Windows 10: How do I pin Edge to my start-up screen

Discus and support How do I pin Edge to my start-up screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I pin Edge to my start-up screen * Moved from Surface/Pro 4 * Original title: Startup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DonnaHarcourt, Nov 20, 2020.

1. How do I pin Edge to my start-up screen

How do I pin Edge to my start-up screen

* Moved from Surface/Pro 4

* Original title: Startup

:)

DonnaHarcourt, Nov 20, 2020

2. Pin to start add thumbnails

You may pin Yahoo in start menu when using Edge. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Launch Edge.
    • Go to Yahoo website.
    • Click the 3 dotted icon on the upper right of the window.
    • Click Pin this page to Start.
    • Yahoo will now show on the start screen.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Nov 20, 2020
  3. Microsoft Edge - Features are missing!

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in using Windows 10 and bringing this to our notice.

We would suggest you to send a feedback by asking the feature you are looking for.

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...).
    • Click on Send feedback.
    • Follow the on-line instructions.
    Refer to these steps to pin a website to start screen:

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...).
    • Click on Pin to Start
    Hope this information helps you. Please do let us know if you need further assistance.

Ganesh Achar B, Nov 20, 2020
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Pin Microsoft Edge to Taskbar

Hi,

It's possible that you're not able to pin Edge to the taskbar due to some corrupted system files. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is currently on your computer? To check, click
      Start, type winver, and press Enter.
    • Does this only happen to Edge? Have you tried pinning other apps to the taskbar?
    • What are all of the troubleshooting steps that you've done? Please list all of them so that we could move on to the next steps.

Yolvi Ell, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

1. How do I pin Edge to my start-up screen - Similar Threads - pin Edge start

2. How do I change the my Pin in order to sign in to windows on start-up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the my Pin in order to sign in to windows on start-up?: Hi,I have two devices that share my microsoft account. Both are running on Windown 10 updated to Windows 11. Both are currently on version - 2022-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5021255.I have a Asus laptop which I purchased first and...
  3. How do I change the my Pin in orderr to sign in to windows on start-up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the my Pin in orderr to sign in to windows on start-up?: Hi,I have two devices that share my microsoft account. Both are running on Windown 10 updated to Windows 11. Both are currently on version - 2022-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5021255.I have a Asus laptop which I purchased first and...
  4. How do I change the my Pin in orderr to sign in to windows on start-up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the my Pin in orderr to sign in to windows on start-up?: Hi,I have two devices that share my microsoft account. Both are running on Windown 10 updated to Windows 11. Both are currently on version - 2022-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5021255.I have a Asus laptop which I purchased first and...
  5. How do I require a PIN on start up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I require a PIN on start up?: For security reasons we would like to change the start up settings on our Windows PC to require a PIN on start up but when I go to settings > accounts > sign-in options > and select Windows Hello PIN, then restart the computer it just logs in without requesting a PIN. We have...
  6. How do I require a PIN on start up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I require a PIN on start up?: For security reasons we would like to change the start up settings on our Windows PC to require a PIN on start up but when I go to settings > accounts > sign-in options > and select Windows Hello PIN, then restart the computer it just logs in without requesting a PIN. We have...
  7. How do I require a PIN on start up?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. how do I add pictures to my start up screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I add pictures to my start up screen: how do I add my pictures to my screen saver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/how-do-i-add-pictures-to-my-start-up-screen/220a0860-2c23-4499-afc8-7d027c38a7c7
  9. How do I remove the start up pin option ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I remove the start up pin option ?: Cancel does not work as posted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/how-do-i-remove-the-start-up-pin-option/b12a2c27-9ec6-4ea1-bbf2-a42b5f2e7b76"
  10. How do i get rid of pin on start up

in Windows 10 Support
    How do i get rid of pin on start up: is there a way of not putting in a pin or password on start up?iv tryed to remove it but it looks as if they forgot a tab to disable this option.*Mad*Mad 17907