Windows 10: How do I organise my 3000+ pics and video library on windows?

Discus and support How do I organise my 3000+ pics and video library on windows? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I have amassed a sizeable library and 90% of the pics and vidoes are all dumped in one folder completely unorganised and messy. I would bet I could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JurassicVibes, Mar 22, 2020.

1. How do I organise my 3000+ pics and video library on windows?

So I have amassed a sizeable library and 90% of the pics and vidoes are all dumped in one folder completely unorganised and messy.

I would bet I could delete half of the pics and vids quite easily but going through them on the windows pictures and selecting them seems to be very time consuming and I laggy.

Is there any better way to do this?

I have already used a duplicate cleaner.

submitted by /u/JurassicVibes
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JurassicVibes, Mar 22, 2020
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

Map a network drive folder to my video library

To Include folders using Manage Library Tools, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• In File Explorer, select or open a library (ex: Videos) you want to include a folder or drive to.
    • Click on the Library Tools Manage tab, and click on the Manage library button in the ribbon.
    • Click on the Add button
    • Browse to and select a folder or drive that you want to include in this library, and click on the Include folder button.
    • When finished, click/tap on OK.
    Keep us updated with the result.

Jelo Sen, Mar 22, 2020
  3. XVI
    xvi Win User
    sound but no video?WTF

Can you tell us what you're doing? Step by step? What program are you using? Like I say, if you're using VLC, any codecs you install won't help you at all since VLC doesn't actually look outside of its own libraries.

Just list the steps that you're taking.

4. How do I organise my 3000+ pics and video library on windows?

Delete a Library in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I would suggest you to restore the Libraries and then try deleting the Library folder.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + E keys from the Keyboard to open the
      File Explorer.
    • Locate Libraries from the left pane.
    • Right click on Libraries and select Restore default libraries option from the list.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

How do I organise my 3000+ pics and video library on windows?

1. How do I organise my 3000+ pics and video library on windows? - Similar Threads - organise 3000+ pics

2. How do I add more files to my library?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I add more files to my library?: How do I add more files to my library? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-more-files-to-my-library/646d1581-f3d1-4902-8547-8e6c9f1bd5d2
  3. How do I backup not move my Music and Videos libraries to OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I backup not move my Music and Videos libraries to OneDrive?: I am running Windows 11, 22H2 OS Build 22621.1105 on an HP Pavilion laptop mfr in Dec 2021 with 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-1165G7 Hz and 16.0 GB RAM. The OneDrive Build is 23.002.0102.0004 64-bit When I first set up the laptop in Dec 2021, my desire had been to backup all of...
  4. How do I backup not move my Music and Videos libraries to OneDrive?

How do I backup not move my Music and Videos libraries to OneDrive?: I am running Windows 11, 22H2 OS Build 22621.1105 on an HP Pavilion laptop mfr in Dec 2021 with 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-1165G7 Hz and 16.0 GB RAM. The OneDrive Build is 23.002.0102.0004 64-bit When I first set up the laptop in Dec 2021, my desire had been to backup all of...
  5. All my pics and videos disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All my pics and videos disappeared: I don't know the specific date but some time between July 20th and 28th they all disappeared. I haven't deleted anything myself so I don't know what could have happened. This only thing of note that happened in that time period was a display driver update and the KB5003537...
  6. HOW DO I MAKE MY PICS AND VIDEOS OF MYSELF PRIVATE WHEN THEY ARE CREATED.

HOW DO I MAKE MY PICS AND VIDEOS OF MYSELF PRIVATE WHEN THEY ARE CREATED.: I NOTICED MY PHOTOS BEING EDITED AND DISAPPEARING AND BEING SPLIT UP AND MOVED IN WEIRD SYSTEM FOLDERS AND I WAS WONDERING WHATS GOING ON ?...
  7. Old Pic's and Video's...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Old Pic's and Video's...: Hi. I updated my laptop from windows 7 to windows 10... All my memory sticks & scandisk's containing pictures and video's were saved while using Windows 7... Now I'm unable to open any of them...!!! HELP...!!!...
  8. Video library

Video library: Can you make the videos in the video library play one after the other automatically in Windows Media Player? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-library/76002b40-a472-4bf3-abfb-9159ab450a01
  9. Video Thumbnails not showing. Pics do.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Video Thumbnails not showing. Pics do.: Installed a fresh new version original copy of Win 10 and I am having a hard time seeing Video thumbnails, while pic thumbnails come up without issues. Fixed in the settings: Always show icons, never thumbnails - Show thumbnails instead of icons. Downloaded and used without...
  10. No thumbnails for pics/videos

No thumbnails for pics/videos: Hello, I am having issues with my thumbnails on my pc(windows 10) not showing tumbnails. When i scroll down i can briefly see it but then it goes away. I have tried switching icons sizes, changing the open program to windows pics, and unchecking the always show icons button....