Windows 10: How do I prevent Microsoft Teams from interrupting startup?

Discus and support How do I prevent Microsoft Teams from interrupting startup? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Every time I open my computer I am blocked from doing anything because of an ad for Microsoft Teams. I have no use for this, and though I can close... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BurtEwart, Aug 4, 2019.

1. BurtEwart Win User

How do I prevent Microsoft Teams from interrupting startup?

Every time I open my computer I am blocked from doing anything because of an ad for Microsoft Teams. I have no use for this, and though I can close the window each time, I'd rather just say "No thanks - forever" and be done with it. How do I opt out of "offers" for stuff I don't want?

:)

BurtEwart, Aug 4, 2019

2. How do I prevent Microsoft Teams from interrupting startup?

Hi Burn

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

Press Windows key + R

Type: shell:startup

Hit Enter

If you see a shortcut for Microsoft Teams there, delete it.

Click Start > Settings > Privacy > Background apps

Make sure Teams is toggled off

Click Start > Apps > Startup

Make sure Teams is toggled off

Andre for Directly, Sep 28, 2019
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Sep 28, 2019
  4. How do I prevent Microsoft Teams from interrupting startup?

MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

How do I prevent Microsoft Teams from interrupting startup?

1. How do I prevent Microsoft Teams from interrupting startup? - Similar Threads - prevent Microsoft Teams

2. How can I keep Microsoft from running Teams on startup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I keep Microsoft from running Teams on startup?: How can I keep Microsoft from running Teams on startup? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-keep-microsoft-from-running-teams-on/44d4e9e7-6e97-4285-bd1f-97df3760a217
  3. How can I keep Microsoft from running Teams on startup?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I keep Microsoft from running Teams on startup?: How can I keep Microsoft from running Teams on startup? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-keep-microsoft-from-running-teams-on/44d4e9e7-6e97-4285-bd1f-97df3760a217
  4. How can I prevent Microsoft Teams from auto installing itself?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I prevent Microsoft Teams from auto installing itself?: Greetings,Im currently testing out Windows 11 Pro 10.0.22000.194 for Deployment. Im using basically the install.wim with DISM to Deploy the Image.During my testing I discovered that Microsoft Teams installs itself after a short time after a client is fully deployed.In the...
  5. How can I prevent Microsoft Teams from auto installing itself?

How can I prevent Microsoft Teams from auto installing itself?: Greetings,Im currently testing out Windows 11 Pro 10.0.22000.194 for Deployment. Im using basically the install.wim with DISM to Deploy the Image.During my testing I discovered that Microsoft Teams installs itself after a short time after a client is fully deployed.In the...
  6. How do I prevent this from happening again?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I prevent this from happening again?: It took me forever to figure out how to even use my new laptop without being forced to log into my hotmail account. I'm just not going to do it, I hate this about Windows 10. Anyway, I opened my laptop today to see this screen that almost gave me a heart attach because I was...
  7. How do I prevent programs from running at startup?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I prevent programs from running at startup?: It seems some programs just want to start up no matter what. I have disabled them in Task Manager startup manager, deleted them from the startup folder ("shell:startup"), and deleted all of their task scheduler tasks, and they still start up. There are many programs like...
  8. How do I get rid of Microsoft teams?

How do I get rid of Microsoft teams?: Title of the thread basically. Even if I uninstall it, it returns back in the next reboot like a virus! For now I have disabled it in the startup. But can i remove it for good? 136809
  9. How do stop Microsoft Teams from loading

How do stop Microsoft Teams from loading: I do not want or need Microsoft Teams to load at startup. How do you stop the auto-loading of Microsoft Teams? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-stop-microsoft-teams-from-loading/8cece685-12d9-4463-93a0-5fc4844ebb0c
  10. How to prevent Windows 10 from loading automatically Microsoft Teams ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to prevent Windows 10 from loading automatically Microsoft Teams ?: Hi, I tested Microsoft Teams but i don't use it very often. How can I prevent Windows 10 from loading automatically Microsoft Teams ? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-prevent-windows-10-from-loading/aec73d5d-4352-464d-ad96-5c08abb37faf

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stop microsoft teams from auto starting

2. stop microsoft teams loading on startup

3. stop microsoft teams on startup windows 10

4. how do i get microsoft teams from autoloading,
  5. how do i stop microsoft teams from loading,
  6. how do i get rid of microsoft teams,
  7. stop loading microsoft teams,
  8. stop microsoft teams pop up,
  9. stop teams auto start,
  10. windows microsoft team stop load at start,
  11. how to stop teams starting windows 10,