Windows 10: How do I prevent my school organization from managing my laptop?

Discus and support How do I prevent my school organization from managing my laptop? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I recently signed into my school account to use microsoft office on my laptop and it asked me if I wanted my organization to manage my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ashh_359, Sep 13, 2020.

1. How do I prevent my school organization from managing my laptop?

How do I prevent my school organization from managing my laptop? Ohiddv_1BABoiaUjir0jyQahGBedAtFQf0QR3a6fBYA.jpg

I recently signed into my school account to use microsoft office on my laptop and it asked me if I wanted my organization to manage my laptop so I said yes, unaware of what that actually would mean (my fault for that). Now it's forcing me to change the passwords on my windows device and not letting me set up windows hello - It says my "organization blocked" this action. How do I fix it? I need microsoft office for school and I can't afford to buy it but I don't want my school to be changing my personal devices. The photo here is an example of what I mean.

https://preview.redd.it/w64n6lyedzm...bp&s=a8c8f9783972dbb56834ab2bfd87caadc1206112

submitted by /u/ashh_359
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ashh_359, Sep 13, 2020

2. Organization managing PIN after disconnecting school account

Hello-

I am running Windows 10 Home.

I am trying to change my sign-in PIN, but an organization has set PIN requirements. I have already disconnected my school account that was managing my PC and shouldn't be getting restricted by it.

CameronRoss2, Sep 13, 2020
  3. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Sep 13, 2020
  4. How do I prevent my school organization from managing my laptop?

managed by your organization

The computer has been running windows 10 for years and only in the last month has it displayed "Managed by your organization". I have another computer running windows 10 and
    it is not "Managed by your organization.

You indicate all is well and I should not worry but this has prevented me from doing some things because
    I am not the Administrator. Please provide the information so that I can change the Registry.

Ted and KittyRich, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

How do I prevent my school organization from managing my laptop?

1. How do I prevent my school organization from managing my laptop? - Similar Threads - prevent school organization

2. How do I remove a school administrator from my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove a school administrator from my laptop?: We brought this laptop when I entered high school but now I've left and cant remove the administrator in my settings, I'm not sure what to do and id really appreciate some help....
  3. How do I remove a school administrator from my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove a school administrator from my laptop?: We brought this laptop when I entered high school but now I've left and cant remove the administrator in my settings, I'm not sure what to do and id really appreciate some help....
  4. How do I remove a school administrator from my laptop?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. how do i stop school/organization from managing my account?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i stop school/organization from managing my account?: i've recently graduated from my middle school. however, the laptop they let me keep is still being managed by them. i dont have admin rights, im not allowed to install apps that are not vertified by the microsoft store, and when i reset it, it still forces me to log in to my...
  6. how do i stop school/organization from managing my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i stop school/organization from managing my account?: i've recently graduated from my middle school. however, the laptop they let me keep is still being managed by them. i dont have admin rights, im not allowed to install apps that are not vertified by the microsoft store, and when i reset it, it still forces me to log in to my...
  7. how do i stop school/organization from managing my account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How to remove my school from my school

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to remove my school from my school: I got this pc for school and like there is a lot of restrictions. I cant update my pc, I'm not even suposed to be admin I don't know how my friend did it but I have admin on my pc and I can't download stuff on the microsoft store. I really wanna download dolby atmos. I'm not...
  9. How do I remove a pin from my pc when its managed by my school?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I remove a pin from my pc when its managed by my school?: I need assistance removing my pin because it is managed by my school, What do I do when it looks like this?[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-a-pin-from-my-pc-when-its-managed/fe982fae-f1ba-4047-8e4c-bb33930420f0
  10. How do I remove a pin from my pc when its managed by my school?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I remove a pin from my pc when its managed by my school?: I need assistance removing my pin because it is managed by my school, What do I do when it looks like this?[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-a-pin-from-my-pc-when-its-managed/fe982fae-f1ba-4047-8e4c-bb33930420f0