Windows 10: How do I open multiple files on File Explorer at the same time?

Discus and support How do I open multiple files on File Explorer at the same time? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; For some reason whenever I select multiple files, for example 2 videos, only one video gets opened. I was wondering if there was a way for me to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Killjoy3879, Dec 31, 2019.

1. How do I open multiple files on File Explorer at the same time?

For some reason whenever I select multiple files, for example 2 videos, only one video gets opened. I was wondering if there was a way for me to do this.

submitted by /u/Killjoy3879
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Killjoy3879, Dec 31, 2019
  2. Ketxxx Win User

opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Dec 31, 2019
  3. jaydeee Win User
    PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile How do I open multiple files on File Explorer at the same time? :)

jaydeee, Dec 31, 2019
  4. How do I open multiple files on File Explorer at the same time?

File explorer suddenly opened dozens of windows

Hi Jay,

To better isolate the File Explorer issue you were having, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Did you experience any latency when opening another File Explorer window that caused you to try opening a new windows many times?
    • Are there multiple folders highlighted on your File Explorer before you clicked on
      File>Open New Window?

Let us know so we can further help.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

How do I open multiple files on File Explorer at the same time?

1. How do I open multiple files on File Explorer at the same time? - Similar Threads - open multiple files

2. In Windows 11 - How do I search for multiple files at the same time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Windows 11 - How do I search for multiple files at the same time?: I have a folder on my server with just over 9,000 PDF Documents. I was just told I need to pull 1,500 based on a list I was given. How do I search for these files in bulk? Searching each of the 1,500 PDF names would take a while, can I search for multiple at the same time?...
  3. In Windows 11 - How do I search for multiple files at the same time?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In Windows 11 - How do I search for multiple files at the same time?: I have a folder on my server with just over 9,000 PDF Documents. I was just told I need to pull 1,500 based on a list I was given. How do I search for these files in bulk? Searching each of the 1,500 PDF names would take a while, can I search for multiple at the same time?...
  4. File explorer opens when I press a,w, and e at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer opens when I press a,w, and e at the same time: Every time I am playing games I accidentally at least once hit a, w, and e at the same time which is causing me to open file explorer for some reason I don't really know how to go about fixing it or what has caused it to begin with....
  5. File explorer opens when I press a,w, and e at the same time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File explorer opens when I press a,w, and e at the same time: Every time I am playing games I accidentally at least once hit a, w, and e at the same time which is causing me to open file explorer for some reason I don't really know how to go about fixing it or what has caused it to begin with....
  6. File explorer not opening multiple files at once.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File explorer not opening multiple files at once.: For some reason, when I try to open 45 files at once, it does nothing. Somehow I was able to do this with over 100 files but I forgot how I managed to do that. They all have the same program and same file extension .mesh. It's supposed to open with a converter program....
  7. File Explorer Keeps Opening Files Multiple Times In Multiple Windows

File Explorer Keeps Opening Files Multiple Times In Multiple Windows: I have done the 'system file checker' scan and have the computer running in 'clean' mode and still Windows 10 seems to continue opening new manifestations of "File Explorer" without prompting. At the moment it is up to four, but it will continue to grow. Is there a fix in...
  8. Open multiple files at the same time?

Open multiple files at the same time?: When I R-Click on a file I can choose the Open With option to choose what program to open the file with but when I select multiple files and R-Click them the Open With option disappears. Why does that happen? Basically I want to open 5 jpeg images in Photoshop but...
  9. Opening multiple files with the same extention

Opening multiple files with the same extention: I feel stupid even asking, but I used to be able to open many files with the same extension (in this case .xlsx) by selecting them all in File Explorer and hitting enter. Now it doesn't work. In Windows 10 how do you open multiple files, with the same extension, at the same...
  10. Opening multiple files in file explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Opening multiple files in file explorer: Windows 10. I no longer am able to open more than one jpg file in Photoshop Elements 14 (so maybe this is a PE problem as don't have a problem with Word or Excel files?) If I select more than one it will open every one except the first one selected (usually though seems a bit...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to open to folders at the same time in file explorer

2. open multiple files simultaneously in File explorer