10 doesn't open

I have that issue as well. the store flashes opens and closes in the same second. I tried one suggestion to clear caches and when I did Windows + r and in the RUN typed WSReset.exe I get a error message saying
    it can't find

ms-windows-store; PurgeCaches

RhondaLaPato, Jan 23, 2019
Thema:

How do I open Microsoft store with error ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches

1. How do I open Microsoft store with error ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches - Similar Threads - open Microsoft store

2. How do I fix this error in the Microsoft Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I fix this error in the Microsoft Store?: I am trying to download Asphalt 9: Legends but it would not work because of Microsoft Store saying that "something happened on our end" as well as being stuck in "starting download". I had once disabled windows update in the registry editor by removing access on all user...
  3. Ms Store do not open

Ms Store do not open: My Microsoft store stopped working it starts loading then after a few seconds it closes automatically. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store-do-not-open/dc898224-74d8-4f3f-94d4-49fc319977a9
  4. Ms Store do not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ms Store do not open: My Microsoft store stopped working it starts loading then after a few seconds it closes automatically. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store-do-not-open/dc898224-74d8-4f3f-94d4-49fc319977a9
  5. Ms Store do not open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. ms-window-store: PurgeCaches

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ms-window-store: PurgeCaches: Hi there,I have problem with Microsoft Store App which would disappear after popup. I have tried many online solutions but none of them have worked properly. Please guide me to solve this problem. Thanks in advance....
  7. Can't open MS Microsoft Store after resetting MS Microsoft Store

Can't open MS Microsoft Store after resetting MS Microsoft Store: After I reset the Microsoft Store I couldn't open it and it is still happening now. I also noticed when I went to Apps and features in settings MS Microsoft Store was missing even though MS Microsoft Store was in the start bar but it still won't work in the task bar. When I...
  8. ms-windows-store purgecaches file system error -2147416359

ms-windows-store purgecaches file system error -2147416359: Every time I try to open a microsoft app following error msg is shown : "ms-windows-store purgecaches file system error -2147416359 " How to solve this problem? [IMG]...
  9. Microsoft Store - Missing PurgeCaches

Microsoft Store - Missing PurgeCaches: So I recently signed upto the Windows Game Pass PC Beta, and updated to the latest Windows 10 Update ( after installing a new SSD as I had run out of space) So ive done a complete new fresh install on a brand new ssd. I have tried multiple different options to try an resolve...
  10. ms store will not open.

ms store will not open.: Error message "You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store. Where do I go from here? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store-will-not-open/83610c09-dc47-4f5a-92c4-02d4a020ff5d"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows cannot find ms-windows:purgecaches

2. how do you find ms-windows-store: purge caches

3. windows cannot find ms-windows-store

4. msreset.exe cannot find purgecaches,
  5. Windows cannot find ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches. Make sure you typed the name correctly and then trya agin,
  6. wsreset cannot find purgecaches,
  7. windows cannot find ms-windows-store:purgecashes,
  8. error windows cannot find ms-windows-storepurgecaches,
  9. windows cannot find ms-windows-store:purgecaches