Windows 10: how do I open photos or files side by side on my computer?

Discus and support how do I open photos or files side by side on my computer? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do I open photos or files side by side on my computer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RichardNorris1, Jan 30, 2019.

1. how do I open photos or files side by side on my computer?

how do I open photos or files side by side on my computer?

:)

RichardNorris1, Jan 30, 2019
  2. jaydeee Win User

PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile how do I open photos or files side by side on my computer? :)

jaydeee, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Ketxxx Win User
    opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Oct 10, 2019
  4. how do I open photos or files side by side on my computer?

Photos are opening with Paint instead of Photos app

Hello,

It's likely that your default application for opening photos is Paint. To change your default program in Windows 10 from
    Paint to the Photo app, we suggest that you perform the following steps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Go to System, then go to Default apps.
    • Select Photos or any app that you like to be the default under
      Photo viewer.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

how do I open photos or files side by side on my computer?

1. how do I open photos or files side by side on my computer? - Similar Threads - open photos files

2. How to correct the side-by-side configuration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to correct the side-by-side configuration: I'm not able to open Microsoft Edge - get the message "The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect..." I went to settings and "repaired" Edge, as directed, but that did not fix the problem....
  3. How to correct the side-by-side configuration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to correct the side-by-side configuration: I'm not able to open Microsoft Edge - get the message "The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect..." I went to settings and "repaired" Edge, as directed, but that did not fix the problem....
  4. How to correct side-by-side configuration?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to correct side-by-side configuration?: I am going bananas trying to resolve this 'side-by-side configuration is incorrect' error. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail. I downloaded the C++ registry and I am also unable to install it and I am unable to...
  5. How to correct side-by-side configuration?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to correct side-by-side configuration?: I am going bananas trying to resolve this 'side-by-side configuration is incorrect' error. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail. I downloaded the C++ registry and I am also unable to install it and I am unable to...
  6. how do I correct - side by side configuration is incorrect. -

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do I correct - side by side configuration is incorrect. -: this just happened after i uninstalled Avira which kept popping up on my screen It refers to event log, which I cannot locate. Please help. Saw someone else also had a problem How do I correct this....
  7. Side by Side Configuration error and some of my programs will not open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Side by Side Configuration error and some of my programs will not open: I am getting a Side by Side Configuration error and some of my programs will not open. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help/2154189f-68c3-446c-a47b-b43ce06e2f09
  8. How do I print on both sides?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I print on both sides?: How do I print on both sides of paper? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-print-on-both-sides/05a2aa87-3056-4740-9f93-741fa95d0dd0
  9. Opening side by side multiple windows?

in Windows 10 Support
    Opening side by side multiple windows?: Windows 10 apparently doesn't allow multiple windows side by side. In some (most?) forums where you 'drag' pics to a "box" to attach to a post,... how exactly are you suppose to do that? *Confused 121952
  10. Displaying Windows side by side How?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Displaying Windows side by side How?: I have a large screen monitor which is wide enough and high enough to display 2 A4 size sheets in portrait orientation side by side. I have just moved to Windows 10 with this machine and it refuses to position two windows in this manner. I have been using the task bar, right...