Windows 10: How do I politely get the woke, liberal "stuff: off of my screen, off my calendar?

Discus and support How do I politely get the woke, liberal "stuff: off of my screen, off my calendar? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; With all due respect to those who think they have the right to inject their values into my life, while ignoring and minimizing mine, How do I get the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HawkyD, Jun 20, 2022.

1. HawkyD Win User

How do I politely get the woke, liberal "stuff: off of my screen, off my calendar?

With all due respect to those who think they have the right to inject their values into my life, while ignoring and minimizing mine, How do I get the woke, liberal "stuff" off of my screen, off my calendar?

:)

HawkyD, Jun 20, 2022
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 20, 2022
  3. In default Windows 10 calendar app, is there a way to include my work calendar (hosted by Rackspace in an Exchange account)?

Hi Harry,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Suggest you to try the below mentioned steps and check if they helps.

• Click Setting(I.e. Gear Icon) on Calendar app

• Click Accounts.

• Select Add an account, tap or click the type of account you want to add, and then follow the on-screen instructions.

• Once it is done, Calendar app will Sync all your events from your work calendar.
    Hope this helps.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Jun 20, 2022
  4. How do I politely get the woke, liberal "stuff: off of my screen, off my calendar?

Sync ONLY calendar data in my google account with the Windows 10 calendar app?

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern and would suggest you to follow the below mentioned steps and check if that helps:

Step 1:Before adding the account:

• Click on Notification icon on the bottom right corner of the screen.
    • Select All settings.
    • Click on Privacy.
    • Select Calendar.
    • Select Choose apps that can access Calendar.
    • Turn off Mail and Calendar.
    Add the account, then go to next step:

Step 2: After adding the account.

• Open Calendar.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Select the google account.
    • Select Change Mail box sync settings.
    • Under sync options, turn off Email and
      Contacts
    Hope it helps. Write to us if you need any more information and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Jun 20, 2022
Thema:

How do I politely get the woke, liberal "stuff: off of my screen, off my calendar?

1. How do I politely get the woke, liberal "stuff: off of my screen, off my calendar? - Similar Threads - politely woke liberal

2. How do I get this off my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get this off my computer?: I was on the Microsoft store and I see someone has hacked my account. I went to setting and I saw that there is an email address on the main account that I don't know of. It is on the main account of the computer and I want to get it off, but I can't because I need to sign...
  3. HOW DO I GET THIS OFF MY COMPEUTER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW DO I GET THIS OFF MY COMPEUTER: THERE'S GRAY BOX https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-this-off-my-compeuter/4c10c8ec-40c5-4606-a9a5-5b765ccc329f
  4. HOW DO I GET THIS OFF MY COMPEUTER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW DO I GET THIS OFF MY COMPEUTER: THERE'S GRAY BOX https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-this-off-my-compeuter/4c10c8ec-40c5-4606-a9a5-5b765ccc329f
  5. How do I politely get the woke, liberal "stuff: off of my screen, off my calendar?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I politely get the woke, liberal "stuff: off of my screen, off my calendar?: With all due respect to those who think they have the right to inject their values into my life, while ignoring and minimizing mine, How do I get the woke, liberal "stuff" off of my screen, off my calendar?...
  6. How do I politely get the woke, liberal "stuff: off of my screen, off my calendar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I politely get the woke, liberal "stuff: off of my screen, off my calendar?: With all due respect to those who think they have the right to inject their values into my life, while ignoring and minimizing mine, How do I get the woke, liberal "stuff" off of my screen, off my calendar?...
  7. Get the woke, liberal bullcrap off of my screen, off my calender?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Get the woke, liberal bullcrap off of my screen, off my calender?: How can I get the woke, liberal bullcrap off of my screen, off my calender? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-the-woke-liberal-bullcrap-off-of-my-screen-off/2b312921-939c-4e0a-b96a-9a619bd5270d
  8. how do i get off this screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i get off this screen: how do I get off this screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-off-this-screen/a602e3f1-2f30-4615-a990-9694f259f645
  9. how on earth do i get this off of my screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how on earth do i get this off of my screen: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/FabreMyMoosee [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e1ikd1/how_on_earth_do_i_get_this_off_of_my_screen/
  10. How do I get this off of my desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get this off of my desktop?: The bar in the screenshot: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-this-off-of-my-desktop/192460dc-8bd2-4712-b28e-81ba5b97e259