Windows 10: how do I pair my wireless LG. it says sound is on and then it is pairing. then it says...

Discus and support how do I pair my wireless LG. it says sound is on and then it is pairing. then it says... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Why did my LG wireless headset quit. how do I restart it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tomshafer2, Jan 18, 2021.

1. how do I pair my wireless LG. it says sound is on and then it is pairing. then it says...

Why did my LG wireless headset quit. how do I restart it

:)

tomshafer2, Jan 18, 2021

2. BLuetooth Pairing Issues

Hi Billy,

In order to isolate the issue, we need the following information:

• Have you tried pairing your LG HBS 730 wireless headset with a different PC or device?
    • Have you tried pairing a different bluetooth headset with your PC?
    • Did you make any recent changes to either your bluetooth headset or your PC prior to the issue?
    • Have you updated your sound drivers?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Jezhel Uga, Jan 18, 2021
  3. LG 730 Bluetooth Head Set Paired, but.....

Greetings,

Have no PROBLEM PAIRING my LG 730 Bluetooth Headset. Upon attempting to connect, I have nothing visable to scroll to. Nothing to tap, hit point too, to connect with.

Maybe something like "Okay Connect" When I attempt to fix problem (unless it is me doing something wrong), windows is saying everything is gonna be all right, no it says all is working correctly.

Windows also says that I dont need drivers for this LG. Again, Windows says nothing is wrong.

So how to connect after pairing is the question

LG 730

New HP with W10

thanks

JustAsk007, Jan 18, 2021
  4. Barman58 Win User

how do I pair my wireless LG. it says sound is on and then it is pairing. then it says...

Pairing a phone to a car

One thing I would add ... There should be a list of paired devices on the phone, If so it would be best if you "UnPair" any devices listed on the phone as well as the phones shown on the Car. To Unpair a device from an Android Phone go to Settings, Bluetooth and there should be a list of paired devices - at the right of each paired device is a "Cog" icon click on this and click on the unpair option, repeat for any other unneeded devices.

Sometimes paired items get out of sync and both sides need to be removed to re-pair

Barman58, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

how do I pair my wireless LG. it says sound is on and then it is pairing. then it says...

1. how do I pair my wireless LG. it says sound is on and then it is pairing. then it says... - Similar Threads - pair wireless says

2. Bluetooth headphones say they have paired but have not.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones say they have paired but have not.: I recently just had this issue where my headphones refuse to connect to my laptop running Windows 11. The computer will say it has successfully paired and connected to the headphones but the headphones continue to search for devices to pair with, not acknowledging the...
  3. Bluetooth headphones say they have paired but have not.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones say they have paired but have not.: I recently just had this issue where my headphones refuse to connect to my laptop running Windows 11. The computer will say it has successfully paired and connected to the headphones but the headphones continue to search for devices to pair with, not acknowledging the...
  4. wireless keyboard pairing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wireless keyboard pairing: Hello. I have a Microsoft Wireless Keyboard and Mouse model 5050, but my USB dongle was damaged and no longer works. I purchased a Universal Bluetooth USB Adaptor but I cannot find a way to pair my keyboard/mouse with this dongle. Do I have to purchase and entirely new...
  5. wireless keyboard pairing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wireless keyboard pairing: Hello. I have a Microsoft Wireless Keyboard and Mouse model 5050, but my USB dongle was damaged and no longer works. I purchased a Universal Bluetooth USB Adaptor but I cannot find a way to pair my keyboard/mouse with this dongle. Do I have to purchase and entirely new...
  6. wireless keyboard pairing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Earbuds paired but no sound

Earbuds paired but no sound: Just got a new set of Soundcore Liberty Air 2 wireless earbuds i have them paired to my phone and laptop, they work perfectly on the phone but i cannot get any sound from them when connected to the laptop. any help please 175512
  8. Pairing Crusher Wireless Headphones.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pairing Crusher Wireless Headphones.: When I was connecting my Crusher Wireless Skull Candy headphones to my phone they worked completely fine and then when I tried connecting them to my Windows10 Machine they ask for a pin. 0000 Doesn't work. Neither does my computers pin, phone pin, or any of the pins I...
  9. Wireless earbuds will not pair to PC

Wireless earbuds will not pair to PC: Hello all, I have LG HBS-912 earbuds that has connected to my PC before. Today they would not connect so I removed them from my device list to try and re-pair them to the computer but now they will not show up in the Bluetooth menu. I have followed some other problems that...
  10. Bluetooth will not connect, but says paired.

Bluetooth will not connect, but says paired.: About two months ago, my bluetooth devices stopped working on my Windows 10 Dell XPS 13 9350. I can pair a bluetooth device, such as headphones, but it is not connected. I get no connected sound on my bluetooth device and the computer shows no signs that it is connected, just...