Windows 10: How do I pin links to favourite sites. Windows 10

Discus and support How do I pin links to favourite sites. Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I used outlook.com, I was able to save links to sites I use a lot so that they showed in the top horizontal bar.Examples of these sites include my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Taffy087, Jun 25, 2021.

1. Taffy087 Win User

How do I pin links to favourite sites. Windows 10

When I used outlook.com, I was able to save links to sites I use a lot so that they showed in the top horizontal bar.Examples of these sites include my bank and supermarkets who frequently deliver groceries to me.I also saved links to community forums I use regularly such as Moderators, Performance, Spam and CPC. I saved these in a folder that was also pinned to my top horizontal bar.Perhaps it's a coincidence, but since I've upgraded to Outlook via a subscription, I can no longer pin these links.How can I pin them now, please?PS If I've posted this in the wrong forum, would a Moderator please

:)

Taffy087, Jun 25, 2021

2. Windows 10 My Favourites list is gone!

I have loaded up Windows 10 and my favourites list is gone. This is pretty frustrating as I had a big list of favourites built up over a couple of years for work and my own personal browsing. I tried the adive offered by Krishna to Maggie in the forum which
    was:

"I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps to restore the favourites.

• Click This PC
    • Type %userprofile% into the Address bar
    • Press Enter on your keyboard
    • Right click the Favorites folder
    • Click Properties
    • Click Previous Versions
    • Wait for the list of previous versions to load
    • Select a version that was before you lost the files/folders
    • Click Restore."
    When I got to step 6 my previous versions list showed only today. Surely the loading of Windows 10 has not wiped out my Favourites? What can I do from here?

Daren

[*]

[*]

DarenO'Neill, Jun 25, 2021
  3. gdn1947 Win User
    Favourites

Hi, A few questions about Windows 10 favourites

1) Is there any way to ensure that the Favourites List is displayed permanently ie without having to select and pin?

2) Is there any way to have a selected favourite automatically open in a new tab without having to right click it and select open in new tab?

3) Is there any way to vary the width of the favourites list?

Thanks

gdn1947, Jun 25, 2021
  4. How do I pin links to favourite sites. Windows 10

How to delete Suggested Sites in Win 10 Edge

When I right click Suggested Sites in the Fav Bar, a "delete" window appears, but, clicking delete does not delete the Suggested Sites from the Favourite Bar.

If I open up Favourites, then the Favourites Bar, and right click the delete window for Suggested Sites-this doesn`t work either.

The Suggested Sites does nothing, (it certainly doesn`t show me a list of suggested sites), and takes up valuable space in my Fav Bar.which is why I want to rid myself of it.

barrierlee, Jun 25, 2021
Thema:

How do I pin links to favourite sites. Windows 10

1. How do I pin links to favourite sites. Windows 10 - Similar Threads - pin links favourite

2. PIN - How do I replace? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN - How do I replace? Windows 10: After unplugging my computer for a few hours during a storm then starting it up again I now have no PIN. I've tried adding one a number of times put but always get the "We weren't able to set up your PIN" message. None of the suggested solutions on this forum work for me....
  3. PIN - How do I replace? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PIN - How do I replace? Windows 10: After unplugging my computer for a few hours during a storm then starting it up again I now have no PIN. I've tried adding one a number of times put but always get the "We weren't able to set up your PIN" message. None of the suggested solutions on this forum work for me....
  4. How do I remove the PIN on windows 10?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I remove the PIN on windows 10?: Hi guys,How do I remove the PIN on windows 10 when the remove button is greyed out?Kind regardsjkeXZ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-pin-on-windows-10/c0f1f065-1125-4541-a5ea-0dd6ecc44bd6
  5. Links to sites

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Links to sites: When responding to a long email link, nothing happens when I click on the link except a version of the link will briefly appear in the lower left corner of the monitor screen, I don't have a clue where to look. Thanks for any and all help....
  6. how do i disable the pin on windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i disable the pin on windows 10.: i've serched for ideas here but none have worked so far. i do not have a forgotten password option and it won't let me leave change password without putting a new one in...
  7. What's the difference between Links & Favourites?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What's the difference between Links & Favourites?: What is the difference between %userprofile%\Links & %userprofile%\Favourites? If I type 'Links' in the directory bar it takes me to the Favourites folder, but Links is certainly a different folder. I want to know this simply because I want to know what sort of file goes...
  8. How Favourites is supposed to work in Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    How Favourites is supposed to work in Windows 10: Hello I don't know how favourites are supposed to work in Windoxs 10 but this is certainly not user friendly ! This is one of the reason I have instolled Google Chrome and don't use Edge I've saved several Favorites sites using the little Star in Windows Edge, but after...
  9. How do i transfer Edge Favourites into Internet Explorer?

in Browsers and Email
    How do i transfer Edge Favourites into Internet Explorer?: Is it possible to transfer Edge Favourites into Internet Explorer? Ive backed up my Edge favourites as a HTML file but if I try and import the file into Internet Explorer it only imports half of the favourites. There is a red cross and it says some settings were not imported...
  10. Pinning Favourites open in edge

in Browsers and Email
    Pinning Favourites open in edge: Not being able to pin my favourites open on the left as with IE11 would be enough reason not to use Edge, but I haven't found a way of resizing it to a narrowed strip - has anyone else? 11661