Windows 10: how do i pin an app to my desktop in windows 10?

Discus and support how do i pin an app to my desktop in windows 10? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how do i pin an app to my desktop in windows 10? I do not have a Start button.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CarlGomolka, Aug 14, 2022.

1. how do i pin an app to my desktop in windows 10?

how do i pin an app to my desktop in windows 10? I do not have a Start button.

:)

CarlGomolka, Aug 14, 2022

2. How to pin app shortcut to desk top?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow below steps to change pin the apps on the desktop screen and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to perform the below steps to add the apps on desktop.

• Click on the “Start button” and locate the App that you want to pin to Desktop.
    • Right click on the “App” and click on “More options”.
    • Then click on “Open File location” and right click on the app, click on “Send to” option.
    • Then select “Desktop (Create shortcut)”.
    • Go to “Desktop” and check whether the app is located or not.

Or Step 2: To add shortcuts to the desktop

• Press and hold or right-click the desktop, tap or click New, and then tap or click Shortcut.
    • Enter the location of the item or tap or click Browse to find the item in File Explorer.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 14, 2022
  3. kayjayw Win User
    pin Facebook and Tumblast app to desktop?

I have downloaded the Facebook and Tumblast apps to my Windows 10 computer and when I right click on them in the list of apps, I can pin them to the start menu and the taskbar, but not the desktop. Is there any way to pin them to the desktop or create a
    shortcut? I **don't** want it create a shortcut that opens FB and Tumblr in my browser. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks,

KJ

kayjayw, Aug 14, 2022
  4. how do i pin an app to my desktop in windows 10?

Is it possible to pin different apps on a taskbar on different virtual desktops in Windows 10?

Hi,

You can personalize the desktop of two computers by pinning the apps, documents and other programs to the taskbar.

Before we assist further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Are you referring to dual screen desktop feature of the computer?
    • Do you want to personalize two different PC taskbars?

You can differ personalizing taskbar applications on different computers. You can either pin the same or differ the applications, programs or games on the computer taskbar according to the necessity.

To pin the apps to taskbar, follow the steps below:

• Click on Windows logo key on the keyboard to open
      Start menu
    • Right click on the app and select Pin to taskbar option from the context menu.
    • Close the window and check if the app is pinned to taskbar.

Refer to Get Started with Windows 10 Love it? Pin it and check if it helps.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of pinning apps to taskbar on two desktops in the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

how do i pin an app to my desktop in windows 10?

1. how do i pin an app to my desktop in windows 10? - Similar Threads - pin app desktop

2. How do I pin Apps to my desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I pin Apps to my desktop: Original Question was "How do i pin Apps to my desktop" Example: Calendar. The answer I found was: For Application: Start Menu>Right click on App>Open file location>Right click on the App>Sent to Desktop create shortcut. When I right click on the app I don't get the option to...
  3. How do I pin Apps to my desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I pin Apps to my desktop: Original Question was "How do i pin Apps to my desktop" Example: Calendar. The answer I found was: For Application: Start Menu>Right click on App>Open file location>Right click on the App>Sent to Desktop create shortcut. When I right click on the app I don't get the option to...
  4. How do I pin Apps to my desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how do i pin a app to desktop in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i pin a app to desktop in windows 10?: how do i pin an app to my desktop in windows 19? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-pin-a-app-to-desktop-in-windows-10/2c326096-2474-431c-b09b-e14f4d62e3e0
  6. how do i pin an app to my desktop in windows 10?

how do i pin an app to my desktop in windows 10?: how do i pin an app to my desktop in windows 10? I do not have a Start button. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-pin-an-app-to-my-desktop-in-windows-10/a6daca57-46e3-4890-aac5-26d94ef91884
  7. how do i pin a app to desktop in windows 10?

how do i pin a app to desktop in windows 10?: how do i pin an app to my desktop in windows 19? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-pin-a-app-to-desktop-in-windows-10/2c326096-2474-431c-b09b-e14f4d62e3e0
  8. how do i pin an app to my desktop in windows 10?

how do i pin an app to my desktop in windows 10?: how do i pin an app to my desktop in windows 10? I do not have a Start button. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-pin-an-app-to-my-desktop-in-windows-10/a6daca57-46e3-4890-aac5-26d94ef91884
  9. how do i pin a app to desktop in windows 10?

10. How do I pin facebook to my desktop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I pin facebook to my desktop?: Pin facebook to my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-pin-facebook-to-my-desktop/6cf32abe-1057-4d93-b075-73f00d92b5c9