Windows 10: How do I over ride administration pin an password so that I can download my program

Discus and support How do I over ride administration pin an password so that I can download my program in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I bought a MSI laptop and it had a two different login screen names one was for a user and the other one was administrative I have the PIN code to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by andrew davis5, Feb 21, 2024.

1. How do I over ride administration pin an password so that I can download my program

So I bought a MSI laptop and it had a two different login screen names one was for a user and the other one was administrative I have the PIN code to the one user that sold me the laptop so that I can get into the computer but when I go to download anything it won't let me cuz it asks for a pin of the administrative file so I would like to know how I can override the administrative file so that I may download my programs

:)

andrew davis5, Feb 21, 2024

2. Forgotten PIN and expired password

Hi Dyari,

Thanks for your answer.

I tried steps of both links:

• #1: reset PIN code
      • I see no link "reset your PIN"on login page --> I can't reset it
    • #2: change or reset windows password
      • My Windows account is not displayed at all on login page.
      • I am using a local account
    If you have any other suggestion, I would be more than happy to try.

Regards,

Guillaume

Guillaume ., Feb 21, 2024
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    Microsoft Account PIN and password

We appreciate the screenshot that you provided. to start troubleshooting the issue with you logins, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how login pin goes back to password:

• Click Start menu and go to Settings.
    • In Settings, click the Accounts icon.
    • Click on Sign-in options.
    • Change both your password and pin one by one.
    Let us know how it goes.

Dyan Rey, Feb 21, 2024
  4. How do I over ride administration pin an password so that I can download my program

Have PIN for Windows 10 but need Windows password

Hi,

To set up a PIN on your Windows account, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Type the word pin in the search box and select
      Set up PIN sign-in

• Under the PIN section, click the
      Add
      button.

• Enter the password for your user account, then click the
      OK button.

• Follow the instructions on the screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

How do I over ride administration pin an password so that I can download my program

1. How do I over ride administration pin an password so that I can download my program - Similar Threads - ride administration pin

2. How can i find the administrator password?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can i find the administrator password?: I am trying to factory reset a laptop that was given to me but not wiped. It was given to me by my husband. It used to be his ex girlfriends from many years ago. He doesnt know much about it. It wont let me access the BIOS setup info unless i know that admin password. I have...
  3. How do I over ride administration pin an password so that I can download my program

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I over ride administration pin an password so that I can download my program: So I bought a MSI laptop and it had a two different login screen names one was for a user and the other one was administrative I have the PIN code to the one user that sold me the laptop so that I can get into the computer but when I go to download anything it won't let me...
  4. How do I over ride administration pin an password so that I can download my program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I over ride administration pin an password so that I can download my program: So I bought a MSI laptop and it had a two different login screen names one was for a user and the other one was administrative I have the PIN code to the one user that sold me the laptop so that I can get into the computer but when I go to download anything it won't let me...
  5. How do i remove my pins and passwords.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do i remove my pins and passwords.: I just reinstalled my windows and i tried almost everything to remove the log-in password at the start and the pin. It doesn't let me. It always needs my password at the start. How can i remove it? I don't need it. No one will acces my PC besides me. How the frick do i remove...
  6. How do I reset my administration password.

How do I reset my administration password.: I have Windows 10. How do I reset my administration password. Try to download games and it requires administration password. I am lost. Any help will be appreciated...
  7. How can i change my administrator password

How can i change my administrator password: . i have a HP laptop da0032wm and windows 10 Home version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-administrator-password/8c0f1a0c-3610-4a40-a354-f8b64388c247
  8. How can i change my administrator password.

How can i change my administrator password.: How can i change my administrator password. i have a HP laptop da0032wm and windows 10 Home version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-administrator-password/d95a10aa-71fd-4aa3-9657-43befe0c4d27
  9. I entered as the new adminestrater. But how do i over ride the past admin?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I entered as the new adminestrater. But how do i over ride the past admin?: recieved my father-n-laws lap top, I entered as the new adminestrater. But how do i over ride the past admin? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adminasration/f56e6282-71c5-4fa7-81d9-c087106829e8"
  10. How can I get ride of in this position?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I get ride of in this position?: Due to some problem, I went to give windows set up on my PC. at first I went to safe mode to (restart+F7) then advance option then go to boot option and shown the pendrive. before the trying the advance option was there, but later when i was show the pendrive and save, there...