Windows 10: How do I pay for a 1 year subscription?

Discus and support How do I pay for a 1 year subscription? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Why ia it so difficult for me to pay you guys... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ALCOLEMAN1, Nov 25, 2019.

1. How do I pay for a 1 year subscription?

Why ia it so difficult for me to pay you guys

:)

ALCOLEMAN1, Nov 25, 2019
  2. Agility Win User

FREE 1 Year Subscription to MS Technet Plus

Unrecognized Subscription Data
    The data that you have provided could not be located in our system.

You can try to:
    Reenter the data, making sure that all information provided is typed accurately.
    Check to see if this subscription is already in the subscription list on the Subscription Management page.
    Contact Support

Agility, Nov 25, 2019
  3. Agility Win User
    FREE 1 Year Subscription to MS Technet Plus

Unrecognized Subscription Data
    The data that you have provided could not be located in our system.

You can try to:

Reenter the data, making sure that all information provided is typed accurately.

Check to see if this subscription is already in the subscription list on the Subscription Management page.

Contact Support

I'm gonna bust you up. Bloody key.

Agility, Nov 25, 2019
  4. KTR
    ktr Win User

How do I pay for a 1 year subscription?

Free 1 year subscription of EGM.

Electronic Gaming Monthly, Free Electronic Gaming Monthly Magazine Subscription

Thema:

How do I pay for a 1 year subscription?

1. How do I pay for a 1 year subscription? - Similar Threads - pay subscription

2. I recently found out that I was paying a subscription that I canceled months ago.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently found out that I was paying a subscription that I canceled months ago.: Today I found out that I was paying the Minecraft Realm subscribtion even tho I remember canceling it months ago.Is there a way to get my money back if this happened?...
  3. I recently found out that I was paying a subscription that I canceled months ago.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I recently found out that I was paying a subscription that I canceled months ago.: Today I found out that I was paying the Minecraft Realm subscribtion even tho I remember canceling it months ago.Is there a way to get my money back if this happened?...
  4. I cannot pay the subscription as I have migrated to different country

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot pay the subscription as I have migrated to different country: I have a subscription of Microsoft 365 back in India and I migrated to Australia recently. I could not manage my subscription neither pay for renewal as I cannot pay with my Australian debit card and process payment.I approached for customer support and customer support...
  5. I cannot pay the subscription as I have migrated to different country

I cannot pay the subscription as I have migrated to different country: I have a subscription of Microsoft 365 back in India and I migrated to Australia recently. I could not manage my subscription neither pay for renewal as I cannot pay with my Australian debit card and process payment.I approached for customer support and customer support...
  6. Cannot pay for subscription because I am unable to change Country/Region in payment window...

Cannot pay for subscription because I am unable to change Country/Region in payment window...: Hi, I am unable to pay for my recurring bill subscription primarily due to the option of selecting my Country/Region in the payment window for the card details. It is currently set as the United States but I need it to be Ireland instead. For some reason, it has faded out and...
  7. Cannot pay for subscription because I am unable to change Country/Region in payment window...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot pay for subscription because I am unable to change Country/Region in payment window...: Hi, I am unable to pay for my recurring bill subscription primarily due to the option of selecting my Country/Region in the payment window for the card details. It is currently set as the United States but I need it to be Ireland instead. For some reason, it has faded out and...
  8. Cannot pay for subscription because I am unable to change Country/Region in payment window...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. I’m paying the annual subscription price of $99 and being billed monthly for $24, what is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m paying the annual subscription price of $99 and being billed monthly for $24, what is...: Why am I paying$24 per month when I paid for an annual subscription https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-paying-the-annual-subscription-price-of-99-and/2a1dc62c-4943-4d84-a691-06ab27ad1d65
  10. I’m paying the annual subscription price of $99 and being billed monthly for $24, what is...

I’m paying the annual subscription price of $99 and being billed monthly for $24, what is...: Why am I paying$24 per month when I paid for an annual subscription https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-paying-the-annual-subscription-price-of-99-and/2a1dc62c-4943-4d84-a691-06ab27ad1d65