Windows 10: how do i play a video game without a disk drive

Discus and support how do i play a video game without a disk drive in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i have a gaming pc with windows 10 version 1809 but i have no disk drive and i want to download games like ps1, ps2 and ps3 games but the pc version,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by James Brittle, May 25, 2019.

1. how do i play a video game without a disk drive

i have a gaming pc with windows 10 version 1809 but i have no disk drive and i want to download games like ps1, ps2 and ps3 games but the pc version, so how can i play them without a disk drive, is there any kind of program i can use?

:)

James Brittle, May 25, 2019

2. HP Disk Drive not visible

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community.

I would suggest you follow the steps below and see if it helps:

Method 1: I would suggest you first try the Troubleshooter.

Please follow the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” on the Windows Search bar and hit enter.

• On the left side of the Troubleshooting window, click on “View all”

• Click on Hardware and Devices. Please provide a password if asked for it and click ok.
    Method 2:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

• Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.

• Right-click on the Disk Drives and click on Properties.

• Go to the Drivers Tab and Click Enable (If not enabled).

• Restart the computer and check.
    Hope this helps. Please reply if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, May 25, 2019
  3. losing audio when playing video games

Hi,

To isolate what's causing the issue you're experiencing, kindly provide us with some additional details:

• Were there any recent software or hardware changes made to your system prior to the issue?
    • Have you done any troubleshooting steps in trying to resolve it?
    • Do you experience the issue only when you're playing a certain video game?

Awaiting for your response.

Joanna 777, May 25, 2019
  4. ZacharyF Win User

how do i play a video game without a disk drive

Videos not playing

Hi,

I am also having an issue with my videos not playing on any browser for windows 10. So I followed the steps that you listed for the video option but there is
    no folder called Display Drivers. There are folders called display adapters and disk drivers however. Maybe I should uninstall one of those?

Thanks

Zach

ZacharyF, May 25, 2019
Thema:

how do i play a video game without a disk drive

1. how do i play a video game without a disk drive - Similar Threads - play video game

2. how do i play a .vbo video file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i play a .vbo video file?: how do i play a .vbo video file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-play-a-vbo-video-file/fc2c43b4-8f0f-4cbb-a256-25aadafcba6c
  3. how do i play a .vbo video file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i play a .vbo video file?: how do i play a .vbo video file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-play-a-vbo-video-file/fc2c43b4-8f0f-4cbb-a256-25aadafcba6c
  4. how do i play video?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i play video?: how do i play video? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-play-video/98353dc7-3eba-4d4f-b620-980334ae414b
  5. how do i play video?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i play video?: how do i play video? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-play-video/98353dc7-3eba-4d4f-b620-980334ae414b
  6. I can’t play online video games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can’t play online video games: Hello, About a year ago I got a MSI GF65 Laptop. I been using it and it was great! I resetted the laptop couple of hours ago and then whenever I go to open an online game like Call of Duty/Fortnite/... My game just crashes and says it’s a network problem but my laptop is...
  7. Play games without signing in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Play games without signing in: Hello I just wanted to know how to play games without signing in to their microsoft account , I bought a game on my account and my brother wants to play the game but I don't want like giving my account to him then how do i give the game we both use the same pc...
  8. Playing Microsoft Game with a disk drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing Microsoft Game with a disk drive: Hello! I recently found my old tycoon games- zoo tycoon, mall tycoon, moon tycoon, etc. I have an external disk drive and was wondering if it was possible to still download the games and play them through this method. I have room to download them and everything and can also...
  9. How can I play my old disk games on a new laptop with no disk drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I play my old disk games on a new laptop with no disk drive?: I have a few disk games for PC I bought a long time ago: Halo CE, Halo 2, Flight Simulator X, Age of Empires 1 and 2, among others. The problem is that my new laptop does not come with a disk drive. Is there a legal way to get an .iso file or some other installer so I can...
  10. Videos do not play

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Videos do not play: Why do videos not load and/or not display? They'll play upon reboot for a while. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/videos-do-not-play/92fb4b5e-46be-484a-97e4-97c0a116e31a