Windows 10: how do I prevent a window from expanding full size?

Discus and support how do I prevent a window from expanding full size? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I grab a window to move it and then hesitate for just a fraction of a second, the system automatically expands the window to full size. What... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JerryPope0, Nov 5, 2018.

1. how do I prevent a window from expanding full size?

When I grab a window to move it and then hesitate for just a fraction of a second, the system automatically expands the window to full size. What option can I toggle to prevent that from occurring?

I'm running Windows v10.0.17134 Build 17134.

Thanks,

Jerry Pope

:)

JerryPope0, Nov 5, 2018

2. Expand live applications in Windows 10

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check:

• Go to Start.
    • Search for Display Settings.
    • Click on Display Setting (System Settings) Icon.
    • Change the size of text , apps and another items.
    • Slide bar to right to increase sizes.

Hope the information helps. Please keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Nov 5, 2018
  3. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Nov 5, 2018
  4. how do I prevent a window from expanding full size?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

how do I prevent a window from expanding full size?

1. how do I prevent a window from expanding full size? - Similar Threads - prevent window expanding

2. How do I make full size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make full size: I'm trying to hook up multiple monitors and I only have HDMI and vga cords my secondary monitor only has vga and that's fine as my main monitor has HDMI but when I plug my main monitor into the HDMI the screen is smaller than usual. Is there anyone that can help?...
  3. How do I make full size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make full size: I'm trying to hook up multiple monitors and I only have HDMI and vga cords my secondary monitor only has vga and that's fine as my main monitor has HDMI but when I plug my main monitor into the HDMI the screen is smaller than usual. Is there anyone that can help?...
  4. How do I make full size

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Expanding to full screen . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Expanding to full screen . . .: My computer is a, Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10My Windows 10 computer screen resolution, is set properly. But sometimes I watch a movie, that only fills part of the screen. How can I expand it, to fill the whole screen?I put this sentence, on YouTube. But it keeps, talking...
  6. Expanding to full screen . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Expanding to full screen . . .: My computer is a, Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10My Windows 10 computer screen resolution, is set properly. But sometimes I watch a movie, that only fills part of the screen. How can I expand it, to fill the whole screen?I put this sentence, on YouTube. But it keeps, talking...
  7. Expanding to full screen . . .

8. How to prevent windows from re-sizing after using full screen applications like games?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to prevent windows from re-sizing after using full screen applications like games?: I'll have half a dozen folders open up all sized exactly how i want them, and then exit a game and now they're at a quarter of the size from before. How do i stop this from happening? submitted by /u/livinforkicks [link] [comments]...
  9. my display is about 2/3 of normal size. How do I expand it to full size.

my display is about 2/3 of normal size. How do I expand it to full size.: My screen size is reduced by 2/3 size. How do I enlarge it to normal full screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-display-is-about-23-of-normal-size-how-do-i/0861dec1-eecc-40ba-9fc4-6cb1b91eeb19
  10. how do I restore my screen to full size?

how do I restore my screen to full size?: how do I restore my desktop and screen to full size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-my-screen-to-full-size/419a2f55-1e23-4075-b9db-89d935f12416