Windows 10: how do I open .php and .html files with PHP editor Eclipse?

Discus and support how do I open .php and .html files with PHP editor Eclipse? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; when i go to the control panel's option "associate a file type with a default program", my IDE named Eclipse, which is a PHP editor is not in the list... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AdamEvanovich, Nov 29, 2019.

1. how do I open .php and .html files with PHP editor Eclipse?

when i go to the control panel's option "associate a file type with a default program", my IDE named Eclipse, which is a PHP editor is not in the list of programs to choose from. how can I set .php, .php3, .html and .htm files to open automatically with this program? is this even possible in windows 10 anymore? an image of what I see is below:

how do I open .php and .html files with PHP editor Eclipse? e703d8dd-8aa7-4722-9666-44b71a014515?upload=true.jpg

:)

AdamEvanovich, Nov 29, 2019

2. Opening PHP files with windows 10

PHP files are nothing but text so that they can be opened any application which can open text files.

Hence, you can open php files with Windows 10 supplied Notepad or Wordpad. Third party editors such as Notepad++ are generally used to code with these kind of files.

You can start Notepad or Wordpad > File > Open > Select the php file and open.

E for Excel, Nov 29, 2019
  3. mandala Win User
    File Type php Missing in Windows File Association Settings

I would like to associate the php file format with a text editor utility such as Sublime Text. When I attempt to "always open file type with Sublime Text" via the context menu in Windows Explorer, it does not work. When I open Settings > Default Apps > Choose Default Apps by file type, the php file format appears to be missing from the list - see screenshot. I expected it to be listed below the .php3 file type.

On a related note, I was also unable to associate the css and html file types with Sublime Text (or any other software) via Windows Explorer. I was able to work around this by using the FileTypesMan utility. However, the FileTypesMan utility is not able to associate php files either. Please advise. TIA.

mandala, Nov 29, 2019
  4. how do I open .php and .html files with PHP editor Eclipse?

windows10 xdebug, godaddy, html submit form, php heredoc

Don't know if these are windows10 problems but all was okay until one of w10 updates (I think) added xdebug. Since then, godaddy has trouble providing a listing of my html and php code files. My html form submit button no longer sends me to the php server
    script. There seems to be other problems but I will wait until the rest is resolved , they may goaway .

Lee and JackieNeat, Nov 29, 2019
Thema:

how do I open .php and .html files with PHP editor Eclipse?

1. how do I open .php and .html files with PHP editor Eclipse? - Similar Threads - open php html

2. html and php

in Windows 10 Gaming
    html and php: Hi, samplefacebook, i want to login in my account variables: url, mail and password via html and php. Thank youpic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/html-and-php/9c65b520-fac6-49e4-bc70-c4c8e6a36aa8
  3. html and php

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    html and php: Hi, samplefacebook, i want to login in my account variables: url, mail and password via html and php. Thank youpic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/html-and-php/9c65b520-fac6-49e4-bc70-c4c8e6a36aa8
  4. html and php

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. PHP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PHP: Hiwon't let me send an email that says I need a PHP server what does that mean?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/php/4e99d17f-a423-44d3-9387-2ae3f8f13083
  6. php ini.Mcrypt PHP extension required.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    php ini.Mcrypt PHP extension required.: Where can I find my php ini. on windows 10 to enable or install it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/php-inimcrypt-php-extension-required/69c7f857-a936-4097-9e31-6b00ab344ed2
  7. php location

php location: I want to go to a different page depending on different if results but don't know the correct syntax;as in: if (count == 1) { echo 'look at these cars';} go to page1.php elseif (count == 2) { echo 'look at these cars';} go to page2.php
  8. php not working?

php not working?: Hi, I just loaded new os (windows7 proessional) to my machine along with later version of xampp and when I run php files I get php code I could use some advice. thanks! here is the code: <html><body> <hr> <center><b><font size=+2> 515 Certification Expiration...
  9. update to php?

update to php?: Trying to update our html website ubertool.org to a php platform does web4 work for this or I have also been recommended Wordpress. Or does anyone have any experience or recommend using this Azure?...
  10. How do I change the default program for PHP files

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change the default program for PHP files: on my windows 10 laptop I have PHP installed. however the system file associations shows that the "Free File Viewer" is the program associated with PHP files. when I run the control panel to change the file association for PHP files I do not get any option to choose any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how can i view php files in eclipse