Windows 10: How do I pin lusrmgr.msc to the start menu?

Discus and support How do I pin lusrmgr.msc to the start menu? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm doing a lot of work around groups at the moment and I can't find a way to ping the lusrmgr.msc snap in to the start menu. I can search for it, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/shinaku, Apr 29, 2020.

1. How do I pin lusrmgr.msc to the start menu?

I'm doing a lot of work around groups at the moment and I can't find a way to ping the lusrmgr.msc snap in to the start menu. I can search for it, but there's no option to pin.

submitted by /u/shinaku
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/shinaku, Apr 29, 2020
  2. Bree Win User

Pinning .msc Items to "Start".

Actually, step 2 is unnecessary (unless you really want to add it to your All app list too) . You can create a shortcut on the desktop, right-click on it and pin it to Start from there. When done you can delete the desktop shortcut without affecting the pinned tile on Start.

3. How to pin shortcut to start menu.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that you would like to know how to pin short cut to start menu.

I would suggest you to refer to the article given below if you are using Windows 7.

Pin a program to the Start menu

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Pin-a-program-to-the-Start-menu

And if you are using Windows 10 then I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below.

Pin apps to Start

Pin the apps you use most often to the Start menu. Here's how:

• Go to Start > All Apps.
    • Press and hold (or right-click) an app.
    • Select Pin to Start.

Hope this helps. Please let us know the results. We will be happy to assist you further.

Mayank Gupta10, Apr 29, 2020
  4. thomaseg1 Win User

How do I pin lusrmgr.msc to the start menu?

Pinning .msc Items to "Start".

I just typed gpedit.msc into the search box and when it showed in the results
    rightclick/ pin to start

(running classic shell)

thomaseg1, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

How do I pin lusrmgr.msc to the start menu?

1. How do I pin lusrmgr.msc to the start menu? - Similar Threads - pin lusrmgr msc

2. msc isnt opening in windows 10 the error message: msc is not recognized How do I correct?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    msc isnt opening in windows 10 the error message: msc is not recognized How do I correct?: I am getting an error message trying to run mscwindows 10 the error message: msc is not recognized My pc shut down on overheat and trouble shooting needs to run mscHow do I correct?...
  3. msc isnt opening in windows 10 the error message: msc is not recognized How do I correct?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msc isnt opening in windows 10 the error message: msc is not recognized How do I correct?: I am getting an error message trying to run mscwindows 10 the error message: msc is not recognized My pc shut down on overheat and trouble shooting needs to run mscHow do I correct?...
  4. How do I further customize the pinned items in the start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I further customize the pinned items in the start menu?: [ATTACH] I'd like to add a picture to the background of some of these programs, sorta like live tile. Is there a way to do that? (Also, the 2 covered tiles are the weather and photos tiles) A lot of the shortcuts just have the default accent color, which I don't like....
  5. How do I pin a custom shortcut to the Start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I pin a custom shortcut to the Start menu?: I found an article about how to do this that described this method: https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/3wnohc/is_there_a_way_to_pin_custom_shortcuts_to_the/ but this doesn't work. There are only a handful of folders and shortcuts in this folder, not anywhere near the...
  6. How to pin calendar to start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to pin calendar to start menu: I want to pin calendar to the Start Menu. I use Office 2019 on my Windows 10 computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-pin-calendar-to-start-menu/4b5397ed-9095-4a0e-b9cf-db7fbcdaf4f5
  7. Pinning .msc Items to "Start".

Pinning .msc Items to "Start".: Ok so, I know that I can right click on something in the Start Menu and click "Pin To Start". . . Is there any possible way that I could pin "gpedit.msc" to Start? 136694
  8. How do I pin a website to my start menu?

How do I pin a website to my start menu?: I'm using Chrome as my browser and would like to be able to add my frequently visited sites to my start menu. Particularly those that don't have apps available at all or just not available through Microsoft....
  9. How to pin app in start menu ??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to pin app in start menu ??: How to pin app in start menu ? ? I mean I dont want to pin app in start. I want to pin app in start menu like windows 7. Is it possible ? ? I search in setting but i cant fnd any option. Is thr any 3rd party software to do this ? ? 82320
  10. How do you alphabetize the pinned tiles in the Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do you alphabetize the pinned tiles in the Start Menu?: Each time I pin a new program, it shows up at the bottom of the list. Is there a way to alphabetize this list automatically, instead of doing it manually? Thanks 49414