Windows 10: How do I open the mail app in command prompt

Discus and support How do I open the mail app in command prompt in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I can't find the file name of the app so is there another way to open the app without using start file name submitted by /u/Darren_wl03 [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Darren_wl03, Jan 12, 2020.

1. How do I open the mail app in command prompt

I can't find the file name of the app so is there another way to open the app without using start file name

submitted by /u/Darren_wl03
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Darren_wl03, Jan 12, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. How do I open the mail app in command prompt :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 12, 2020
  3. cwtech Win User
    command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Jan 12, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

How do I open the mail app in command prompt

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

How do I open the mail app in command prompt

1. How do I open the mail app in command prompt - Similar Threads - open mail app

2. i cannot open command prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cannot open command prompt: I cannot open command prompt nor from W+R or just by start menu typing it shows errors and at that time the window explorer keep restarting, closing by itself and the start again suddenly disappear the open drive and can't uninstall programs or update when such issues once...
  3. Why is command prompt opening a second window to run command, and how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is command prompt opening a second window to run command, and how do I fix it?: I went to open sdk platform-tools to work on my android device, and command prompt opens a second window to run the code. The command actually goes through and functions, but I am asked to give permission after every hit of the Enter Key, even with administrator active. The...
  4. How to open Microsoft Store apps from Command Prompt

in Windows 10 News
    How to open Microsoft Store apps from Command Prompt: [ATTACH]In this tutorial, we will describe how to open Microsoft Store apps from Command Prompt. You can open any Microsoft Store app using the command line if you have the following data: App’s Package Family Name. App ID. Every Microsoft Store app has a unique Package...
  5. Command prompt not opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Command prompt not opening: Hi All, Whenever I try to open a command prompt in windows 10 it crashes automatically. Please assist how to fix the same. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-not-opening/cc3ba5c9-0dda-421b-b0af-d3e128135a1c
  6. Open command prompt apps in MS Terminal

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Open command prompt apps in MS Terminal: Please, is there any way to automatically open .exe command prompt apps (e. g. coded in C++) in the new Microsoft Terminal, instead of the old CMD? I really like the new look and I'd like to run my programs in the new design. submitted by /u/TheFluffyIron [link]...
  7. How do I open a Command Prompt as Administrator in one click?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I open a Command Prompt as Administrator in one click?: Hi. I think that I was able to do this before and now I can't. What I would like to do is twofold - 1) Have a desktop shortcut for the Command Prompt on the desktop to open as Administrator. 2) Be able to use Windows+X and have the capability to open a normal Command...
  8. Command prompt not opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Command prompt not opening: Hi, I recently installed a windows 10 update and noe cmd.exe does not work. I hvae tried many different methods to open it but all that happens is a small window flashes up ont he screen for a split second then dissapears. any ideas? s8on...
  9. Command Prompt Not Opening

in Windows 10 Support
    Command Prompt Not Opening: Recently attempting to open Command prompt, ordinary or as administrator, it flashes for perhaps 2 seconds and then disappears. I tried the following commands sfc /scannow DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth But none of these seem to work, I'm wondering if there...
  10. I can not open command prompt.

in Windows 10 Support
    I can not open command prompt.: I can not open command prompt. Every time I open it I got error message come up. *Sad The message is said [ The application is not start up right Press OK to close] [img] 25131