Windows 10: How do I play on PC and PE with same account?

Discus and support How do I play on PC and PE with same account? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft PE about a year ago, and I bought Minecraft Java about 1/2 month ago. I realized that I can't crossplatform so I bought Minecraft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Worshershire, Aug 6, 2019.

1. How do I play on PC and PE with same account?

I bought Minecraft PE about a year ago, and I bought Minecraft Java about 1/2 month ago. I realized that I can't crossplatform so I bought Minecraft windows 10 edition. But now I cannot play PE and PC together, how do I fix this without buying more? I already spent $50 on minecraft for PC.

:)

Worshershire, Aug 6, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Aug 6, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 6, 2019
  4. How do I play on PC and PE with same account?

Install Driver on Windows PE Environment

Hi,

We are trying to install kernel-mode driver to Windows PE, but not able to do so.

We checked using DevManView tool to check driver in windows PE. But we didn't see the Device object created.

We suspect that the Driver Service didn't start.

Given below are the details of the issue:

Driver Details: SCSIAdapter class filter driver. (SdFilter)

Steps followed:

• Used DISM to edit the Windows PE image offline. (Inset image below)

How do I play on PC and PE with same account? 9b0b98a6-84db-4a3f-be54-b5725e2fb121.png

• Manually added the Driver details to the registry. The registry change is visible after reboot
      (inset image below)

How do I play on PC and PE with same account? 2c3da2e1-8ef6-4e68-9ba2-c69d1a6add0d.png

• Manually added Service (ServicesActive database) to offline image. The registry change is visible after reboot (inset image below)

How do I play on PC and PE with same account? 8130ca1d-e8b0-40b3-8d39-1b5ba1099c6b.png

But we checked using DevManView tool to check driver in windows PE. But we didn't see the Device object created.

We suspect that the Driver Service didn't start.

Can someone please guide how can we add the driver to the Windows PE environment.

PS: The given filter driver is test signed. So, we suspect that later we will face test signed issue but that will be our second step to debug. Right now, not able to get through the first step.

Thanks and Regards,

Rakendra

rakendrathapa, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

How do I play on PC and PE with same account?

1. How do I play on PC and PE with same account? - Similar Threads - play same account

2. So like how do I change the settings for Minecraft PE to allow me to play online with my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So like how do I change the settings for Minecraft PE to allow me to play online with my...: Please help me with my problem I want to start playing online in Minecraft PE now how can I change the settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-like-how-do-i-change-the-settings-for-minecraft/360cb518-ec3d-4ef8-a850-136a7bef2ec5
  3. How do I close a second account using the same email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I close a second account using the same email?: I have two accounts under the same email - one personal, one accidentally created "work". How do I close / delete the work account?THanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-close-a-second-account-using-the-same/44463698-666f-4dd5-8190-cd7c774c040e
  4. How do I close a second account using the same email?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I close a second account using the same email?: I have two accounts under the same email - one personal, one accidentally created "work". How do I close / delete the work account?THanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-close-a-second-account-using-the-same/44463698-666f-4dd5-8190-cd7c774c040e
  5. How do I transfer my Microsoft account from one user account to another on the same PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I transfer my Microsoft account from one user account to another on the same PC?: I bought a new laptop which I received yesterday, and which has Windows 11 Home. During the setup, Windows based by account name the local part of the account, the "xxx" in "C:\Users\xxx" on my e-mail address. This e-mail address has a certain history, and is formatted as ***...
  6. How do I transfer my Microsoft account from one user account to another on the same PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I transfer my Microsoft account from one user account to another on the same PC?: I bought a new laptop which I received yesterday, and which has Windows 11 Home. During the setup, Windows based by account name the local part of the account, the "xxx" in "C:\Users\xxx" on my e-mail address. This e-mail address has a certain history, and is formatted as ***...
  7. Playing Minecraft on PC with son on XBOX ONE on same Microsoft Account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Playing Minecraft on PC with son on XBOX ONE on same Microsoft Account: My son has Minecraft on his XBOX One, the Bedrock version I believe which allows cross platform. He is signed into my Microsoft account on his XBOX ONE.I wanted to get the PC version to play with him online. I know I have to buy the PC version to play with him.My question is,...
  8. Youtube doesn't play on any web browser, but plays on other account on the same PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Youtube doesn't play on any web browser, but plays on other account on the same PC: Hi. All was working fine for my daughter but since several weeks ago she started to complain that she can't watch YT on Chrome. So I went through standard process and cleared various things like cookies, caches, reinstalled app etc. i tried Edge and it is the same. I logged...
  9. How do I add Macdrive to a PE image?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I add Macdrive to a PE image?: I'm trying to make a PE that can read Mac drives as well, so I found Macdrive which does the job, however since it requires a restart to install, I'm not sure how to integrate it into the PE. Thanks in advance. 145715
  10. How do I make Wifi work in PE?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I make Wifi work in PE?: I've been trying to make a PE image and it is working fine. I can add programs (Macrium, PaleMoon, Explorer++) and it works fine in VM (through virtual Ethernet). It also works booting it from USB. What I can't do is make WiFi work when booting from USB. I need this as I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to conect phone minecraft microsoft account to minecraft pe without buying

2. i bought minecraft on same microsoft account as mobile on accident