Windows 10: how do i position the ghosted image so that it is outside of the arranged area of the pieces

Discus and support how do i position the ghosted image so that it is outside of the arranged area of the pieces in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how do i position the ghosted image so that it is outside of the arranged area of the pieces top and bottom are ok but the pieces overlap the left... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Papa Butch, Dec 25, 2019.

1. how do i position the ghosted image so that it is outside of the arranged area of the pieces

how do i position the ghosted image so that it is outside of the arranged area of the pieces

top and bottom are ok but the pieces overlap the left side of the ghosted image

:)

Papa Butch, Dec 25, 2019
  2. Argel Obm Win User

How to prevent desktop icons from changing positions

Hi Stephen,

There are various reasons why you're experiencing the issue. Let us isolate your concern by enabling the
    Auto arrange icons option, and then disabling it to see if the issue will persist. To do this follow these steps:

• Go to the Desktop screen, and then right click anywhere.
    • Hover your mouse on View.
    • Select Auto arrange icons.
    • Restart the computer.
    • After restarting the computer, check if your Desktop icons are still in the right position after clicking the
      Auto arrange icons option.
    • If your Desktop icons are in the right position, repeat steps 1-3 to disable the
      Auto arrange icons option.
    • Customize the position of your Desktop icons.
    • Restart the computer.
    • After restarting the computer, check if the issue will occur.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Argel Obm, Dec 25, 2019
  3. Sniper Ghost Warrior

Hi Gary,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Do you face the issue only with Sniper Ghost Warrior?
    We would suggest you to update the graphics drivers and check.

Ravinath P, Dec 25, 2019
  4. how do i position the ghosted image so that it is outside of the arranged area of the pieces

vista 64 image copy

Ghost, G4L, Acronis true image, etc. There are countless threads about this, they should contain some other suggestions.

DanTheBanjoman, Dec 25, 2019
Thema:

how do i position the ghosted image so that it is outside of the arranged area of the pieces

1. how do i position the ghosted image so that it is outside of the arranged area of the pieces - Similar Threads - position ghosted image

2. How do I remove ghost bubble text?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove ghost bubble text?: How do I get rid of this bubble text that is "floating" on my screen permanently? "Play GIF Art GIF by ImpressArt" appears on all screens/apps in the same spot regardless....
  3. How do I remove ghost bubble text?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove ghost bubble text?: How do I get rid of this bubble text that is "floating" on my screen permanently? "Play GIF Art GIF by ImpressArt" appears on all screens/apps in the same spot regardless....
  4. How do I turn off auto arrange?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I turn off auto arrange?: How do I turn off auto Arrange in File Explorer? When I follow the instructions I have found in using search, I was told to Right click a blank area in the window and select “View” and turn off the Auto Arrange. But that option is not in the view menu.I’m using Windows 10 Pro...
  5. Ghost images

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ghost images: After about 2 hours of use my screen retains a ghost image of any document that is then closed. Even when open and you scroll through the document an image of the text remains as the rest of the document moves thereby making working impossible. I use two screens and the...
  6. MS Jigsaw does not arrange the edge puzzle pieces anymore.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS Jigsaw does not arrange the edge puzzle pieces anymore.: Jigsaw does not arrange the edge puzzle pieces anymore. When I click arrange all the edge pieces go to the left instead of to the right and all the other puzzle pieces are in the middle.... I can not use the puzzles anymore. How come? Nothing changed on my computer so this is...
  7. Ghost file image on screen

Ghost file image on screen: Hello, calling on site techs to help me solve a puzzle . For the last couple of weeks, when Ive had a image or video file on my screen, and deleted it, ghost image of file remains . No true image , just file . When I try to delete it, a dialogue box comes up that says, file...
  8. Ghost Image on Home Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ghost Image on Home Screen: A long time ago I apparently added a calendar app that displayed on my home screen. After "removing" it a gray, ghost image remained that I was unable to delete. It remains active, displaying the date. I have not been able to identify its source in settings including...
  9. A piece of my hardware is affecting my computer how do I find out what piece it is

A piece of my hardware is affecting my computer how do I find out what piece it is: after viewing the reliability center it seems my computer has been crashing due to a hardware problem. I'm wondering if there is a way to detect maybe what specific piece of hardware so I can fix or replace that piece? I also have a crash log if that may help...
  10. Ghost imaging

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ghost imaging: the subsystem needed to support the image type is not present https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/ghost-imaging/bd92ec32-e15d-402e-a778-413bd75f2858