Windows 10: How do I play a dvd on my laptop with windows 10?

Discus and support How do I play a dvd on my laptop with windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I play a dvd on my laptop with windows 10? I downloaded VLC, but can't even get the dvd tray to open.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KarenNoble1, Jan 12, 2019.

1. How do I play a dvd on my laptop with windows 10?

How do I play a dvd on my laptop with windows 10? I downloaded VLC, but can't even get the dvd tray to open.

:)

KarenNoble1, Jan 12, 2019

2. Play movie from my laptop dvd with windows 10

i had windows 8 and able to play dvd from laptop, but now i have windows 10 can not figure out how to play dvd

is there some one can write me the step by step please

thanks

kozy

play dvd with windows 10 my my laptop, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Ruz San Win User
    Laptop will not play dvd.

Hi Elisha,

Please provide more information so we can further understand what the problem is.

• Did this happen after an update?
    • Does it crash and give you any error messages when you play the DVD?
    • What software is your laptop using to play DVDs?
    • Is this issue happening for all video formats you try to play?
    We suggest that you roll back or update your video driver to fix the problem with the video.

You can also read about troubleshooting DVD playback on this
    page.

Keep us posted.

Ruz San, Jan 12, 2019
  4. How do I play a dvd on my laptop with windows 10?

Play movie from my laptop dvd with windows 10

Diane Alee, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

How do I play a dvd on my laptop with windows 10?

1. How do I play a dvd on my laptop with windows 10? - Similar Threads - play dvd laptop

2. how do i locate my dvd drive in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i locate my dvd drive in windows 10: cant find my dvd drive on my laptop same with bluetooth to add wireless blue tooth earbuds. upgraded to windows 10 recently. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-locate-my-dvd-drive-in-windows-10/535d6a3a-b769-4e9b-a2cc-7ee60c898ad8
  3. i can not play dvd on my computer what should i do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can not play dvd on my computer what should i do: I can not ply dvd on my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-movies/i-can-not-play-dvd-on-my-computer-what-should-i-do/1d61a665-fdf4-418a-b989-1d0fc0f7c1bd
  4. Can not play a DVD in my HP laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can not play a DVD in my HP laptop: Hi, I have an HP with a cd/dvd r-w I am not able to play DVD's Media player says there is no disc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/can-not-play-a-dvd-in-my-hp-laptop/f1af6547-4370-4148-80e7-8920bc7d459f
  5. How do I play a DVD on my windows 10 computer?

How do I play a DVD on my windows 10 computer?: I signed up for free DVD player app but nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-do-i-play-a-dvd-on-my-windows-10-computer/0dce5d82-beed-4666-a9b9-896069f31d05
  6. How do I burn a DVD?

How do I burn a DVD?: Can someone point me in the direction of a tutorial for this? In Windows it was quite straightforward, I do it in Windows Explorer. File Explorer in Win10 though? I'm lost. I've got to the bit where I name the DVD and the window is there showing me the files waiting to...
  7. How do I do this? Record audio track from a DVD that is playing on my

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I do this? Record audio track from a DVD that is playing on my: How do I record the audio track from a DVD that I own that is playing on my laptop. I am using Windows 10 and have a laptop that can play DVD's. How do I use the laptop as a recording device while playing the DVD; I eventually want to transfer the file to my ITunes and then...
  8. How Do I Find My DVD Drive's Manufacturer?

How Do I Find My DVD Drive's Manufacturer?: In both BIOS and Device Manager, the name is HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GUC0N. When I searched the internet I couldn't find any useful information. In Device Manager, when I opened the driver's Properties dialog, for manufacturer it said, "Standard CD-ROM Drives." When I searched for...
  9. How do I play a DVD?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I play a DVD?: How do I play a DVD in Windows 10 Do I have to purchase a media player or can I do it for Free? 23536
  10. How do I boot from dvd drive on HP laptop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I boot from dvd drive on HP laptop?: How do I boot from dvd drive on HP laptop? According to Google it says press esc repeatedly and then f9. I did this and it did not work so I went into the BIOS and changed boot order to cd/dvd drive at the top but it will not boot do I have to press another key? Thank you in...