Windows 10: How do I pin sticky notes to the bottom bar?

Discus and support How do I pin sticky notes to the bottom bar? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I had it pinned on my old computer but I got a new computer and it does seem to appear so I cannot pin it? submitted by /u/jnk456 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jnk456, Jan 18, 2021.

1. /u/jnk456 Win User

How do I pin sticky notes to the bottom bar?

I had it pinned on my old computer but I got a new computer and it does seem to appear so I cannot pin it?

submitted by /u/jnk456
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/jnk456, Jan 18, 2021

2. Sticky Note Missing

Hi KeithRawlings,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

Let's see if with the following steps we can solve the problem:

1.- Open >> Sticky notes, when located on the taskbar (Right click on the option) >> Select: List of Notes, now check if your note is in that list.

2.- Follow the steps suggested by the Windows MVP in your article

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-sticky-notes-lost...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, Jan 18, 2021
  3. Sticky notes

Hi Idalee,

Yes, there is a possibility that the recent update may have disabled or corrupted the apps. For us to isolate this problem, we suggest repairing or resetting Sticky Notes on your PC. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and click Apps.
    • On the Apps & features tab, locate the name of the missing app.
    • Click the app and select Advanced options, then click Repair.
    • If the Repair option is not available or does not resolve the issue, you may also try the
      Reset option. However, it's more likely that you will lose any app data that was saved.
    • Once the repair or reset is completed, Sticky Notes should now reappear in the app list.
    • You may now pin it to the Start Menu.

Update us with the outcome.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 18, 2021
  4. Rick2021 Win User

Sticky Notes

Hi there,

I can understand the frustration - let's see if we can fix this for you!

Let's try a couple of steps:

Step 1: Recover Missing Sticky Notes from the File Location

When you accidentally delete a sticky note, the app data is still there. We can restore deleted sticky notes from a StickyNotes.snt file.

Open File Explorer on Windows, navigate to C:\Users\your_username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Sticky Notes.

Find and right click on StickyNotes.snt file.

Select Restore Previous Versions.

Step 2: Recover Closed Sticky Notes from All Notes.

Open Sticky Notes app.

Right click on Sticky Notes app on Task bar, then choose All notes.

A full list of notes will appear, including the one that you closed.

Double click the note that you want to recover, then it will display as a standalone note like all regular ones.

The above was copied verbatim from this link:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Rick2021, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

1. How do I pin sticky notes to the bottom bar? - Similar Threads - pin sticky notes

2. How do I search within a sticky note?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I search within a sticky note?: You can search all through all of your notes from the note list to find the note with the search term, but how do you search within the sticky note that you have opened. I have tried using the shortcuts like CTRL-F, but it doesn't seem to do anything. Is this even possible?...
  3. How do I search within a sticky note?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I search within a sticky note?: You can search all through all of your notes from the note list to find the note with the search term, but how do you search within the sticky note that you have opened. I have tried using the shortcuts like CTRL-F, but it doesn't seem to do anything. Is this even possible?...
  4. How do I search within a sticky note?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Sticky Notes pinned to desktop on Startup?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sticky Notes pinned to desktop on Startup?: Is it possible to have my notes pinned to my desktop all the time? Instead of having to open it everytime I turn on my laptop I would like it to just be there in my desktop at all times. Kind of like a widget. Is this possible? submitted by /u/JavaRuinedMyLIfe [link]...
  6. How do I increase the fonts in Sticky Notes ???

How do I increase the fonts in Sticky Notes ???: How do I increase the fonts in Sticky Notes ??? Moved from: Office OneNote Windows 10 Office 2019 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-increase-the-fonts-in-sticky-notes/78cc1cf1-0148-4f98-ac37-b6d68855e3f6
  7. The bottom menu ribbon is missing on sticky notes

The bottom menu ribbon is missing on sticky notes: I just installed Windows 10 on a new computer. We like using the sticky notes app, but the valuable options of changing fonts or pasting .png images from snipping tool are no longer there. I reinstalled the app from the Store, but it's still broken. There's no menu ribbon on...
  8. Sticky notes in task bar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sticky notes in task bar: I just installed the latest Windows 10 update, now every page of my sticky notes shows up in the task bar separately. I have six pages of Sticky Notes, so this is totally annoying. Thanks for any help with this issue....
  9. How do I sync sticky notes on my tablet?

How do I sync sticky notes on my tablet?: How do I sync sticky notes on my tablet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-sync-sticky-notes-on-my-tablet/8398a9a6-330a-4c8d-9ad1-1ab98cc61c5b
  10. How Do I Increase Font Size in Sticky Notes?

How Do I Increase Font Size in Sticky Notes?: Looks like you're not able to increase the font size of sticky notes in Win 10 any more. Is there a regesitry tweak to bring that feature back? 93273