Windows 10: How do I permanently get rid of Cortana from Windows 10?

Discus and support How do I permanently get rid of Cortana from Windows 10? in Cortana to solve the problem; How do I get rid of Cortana from my computer?... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by IanThackeray, Nov 15, 2020.

1. How do I permanently get rid of Cortana from Windows 10?

How do I get rid of Cortana from my computer?

:)

IanThackeray, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

How do I permanently get rid of Cortana from Windows 10?

1. How do I permanently get rid of Cortana from Windows 10? - Similar Threads - permanently rid Cortana

2. How the h-three-eleven do I get rid of cortana???

in Cortana
    How the h-three-eleven do I get rid of cortana???: I have an old laptop I'm trying to breathe new life into with a lean install of Windows 10. because I'm a masochist One example of fat I'd like to trim is cortana. I've tried uninstalling it through powershell but when I restart, cortana is still there and functioning. Yes, I...
  3. How the h-three-eleven do I get rid of cortana???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How the h-three-eleven do I get rid of cortana???: I have an old laptop I'm trying to breathe new life into with a lean install of Windows 10. because I'm a masochist One example of fat I'd like to trim is cortana. I've tried uninstalling it through powershell but when I restart, cortana is still there and functioning. Yes, I...
  4. How the h-three-eleven do I get rid of cortana???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I get rid of Cortana pop-up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of Cortana pop-up?: I have a Cortana pop-up that I can't get rid of on my Dell G15 notebook. It just appeared recently after a tech made some changes to my computer. I cannot get rid of this pop-up. It's always there when I toggle between the open apps on my PC. When I go to uninstall it, I find...
  6. How do I get rid of Cortana pop-up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of Cortana pop-up?: I have a Cortana pop-up that I can't get rid of on my Dell G15 notebook. It just appeared recently after a tech made some changes to my computer. I cannot get rid of this pop-up. It's always there when I toggle between the open apps on my PC. When I go to uninstall it, I find...
  7. I want to get rid of Cortana - how I do that?

in Cortana
    I want to get rid of Cortana - how I do that?: Cortana has been uninstalled - I have a right side pop-up. How do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-get-rid-of-cortana-how-i-do-that/86412021-d161-4646-bf9e-8652ce80b142
  8. Getting rid of Cortana

in Cortana
    Getting rid of Cortana: Could there be anything more annoying and distracting. I am looking at the settings to disable it and it seems I can't. Also, try to uninstall it. I have this computer which I got in 2018 and my plan was to use it for travel. However, it has trouble updating the Dell Bios and...
  9. How can I get rid of Cortana?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I get rid of Cortana?: I have upgraded to version 2004 and the Cortana window and application is open at all times, asking me to sign in. I have never used Cortana, I never will, and it annoys me that the application is always open, shows up in my task view and consumes my RAM. Is there any way to...
  10. How do I permanently get rid of the German Language Pack?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I permanently get rid of the German Language Pack?: I have posted similar question before, but I have never gotten a definitive answer to this question. I NEED HELP! Situation: I am running Windows 10 professional / 1809 on a custom built desktop machine. A while back I installed the Microsoft German Language Pack on this...