Windows 10: How do I pin a website to my start menu?

Discus and support How do I pin a website to my start menu? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm using Chrome as my browser and would like to be able to add my frequently visited sites to my start menu. Particularly those that don't have apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AnnM303, Jan 24, 2019.

1. AnnM303 Win User

How do I pin a website to my start menu?

I'm using Chrome as my browser and would like to be able to add my frequently visited sites to my start menu. Particularly those that don't have apps available at all or just not available through Microsoft.

:)

AnnM303, Jan 24, 2019

2. How to pin shortcut to start menu.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that you would like to know how to pin short cut to start menu.

I would suggest you to refer to the article given below if you are using Windows 7.

Pin a program to the Start menu

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Pin-a-program-to-the-Start-menu

And if you are using Windows 10 then I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below.

Pin apps to Start

Pin the apps you use most often to the Start menu. Here's how:

• Go to Start > All Apps.
    • Press and hold (or right-click) an app.
    • Select Pin to Start.

Hope this helps. Please let us know the results. We will be happy to assist you further.

Mayank Gupta10, Dec 5, 2019
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Start Menu

Hi,

To pin a website to Start, see the steps below:

• Click on the ellipsis button (three vertical dots) at the upper-right corner of the page >
      Pin this page to Start.
    • After doing that, the page should show up on the Start menu as one of the tiles.

Let us know what happens after following the steps.

John Sarc, Dec 5, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Windows 10 Pin HTML file to Start Menu

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

You can pin the website to Start

• Open the web site and click on (…)
    • Click on pin to start

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I pin a website to my start menu? - Similar Threads - pin website start

2. In Windows 11, how do you pin a website to the Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Windows 11, how do you pin a website to the Start Menu?: I just reinstalled Windows 11, and I have a couple of websites I want to pin to the Start Menu. I heard that such is possible; if so, how do I do it?...
  3. In Windows 11, how do you pin a website to the Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In Windows 11, how do you pin a website to the Start Menu?: I just reinstalled Windows 11, and I have a couple of websites I want to pin to the Start Menu. I heard that such is possible; if so, how do I do it?...
  4. Websites pinned to my Start Menu now launch as apps. How do I undo this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Websites pinned to my Start Menu now launch as apps. How do I undo this?: [ATTACH] I have several websites pinned to my Start Menu for quick and easy access, but for some reason (presumably an update) they all now launch as apps with very limited tools to choose from. Sure it still provides the option to display it in Microsoft Edge, but that's...
  5. Launching website pinned to Start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Launching website pinned to Start menu: When I click on a web site I have on the "Start Menu", it does not take me to that web site. I have to click on the IE symbol on the task bar. WHY? This has happened since I got the latest update. ***Original Title: Start menu***...
  6. Website issue pinned to Start menu

Website issue pinned to Start menu: When I click on a web site I have on the "Start Menu", it does not take me to that web site. I have to click on the IE symbol on the task bar. WHY? This has happened since I got the latest update. ***Original Title: Start menu***...
  7. How do I pin a custom shortcut to the Start menu?

How do I pin a custom shortcut to the Start menu?: I found an article about how to do this that described this method: https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/3wnohc/is_there_a_way_to_pin_custom_shortcuts_to_the/ but this doesn't work. There are only a handful of folders and shortcuts in this folder, not anywhere near the...
  8. How do I pin lusrmgr.msc to the start menu?

How do I pin lusrmgr.msc to the start menu?: I'm doing a lot of work around groups at the moment and I can't find a way to ping the lusrmgr.msc snap in to the start menu. I can search for it, but there's no option to pin. submitted by /u/shinaku [link] [comments]...
  9. How to pin website to start

How to pin website to start: How do I pin a site (such as a company) to the start menu? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-pin-website-to-start/6bb08dd8-f7aa-45bb-803e-f812163cb2fd
  10. How to pin a website to start window?

How to pin a website to start window?: How do I pin a specific website to my start menu in Windows 10? I was able to do it before but I can't do it now. Is there a limit to how many can be pinned to start menu? Thanks!...