Windows 10: How Do I Permanently Disable System Sound?

Discus and support How Do I Permanently Disable System Sound? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I disable all system sounds from my PC. But after boot up the system sounds come back. How do I permanetly disable them? 101876 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by yahanna, Jan 6, 2018.

1. yahanna Win User

How Do I Permanently Disable System Sound?

I disable all system sounds from my PC. But after boot up the system sounds come back. How do I permanetly disable them?

:)

yahanna, Jan 6, 2018

2. How do I permanently disable tablet mode in Windows 10?

Hi, I've the same problem and in my case I solve de problem by this way:

1. Start and search for "start settings"

on tab Start disable "Use start full screen"

How Do I Permanently Disable System Sound? [​IMG]

Edilson Simeão HilarioManjate, Jan 6, 2018
  3. Ribbit7 Win User
    How do I permanently disable airplane from turning itself on?

Windows 10 keeps putting my laptop on airplane mode by itself. Is there a way to permanently disable this? Computer never leaves the house. I know how to turn airplane mode off, I'm just trying to figure out if there is a way to keep Windows from ever
    turning it on in the first place.

Ribbit7, Jan 6, 2018
  4. dalchina New Member

How did you try to disable them- you've not said?

You could..
    a. Define all system sounds as silence, then save as a theme
    b. simply use this to disable them

dalchina, Jan 6, 2018
  5. Woody72 Win User
    Are you using a sound card or integrated audio? If you're using integrated, you can disable the option in the BIOS. If you're using a soundcard, you could go into device manager (in System), right click on the sound card and select disable.

Woody72, Jan 7, 2018
  6. Cliff S New Member
    Don't for get to click apply and ok.
    Also you might want to save it as a theme in settings/personalization.

Cliff S, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How Do I Permanently Disable System Sound? - Similar Threads - Permanently Disable System

2. How do I disable Efficiency Mode Permanently?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I disable Efficiency Mode Permanently?: Each time effeciency mode is active, it kills any tabls that I have open and there is no way to activate the tabs without closing and I lose a lot of information. This is by far the worst feature of anything that Microsoft has come up with. If this feature cannot offer a user...
  3. How do I permanently disable Windows Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I permanently disable Windows Defender: Seriously, how do I do it. It’s driving me insane. It keeps turning itself on randomly, sometimes a few SECONDS after I turn it off, making the computer unusable. I don’t need some silly antivirus running in the background constantly, I know how the internet works. How do I...
  4. How do I permanently disable Windows Update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I permanently disable Windows Update?: Hi,Firstly, Windows Update is completely dodgy. First I didn't have enough space so I eventually got sick of being bombarded with warnings to update, so changed my drive partition to make 30GB. Update went through then cancelled and rolled back with a 0xc1900101 - 0x30018...
  5. How do i permanently disable auto updates?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i permanently disable auto updates?: Me computer constantly tries to "update" windows regardless of if the "update" works or not, it does this every time i turn it on and it makes booting up my pc take ages. Most of the time it says update failed undoing changes, but a few times it "successfully updated" and...
  6. How to permanently disable system sounds?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to permanently disable system sounds?: I've tried lowering the volume in the mixer as well as muting the audio with the icon at the bottom. The sound setting changes back to being unmuted and at full volume at random times, often without me restarting my computer at all. For instance if I put those settings as...
  7. How do i disable caps permanently

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i disable caps permanently: Sometimes my caps lock starts bugging out a lot and spamming Between being on caps and not and im wondering if theres a way to make it so i litteraly cant get caps in any way even if i press caps lock Ive tried fixing the problem only fix is completely resetting windows and...
  8. How to disable spatial sound permanently?

How to disable spatial sound permanently?: Hi, when I turn on my headset, it select Windows Sonic from spatial sound automatically and I don't want that, I want it to be default. What should I do? is there is any way to disable that? or can I delete Windows Sonic form my system? Because I couldn't find it with the...
  9. How do I PERMANENTLY disable Windows Defender?

How do I PERMANENTLY disable Windows Defender?: Yes, I am aware installing another AV disables it. I just want to have no antivirus at all, however. I've tried using regedit to create a d-word value DisableAntiSpyware, but it gets deleted after every restart for some odd reason. I do not have windows 10 pro, so I can't...
  10. How to permanently disable system protection?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to permanently disable system protection?: I use Macrium Reflect for image backup and want to permanently disable system protection. I have used the control panel to turn off system protection several times now but have noticed that for some reason periodically it gets turned back on. I have turned it off and then did...