Windows 10: How do I permanently fix this problem?

Discus and support How do I permanently fix this problem? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; What is shown in the image is one of multiple problems. My computer is a Dell Inspiron 5577 gaming laptop, it runs Windows 10 home.This happens when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by oddinator19, Mar 22, 2022.

1. How do I permanently fix this problem?

What is shown in the image is one of multiple problems. My computer is a Dell Inspiron 5577 gaming laptop, it runs Windows 10 home.This happens when the computer is restarted, and also when it's in full sleep mode screen and system powers down but wakes up to lock screen when the mouse or a key is pressed, restarting again seems to temporarily get around it. I changed sleep mode to "screen only" to avoid re triggering the problem.This one and other problems started after a windows update, I believe it was 21H1.I've had theses problems for a while, I have tried online tips, but, those were no

:)

oddinator19, Mar 22, 2022

2. Any permanent update for bug fixing regarding 8.1 update ?

Hi,

Thanks for your entry.

Most of bugs Windows Phone 8.1 may be solved by simply hard reset the Phone. to expect a permanent fix for the issue that you could list I would suggest you add some suggestions on related site linked here below

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions

Kind regards,

Carlos K

Carlos Ka., Mar 22, 2022
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 22, 2022
  4. zbook Win User

How do I permanently fix this problem?

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Mar 22, 2022
Thema:

How do I permanently fix this problem?

1. How do I permanently fix this problem? - Similar Threads - permanently fix problem

2. How do I permanently fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I permanently fix this?: Whenever I try logging in, "this sign-in option has been disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or frequent shut-downs". How can I permanently fix this? I found a way to bypass it, by clicking "I forgot my pin", logging into my Microsoft account and canceling after,...
  3. How do I permanently fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I permanently fix this?: Whenever I try logging in, "this sign-in option has been disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or frequent shut-downs". How can I permanently fix this? I found a way to bypass it, by clicking "I forgot my pin", logging into my Microsoft account and canceling after,...
  4. How do I fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I fix this problem?: Error creating registry key:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current\Version\RunRegCreateKeyEx failed; code 5.Access us denied.Click Retry to try again, Ignore to proceed anyway, or Abort to cancel installation....
  5. How do I fix this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this problem: I was just about to press onto Disney plus through the windows menu when my cursor froze and everything stopped working i could however use my keyboard still but couldn't restart as I was still trying to save my audio project I also had to wait 20 minutes to turn it off...
  6. How do I fix this problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix this problem: I was just about to press onto Disney plus through the windows menu when my cursor froze and everything stopped working i could however use my keyboard still but couldn't restart as I was still trying to save my audio project I also had to wait 20 minutes to turn it off...
  7. How do I permanently fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I permanently fix this problem?: What is shown in the image is one of multiple problems. My computer is a Dell Inspiron 5577 gaming laptop, it runs Windows 10 home.This happens when the computer is restarted, and also when it's in full sleep mode screen and system powers down but wakes up to lock screen when...
  8. How do I permanently fix this problem?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I permanently fix this problem?: What is shown in the image is one of multiple problems. My computer is a Dell Inspiron 5577 gaming laptop, it runs Windows 10 home.This happens when the computer is restarted, and also when it's in full sleep mode screen and system powers down but wakes up to lock screen when...
  9. How do I fix this Problem ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix this Problem ?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/k3o5l4n3wd461.png?width=734&format=png&auto=webp&s=6f081233343d528af8851884c0ffb273b81b13e9 submitted by /u/TechieNikhil [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kai23g/how_do_i_fix_this_problem/
  10. How do I fix this problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix this problem: At first, it said the Ethernet cable was an unidentified network. I still don’t know how to fix that but it doesn’t say that anymore. Now it says,’The connection between your access point, router, or cable modem and the Internet is broken’. Every other device in the house...