Windows 10: How do I, or can I, speak to a real person at Micro Soft?

Discus and support How do I, or can I, speak to a real person at Micro Soft? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a desk top computer, as well as this lap top. On that desk top I received an alert and my computer was "Locked Out". There was a phone number... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TheodoreJorden, Jan 20, 2021.

1. How do I, or can I, speak to a real person at Micro Soft?

I have a desk top computer, as well as this lap top. On that desk top I received an alert and my computer was "Locked Out". There was a phone number attached to this "Alert" and I called that number1-855-500-8273. I supposedly talked to Chandan Bharti, Micro Soft Employee #1258 at Extn. 1039. My question is this. How do I know that it was Micro Soft Support that I was taking to? How do I know, and confirm, that all of the information on my desk top computer was not compromised? How can I call and talk to someone at Micro Soft?

:)

TheodoreJorden, Jan 20, 2021

2. Lost readling list in Micro Soft edge

I lost my reading list when Micro Soft Edge started over and I can not find my reading list

gregwilson839, Jan 20, 2021
  3. RosieMBH Win User
    How do I speak with a live person?

I would like to know how to retrieve my Bit Locker code. system says that I do not have one when I searched using the method suggested by Microsoft support. I really would like to speak with a real person

RosieMBH, Jan 20, 2021
  4. How do I, or can I, speak to a real person at Micro Soft?

REAL PERSON

I NEED TO SPEAK TO A REAL PERSON MY COMPUTER AND TYPING SKILL IS VERY VERY LIMITED, PLEASE I NEED HELP, IM BEGGING YOU [LASE 5194021632

AdamParker1983, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

How do I, or can I, speak to a real person at Micro Soft?

1. How do I, or can I, speak to a real person at Micro Soft? - Similar Threads - speak real person

2. How can I speak to a real person?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I speak to a real person?: I have a lot of problems with Microsoft and I haven't come across a single helpful article. Every piece of "instruction" available on your website is incorrect as soon as the first step. I want an open dialogue with a real customer service representative so that I can get...
  3. How can I speak to a real person?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I speak to a real person?: I have a lot of problems with Microsoft and I haven't come across a single helpful article. Every piece of "instruction" available on your website is incorrect as soon as the first step. I want an open dialogue with a real customer service representative so that I can get...
  4. how can I speak to a person

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I speak to a person: I need to speak to a support tech. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-speak-to-a-person/4acaad38-1ac6-4d6b-91b5-aea34341ab26
  5. how can I speak to a person

how can I speak to a person: I need to speak to a support tech. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-speak-to-a-person/4acaad38-1ac6-4d6b-91b5-aea34341ab26
  6. how can I speak to a person

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. how do I speak to a live person!!

how do I speak to a live person!!: window 11 not working properly. Since Wdws. 11 added, I no longer have a start button. Task bar on side. I want on bottom as was on Wdws 10. Also lost many icons that were on w. 10. Would also like to speak to live agent....
  8. Speaking to a real person

Speaking to a real person: How do I speak to an agent? I have an issue, and I've tried all the online solutions. I managed to speak to an agent once, but then it never worked again.if anyone has a solution, the problem was Microsoft store not installing any of my apps. the code that it gives me is;...
  9. how can i speak to a person

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how can i speak to a person: I need support renewing office https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-speak-to-a-person/6c28509d-cffc-4cf3-8ced-6aed448f042a
  10. What is a phone number that I can speak to a real person?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    What is a phone number that I can speak to a real person?: We thought that we had parental requirements set up. How do I remove the credit card on file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-a-phone-number-that-i-can-speak-to-a-real/461a0957-f9cf-4186-a325-cc431c7556eb"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 855 500 8273