Windows 10: How do I pin/expand the hamburger menu permanently?

Discus and support How do I pin/expand the hamburger menu permanently? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Send feedback about it. Have just sent them a screenshot with my feedback. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by recruit2, May 23, 2015.

1. recruit2 Win User

How do I pin/expand the hamburger menu permanently?

Have just sent them a screenshot with my feedback.

recruit2, May 24, 2015
  2. recruit2 Win User

Not bad not bad Edwin. Thanks... I don't mind that at all. I still would like the hamburger menu always open, but this definitely helps. Cheers

recruit2, May 24, 2015
  3. recruit2 Win User
    No it's not just about the Shutdown button, it's also about "Settings" and access to "All Apps" as well. These are all key functions that would be used regularly.

I like your thinking as well. Just press the hardware OFF button! *Smile True, another valid option!

recruit2, May 24, 2015
  4. soullous Win User

Has anyone figured out how to do what the OP is asking for?

soullous, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I pin/expand the hamburger menu permanently? - Similar Threads - pin expand hamburger

2. How do I permanently disable "Expand to Current Folder"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I permanently disable "Expand to Current Folder"?: Turning off "Expand to Current Folder" works for about five minutes, then File Explorer goes right back to expanding the folders. It is an incredibly annoying and useless feature that makes navigating files very difficult. Do not tell me how to turn off "Expand to Current...
  3. How do I permanently disable "Expand to Current Folder"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I permanently disable "Expand to Current Folder"?: Turning off "Expand to Current Folder" works for about five minutes, then File Explorer goes right back to expanding the folders. It is an incredibly annoying and useless feature that makes navigating files very difficult. Do not tell me how to turn off "Expand to Current...
  4. How to remove pin permanently?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove pin permanently?: Windows 10 System -We have a new laptop in our small office. I'm trying to remove the PIN required for accessing the system. I have followed the directions on how to remove/reset a pin directions on the MS Windows 10 site Open the Settings, and click/tap on the Accounts icon....
  5. How to remove pin permanently?

How to remove pin permanently?: Windows 10 System -We have a new laptop in our small office. I'm trying to remove the PIN required for accessing the system. I have followed the directions on how to remove/reset a pin directions on the MS Windows 10 site Open the Settings, and click/tap on the Accounts icon....
  6. How do I pin lusrmgr.msc to the start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I pin lusrmgr.msc to the start menu?: I'm doing a lot of work around groups at the moment and I can't find a way to ping the lusrmgr.msc snap in to the start menu. I can search for it, but there's no option to pin. submitted by /u/shinaku [link] [comments]...
  7. how do i stop the start menu from automatically expanding?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i stop the start menu from automatically expanding?: how do I stop the start menu from automatically expanding? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-the-start-menu-from-automatically/00396709-c79b-4848-a9a3-c71a138866f7
  8. How do I disable the start menu "auto expand" feature in 1909?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I disable the start menu "auto expand" feature in 1909?: The has to be a way to disable this new "feature". It drives me nuts! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-the-start-menu-auto-expand/d520fff3-b370-4763-a8e1-ff522038db02
  9. Calculator hamburger menu won't display

Calculator hamburger menu won't display: When I click the 3-bar hamburger menu icon I get a brief flash and then nothing. Any fix? Reinstall calculator? 40344
  10. How to expand/contract start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    How to expand/contract start menu: Hi all. I was able to expand/contract the width and height of the statmenu. Now only height is expandable. I do NOT want full screen. The expand arrows show when I put cursor on right edge but am not able to "pull" edge to right to expand the size. Did the recent "major...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Expand the hamburger menu