Windows 10: How do I play Music as keep getting fault 0xc00d36c4 message.

Discus and support How do I play Music as keep getting fault 0xc00d36c4 message. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How do I play Music as keep getting fault 0xc00d36c4 message. CD's play O.K. but can't play stored music once saved. 28604 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jockanory, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Jockanory Win User

How do I play Music as keep getting fault 0xc00d36c4 message.

How do I play Music as keep getting fault 0xc00d36c4 message. CD's play O.K. but can't play stored music once saved.

:)

Jockanory, Nov 2, 2015
  2. Babu V Win User
    Babu V, Nov 2, 2015
  3. mom2dcb Win User
    Error code 0x80070570

Thanks for the reply.

I was NOT getting that exact message. It was a generic message that said: "This item's file format may be unsupported, the file extension may be incorrect, or the file may be corrupted."

I have since been able to copy the file to my computer, but can't play the file and now get the exact same message as above, but with a different code 0xc00d36c4.

The icon did NOT change

Since it was never copied (before) there was no way to delete & try to re-copy the file.

I can play #1 & #3 on the camera but #2 reds "file error". On my computer i can NOT play #1 & #2 (error code 0xc00d36c4) but can play #3.

I'm not sure what is going on now.

mom2dcb, Nov 2, 2015
  4. Jockanory Win User

Further to How do I play Music as keep getting fault 0xc00d36c4 message. I can now play all my stored music as long as I use IrvanView 4.40 32 bit: still can't get Groove music; VLC or WMP to play anything.

Jockanory, Nov 3, 2015
  5. YOU
    You Win User
    What format is the music in? MP3? Apparently that error means a file format is unsupported. If have a corrupt file or a file with an unknown extension, that error will appear. But other music should play.

6. kellyjane Win User
    So do I. But I can open the files with WMP and VLC without hassle.

kellyjane, Nov 4, 2015
  7. Jockanory Win User
    Further still, to the problem of playing back stored music. Groove & VLC still won't play MP3, WAV or WMA.
    WMP will play WAV, but not WMA or MP3. Again, it's IrvanView 4.40 32 bit that plays all the stored tracks.

Jockanory, Nov 4, 2015
  8. YOU
    You Win User

might have missing codecs. Try downloading the Basic K-Lite Codec Pack.

Thema:

1. How do I play Music as keep getting fault 0xc00d36c4 message. - Similar Threads - play Music keep

2. How do I play the music file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I play the music file?: I thought I had a file that would play. But Windows Media Player doesn't recognize the file type. The only option I can see is to compress the file but the compressed file won't do anything,...
  3. How do I play the music file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I play the music file?: I thought I had a file that would play. But Windows Media Player doesn't recognize the file type. The only option I can see is to compress the file but the compressed file won't do anything,...
  4. Groove Music ~ how do I "Play All"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Groove Music ~ how do I "Play All"?: We've recently bought a new computer and have transferred all the music files over from the previous PC. They still play fine, but when I choose a particular album now there is no "PLAY ALL" option visible ~ and it will only play one track at a time, which is pretty...
  5. Groove Music ~ how do I "Play All"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Groove Music ~ how do I "Play All"?: We've recently bought a new computer and have transferred all the music files over from the previous PC. They still play fine, but when I choose a particular album now there is no "PLAY ALL" option visible ~ and it will only play one track at a time, which is pretty...
  6. How do I get rid of this 'tab playing music' thing

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of this 'tab playing music' thing: [ATTACH] This is really annoying because it blocks tabs and stuff, how can I turn this off, I don't know it's name https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-this-tab-playing-music-thing/fed7c299-f45f-4ee3-a824-ad0ab22dbde4
  7. How do I get Cortana to play my music?

in Cortana
    How do I get Cortana to play my music?: I've got several gigs of music on my computer, and I used to be able to cue up an album or playlist via Cortana. For example, I could say "Hey Cortana, play 'Comfort Eagle'" and Groove would pop up playing that album. Now, Cortana says "Making a station for 'Comfort Eagle'...
  8. Error code: 0xc00d36c4 when trying to play videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error code: 0xc00d36c4 when trying to play videos: I sent a video from a flash drive and the video cant play now and it keeps on showing me this error 0xc00d36c4 how a can I resolve this problem because I really need to watch that video , ***Original title: how do i resolve error 0xc00d36c4***...
  9. how do i resolve error 0xc00d36c4

how do i resolve error 0xc00d36c4: I sent a video from a flash drive and the video cant play now and it keeps on showing me this error 0xc00d36c4 how a can I resolve this problem because I really need to watch that video ,...
  10. how to resolve error 0xc00d36c4

how to resolve error 0xc00d36c4: I sent a video from a flash drive and the video cant play now and it keeps on showing me this error 0xc00d36c4 how a can I resolve this problem because I really need to watch that video ,...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. music copied to usb disk stops playing sound 0xc00d36c4