Windows 10: How do I permanently uninstall windows powershell?

Discus and support How do I permanently uninstall windows powershell? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I need to know how to UNINSTALL PowerShell or PERMANENTLY DISABLE it. Its mad annoying; keeps popping up and interrupting my videos and gameplay.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Vic_R, Mar 10, 2022.

1. Vic_R Win User

How do I permanently uninstall windows powershell?

I need to know how to UNINSTALL PowerShell or PERMANENTLY DISABLE it. Its mad annoying; keeps popping up and interrupting my videos and gameplay.

:)

Vic_R, Mar 10, 2022
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Uninstall Photo app by using Powershell command

Hi Lorraine,

Thank you for posting your response.

I apologize for the miscommunication. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• 1. Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.

2. Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.

3. Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

• get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage ( check the spacing)
    After performing the above steps, install the Photo app from the Windows store.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Mar 10, 2022
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused How do I permanently uninstall windows powershell? :confused:

oli_ramsay, Mar 10, 2022
  4. Kursah Win User

PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

Interestingly enough my personal laptop just got the update...and still has Command Prompt listed, not PowerShell...

Edit: Not that it matters...I use both regularly. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Mar 10, 2022
Thema:

1. How do I permanently uninstall windows powershell? - Similar Threads - permanently uninstall powershell

2. How do I uninstall Windows Powershell v1.0?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall Windows Powershell v1.0?: How do I uninstall Windows Powershell v1.0? It's still there after upgrading from Windows 7. Upgrade order: Windows 7 -> 10 -> 11. As a component of Windows PowerShell 2.0, it is disabled....
  3. How do I uninstall Windows Powershell v1.0?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I uninstall Windows Powershell v1.0?: How do I uninstall Windows Powershell v1.0? It's still there after upgrading from Windows 7. Upgrade order: Windows 7 -> 10 -> 11. As a component of Windows PowerShell 2.0, it is disabled....
  4. How do I PERMANENTLY uninstall XBox?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I PERMANENTLY uninstall XBox?: I'm not a gamer and have zero interest in XBox. However, it keeps showing up in my Taskbar. I've tried uninstalling it both by right clicking on the icon in the Taskbar, and through Settings>Apps. However, every time I reboot.... there it is again. It's eating up resources...
  5. How do I PERMANENTLY uninstall XBox?

How do I PERMANENTLY uninstall XBox?: I'm not a gamer and have zero interest in XBox. However, it keeps showing up in my Taskbar. I've tried uninstalling it both by right clicking on the icon in the Taskbar, and through Settings>Apps. However, every time I reboot.... there it is again. It's eating up resources...
  6. How do I permanently uninstall windows powershell?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I permanently uninstall windows powershell?: I need to know how to UNINSTALL PowerShell or PERMANENTLY DISABLE it. Its mad annoying; keeps popping up and interrupting my videos and gameplay....
  7. How do I permanently uninstall windows powershell?

How do I permanently uninstall windows powershell?: I need to know how to UNINSTALL PowerShell or PERMANENTLY DISABLE it. Its mad annoying; keeps popping up and interrupting my videos and gameplay....
  8. How to uninstall Powershell?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to uninstall Powershell?: I am trying to uninstall Windows Powershell. Every time I boot up my pc and sign in, there is always this worrying notification saying that "Threats Found". When I would click on it, it would say I have a trojan and its saying it is from Powershell. Now, I know Windows...
  9. How do I permanently uninstall a device from the device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I permanently uninstall a device from the device manager: How do I remove Microsoft PS/2 KEyboard and mouse permanently, because they keep reappearing after I uninstall them, they are causing my computer to crash....
  10. How To Permanently Change PowerShell's Configuration?

in Windows 10 Support
    How To Permanently Change PowerShell's Configuration?: My Power Shell got screwed up - the input colours got changed to yellow and I couldn't find a way to change them back... And on my old monitor I can't read the yellow. Lots of stuff on the web about it. Recurring problem. Solutions here and there that don't work. Finally...