Windows 10: How do I prevent hackers?

Discus and support How do I prevent hackers? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I keep getting charges from Microsoft Store on 2 different banks and 4 different accounts. I close the card and get a new one and then they hack it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Katherine Hartvickson, Jun 8, 2023.

1. How do I prevent hackers?

I keep getting charges from Microsoft Store on 2 different banks and 4 different accounts. I close the card and get a new one and then they hack it again; including the one for my 9 year old grandson's savings account which we don't use for anything other than savings. How do I stop these evil hackers?

:)

Katherine Hartvickson, Jun 8, 2023

2. HACKER PROBLEM

1. You cannot restore *restore points* that have been deleted

2. You have to prove you have a Hacker first then see...

Payback time! How to catch a hacker

3. To prevent you need to figure out how the person got into your system. What kind of protection do you have? Part of keeping intruders out has to do with the kind of protection you have.

And, it may not be a hacker at all it might be a virus or Trojan or just malware. I would suggest downloading and scanning with...

Cyber Security Software & Anti-Malware | Malwarebytes

Then make sure you Anti-Virus is up to date. I would also suggest after you scan you change your passwords, however, again... after you scan with MalwareBytes. If none of that works then you need to take your PC to reputable shop and let them clean it
    for you.

Gina Whipp, Jun 8, 2023
  3. HACKERS

How do I find out if my computer has hackers using it? Also how do I rid my pc of hackers and prevent them from hacking my pc again? How much does it cost?

LorettaCross, Jun 8, 2023
  4. How do I prevent hackers?

foreign hackers

• Can you provide more detail?
    • Who told you foreign hackers corrupted your system?
    • Who says you need to buy an SQL SERVER?
    • How did this whole situation play out?

Bruce Hagen, Jun 8, 2023
Thema:

How do I prevent hackers?

1. How do I prevent hackers? - Similar Threads - prevent hackers

2. Tell cloudflare to get lost like exit and stop preventing me from access to my web pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tell cloudflare to get lost like exit and stop preventing me from access to my web pages: Tell cloudflare to get lost like exit and stop preventing me from access to my web pages https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tell-cloudflare-to-get-lost-like-exit-and-stop/b3bade0a-4bd6-4660-8aeb-c384a0a1aa2e
  3. Tell cloudflare to get lost like exit and stop preventing me from access to my web pages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tell cloudflare to get lost like exit and stop preventing me from access to my web pages: Tell cloudflare to get lost like exit and stop preventing me from access to my web pages https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tell-cloudflare-to-get-lost-like-exit-and-stop/b3bade0a-4bd6-4660-8aeb-c384a0a1aa2e
  4. Tell cloudflare to get lost like exit and stop preventing me from access to my web pages

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Prevent switching between multiple virtual desktops when opening a file associated with an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prevent switching between multiple virtual desktops when opening a file associated with an...: The multiple virtual desktop feature is, in theory, a great idea but I run into a consistent issue with it. Lets say I have Excel open on "Desktop 1". I then create a new desktop, "Desktop 2". If I double click on an Excel file while using Desktop 2, Windows switches me back...
  6. Prevent switching between multiple virtual desktops when opening a file associated with an...

Prevent switching between multiple virtual desktops when opening a file associated with an...: The multiple virtual desktop feature is, in theory, a great idea but I run into a consistent issue with it. Lets say I have Excel open on "Desktop 1". I then create a new desktop, "Desktop 2". If I double click on an Excel file while using Desktop 2, Windows switches me back...
  7. What is the Windows 11 recovery concept for hardware failure? What can I do preventatively?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the Windows 11 recovery concept for hardware failure? What can I do preventatively?: My understanding of how Windows OS licensing works is limited - please consider that. But I have worked with computers in an amateur capacity for almost 35 years. In the past, purchases with PCs always came with an OEM version of Windows on a CD. However, the concept has...
  8. What is the Windows 11 recovery concept for hardware failure? What can I do preventatively?

What is the Windows 11 recovery concept for hardware failure? What can I do preventatively?: My understanding of how Windows OS licensing works is limited - please consider that. But I have worked with computers in an amateur capacity for almost 35 years. In the past, purchases with PCs always came with an OEM version of Windows on a CD. However, the concept has...
  9. How do I prevent hackers?

How do I prevent hackers?: I keep getting charges from Microsoft Store on 2 different banks and 4 different accounts. I close the card and get a new one and then they hack it again; including the one for my 9 year old grandson's savings account which we don't use for anything other than savings. How do...
  10. How do I prevent hackers?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I prevent hackers?: I keep getting charges from Microsoft Store on 2 different banks and 4 different accounts. I close the card and get a new one and then they hack it again; including the one for my 9 year old grandson's savings account which we don't use for anything other than savings. How do...