Windows 10: how do I open my hotmail mailbox?

Discus and support how do I open my hotmail mailbox? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I access my emails from my Hotmail address? Only able to access Microsoft account ? when signed in.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CoffeeMugForTwo, Jun 22, 2020.

1. how do I open my hotmail mailbox?

How do I access my emails from my Hotmail address? Only able to access Microsoft account ? when signed in.

:)

CoffeeMugForTwo, Jun 22, 2020

2. E72 - Hotmail Account not working

Please be advised that the Nokia Messaging email platform is currently experiencing an issue with Windows Live Hotmail accounts. The problem is that Hotmail email stops synchronzing to the Nokia device. To fix this issue, users need to re-supply their
    Hotmail password within the Nokia Messaging client on the Nokia device. An email with resolution instructions has been sent to all affected Hotmail users for this issue. Resolution instructions are listed below:

For Nokia S60 5.0 touch screen devices (X6, N97, N97 mini, 5800, 5530 and 5230), perform the following steps:

• Start the E-mail client.
    • Select Options.
    • Select Tools.
    • Select Settings.
    • Select the Windows Live Hotmail mailbox.
    • Select Password.
    • Enter in the Hotmail password.
    For Nokia S60 V3.2 devices (C5, E52, E55, E72, E75, 6710, 6730 and N86 8MP), perform the following steps:

• Select Options.
    • Select Settings.
    • Select Mailbox settings.
    • Select Password.
    For the Maemo (N900) Nokia device, perform the following steps:

• Select Edit accounts.
    • Select Nokia Messaging.
    • Select Mailboxes.
    • Select Edit Windows Live Hotmail.
    • Select Password.
    For all other Nokia S60 devices, perform the following steps:

• Select Settings.
    • Select Password.

acgbarrasa, Jun 22, 2020
  3. 6220 Classic - Cannot delete mailbox

I've a mailbox (Hotmail -- marked with a '?' not a mailbox icon) that I cannot delete from the list in Messaging.

I believe it a relic from where I had it setup then upgraded the software on my phone.

I have Nokia Messaging Email software setup and working now and can also create and delete other mailboxes inside of the original Messaging section

I know a reformat will remove it but would rather avoid this if at all possible.

Any suggestions?

Doucy---01, Jun 22, 2020
  4. how do I open my hotmail mailbox?

Not all Hotmail Folders are Updated

MichaelSingapore, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

how do I open my hotmail mailbox?

1. how do I open my hotmail mailbox? - Similar Threads - open hotmail mailbox

2. I can not open my email account hotmail or outlook?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not open my email account hotmail or outlook?: I'm on vista firefox and I have got this message.... I can not open my email account hotmail or outlook?Something went wrong.Please try again later.Fewer DetailsUTC Date: 2022-04-26T10:20:04.170ZClient Id: AB6D5828D67D48C89018950F0C6E03D2Session Id:...
  3. I can not open my email account hotmail or outlook?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can not open my email account hotmail or outlook?: I'm on vista firefox and I have got this message.... I can not open my email account hotmail or outlook?Something went wrong.Please try again later.Fewer DetailsUTC Date: 2022-04-26T10:20:04.170ZClient Id: AB6D5828D67D48C89018950F0C6E03D2Session Id:...
  4. Can't open my mailbox

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't open my mailbox: I recently installed updates from HP & Windows 10, which wiped away all of my files. Since then I haven't been able to open my mailbox. Fortunately, I am getting my e-mails on my phone. I am a "dummy" when it comes to computers, so could someone tell me in the simplest terms,...
  5. How do i report a malicious hotmail account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do i report a malicious hotmail account?: I recieved an email from someone trying to commit fraud using a hotmail account, how do i report this email address so it can be investigated? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-report-a-malicious-hotmail-account/47d5fa75-74cb-4b91-bd0d-824095d00906
  6. How do I set my default email to Hotmail?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I set my default email to Hotmail?: How do I set my default email to Hotmail? when I go to defaults there is no email icon to click on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-my-default-email-to-hotmail/1b1b09ab-12a2-4e11-85be-075d27e5fdad
  7. Mailbox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mailbox: Incoming mail says DOWNLOAD, If I try to take action I get a response of "downloading you may lose....etc. Been going for some time how can I stop it and read my message? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mailbox/ae6213ea-9d00-4c9a-b2e9-317cde2e585c"
  8. Hotmail ( Outlook) mailbox getting full

Hotmail ( Outlook) mailbox getting full: I want to backup my email to a hard disk. I am using the online client I get when I go to www.hotmail.com. The references I can find are out of date....
  9. mailbox

mailbox: restart my online ebox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/mailbox/1abdea9e-f33b-4983-95b5-89a849f4dcee
  10. how do I pin hotmail to taskbar

in Browsers and Email
    how do I pin hotmail to taskbar: Cannot find any reference to this little problem which I find annoying . 66543