Windows 10: How do i prevent Backgrounddownload.exe from using up all my bandwidth?

Discus and support How do i prevent Backgrounddownload.exe from using up all my bandwidth? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Whenever i use my pc for something i always see in netbalancer that this Backgrounddownload.exe is using lots of data nonstop for hours, it lags online... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dhruvbzw, Jul 15, 2020.

1. How do i prevent Backgrounddownload.exe from using up all my bandwidth?

Whenever i use my pc for something i always see in netbalancer that this Backgrounddownload.exe is using lots of data nonstop for hours, it lags online games and eats up my bandwidth, it seems its used my the visual studio, but i need it to stop, any idea how?

submitted by /u/dhruvbzw
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/dhruvbzw, Jul 15, 2020

2. How do i prevent My Phone service from deleting texts from my phone next time i sync it??

I thought that i was in my drafts folder and selected and deleted all my messages, but then realized I deleted all of my messages, not just my drafts. After this, a message came up that said that the deleted text messages would also be deleted from
    my phone the next time that I sync it. How do I prevent this and instead re-download all my texts to My Phone online?

brandleberry, Jul 15, 2020
  3. jasonisom Win User
    how do i unlick pipeline from 12 to 16

hey guys i want to learn how to step to step to unlock from 12 to 16 using flash bios can some of u guys teach me step to step how to do it? i have floppy and i tried try when restart computer but say error cant read or remove floppy. so can someone help me how it work? also i have ati tool .24 of course but what another more do i need? i have atiflash too

jasonisom, Jul 15, 2020
  4. How do i prevent Backgrounddownload.exe from using up all my bandwidth?

How do I prevent Windows 10 from downloading and installing?

Hi Maurice,

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to assist you with the query.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience.

Please be assured that we will do our best to help you.

I suggest you to follow the steps given by Andre Da Costa (replied on July 31,
    2015) in the following thread and check if it helps.

How do I prevent Windows 10 from downloading?

How do I prevent Windows 10 from downloading?

Also, refer to the steps suggested by Canadian Tech (replied on September 6, 2015)
    in the following thread:

how do i stop windows 10 upgrade (downloading)

how do i stop windows 10 upgrade (downloading)

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

How do i prevent Backgrounddownload.exe from using up all my bandwidth?

1. How do i prevent Backgrounddownload.exe from using up all my bandwidth? - Similar Threads - prevent Backgrounddownload exe

2. Service Host Network Service uses up all my bandwidth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service Host Network Service uses up all my bandwidth: I've seen multiple threads about this issue but none have been as bad as mine so far and I can't seem to find a solution that works, I've tried everything that has been recommended to no avail. My service host has been running constantly for the last 5 months or so, using a...
  3. Service Host Network Service uses up all my bandwidth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Service Host Network Service uses up all my bandwidth: I've seen multiple threads about this issue but none have been as bad as mine so far and I can't seem to find a solution that works, I've tried everything that has been recommended to no avail. My service host has been running constantly for the last 5 months or so, using a...
  4. Windows 11 "System" using up all my homes Bandwidth.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 "System" using up all my homes Bandwidth.: In around the last month, ive noticed a spike in my household 4 users bandwidth and after some investigation found out it was my laptop. In the last 30 days it reports that the "system" alone has used up 1649 GB of data in that time. I've done numerous malware scans and...
  5. Windows 11 "System" using up all my homes Bandwidth.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 "System" using up all my homes Bandwidth.: In around the last month, ive noticed a spike in my household 4 users bandwidth and after some investigation found out it was my laptop. In the last 30 days it reports that the "system" alone has used up 1649 GB of data in that time. I've done numerous malware scans and...
  6. What is svchost.exe NetworkService -p, and how do I stop it using all my bandwidth?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is svchost.exe NetworkService -p, and how do I stop it using all my bandwidth?: I'm probably not the only one who is sick to the back teeth of Windows doing what it wants, when it wants, with no explanation. I have fairly low bandwidth, so when I'm working the last thing I need is for Windows to decide that now is a good time to hog my entire bandwidth...
  7. How to prevent windows from using my bandwidth?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to prevent windows from using my bandwidth?: Windows seems to be using my connection constantly for updates/telemetry or something else. Already did those: I checked windows update and it says i already have lastest updates installed. Already set a metered connection Disabled telemetry services Set group policy to...
  8. How can I stop Windows 10 Pro from using up all my bandwidth randomly?

How can I stop Windows 10 Pro from using up all my bandwidth randomly?: Every once in a while since the Anniversary Update, Windows 10 decides it's time to download, well, I don't know what. I'm on a mobile connection, so not only makes this the internet completely unusable (sites will barely load, videos not at all, online gaming - forget it),...
  9. How do I Maximize the use of Interent Bandwidth

How do I Maximize the use of Interent Bandwidth: Let me elaborate it first. I have decent internet connection with bandwidth: 35Mbps Down & 5Mbps Up. Luckily I have a connection with dedicated QOS by my ISP. Problem: Unable to utilize maximum bandwidth available to me. Note: No problem with my ISP, internet...
  10. How do I prevent multiple .exes (eg notepad) from running?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I prevent multiple .exes (eg notepad) from running?: I sometimes accidentally run two copies of notepad. Sometimes, I don't spot them both in my taskbar. I wondered if there was a way to alert me that I'm attempting to run the same .exe, if I already have it open? For example, on my desktop I have a notepad file. I'll run...