Windows 10: How do I prevent the hotspot connection from getting disconnected when the laptop is in...

Discus and support How do I prevent the hotspot connection from getting disconnected when the laptop is in... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; .. submitted by /u/SnooLobsters7431 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i9hosf/how_do_i_prevent_the_hotspot_connection_from/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SnooLobsters7431, Aug 14, 2020.

1. How do I prevent the hotspot connection from getting disconnected when the laptop is in...

/u/SnooLobsters7431, Aug 14, 2020

2. Laptop Freezes or wifi gets disconnected and unable to connect to new wifi hotspot when laptop is moved

I have an Asus X550LD laptop with 8gb ram , graphics card and i 5 processor.

When my laptop is moved, then one of the below mentioned things happen.

1. My laptop freezes totally. It does not respond to any key and then I had to only hard reboot the computer.
    2. My laptop gets disconnected to the connected hotspot and then it shows very few hotspot and it is unable to connect to any of them.
    It does not happen when the laptop is moved in a certain direction or way. I think it is totally random.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

rahulkumarbudhwani, Aug 14, 2020
  3. laptop wifi is not connecting to mobile hotspot

Hi,

I am not able to connect my laptop with mobile hotspot.

kindly suggest the steps to solve the issue.

RAHULSHARMA6989, Aug 14, 2020
  4. How do I prevent the hotspot connection from getting disconnected when the laptop is in...

Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Not working

Hi,

Your Bluetooth connection may be enabled which prevents you from setting up your mobile hotspot. To have this addressed, we suggest turning off the Bluetooth connection and see if you're able to set up your mobile hotspot. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and select Devices.
    • Click Bluetooth, then toggle it OFF.

Once done, check if you can now turn on your computer's mobile hotspot. Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

How do I prevent the hotspot connection from getting disconnected when the laptop is in...

1. How do I prevent the hotspot connection from getting disconnected when the laptop is in... - Similar Threads - prevent hotspot connection

2. How do I prevent this from happening again?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I prevent this from happening again?: It took me forever to figure out how to even use my new laptop without being forced to log into my hotmail account. I'm just not going to do it, I hate this about Windows 10. Anyway, I opened my laptop today to see this screen that almost gave me a heart attach because I was...
  3. Prevent PC from connecting to a Mobile Hotspot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Prevent PC from connecting to a Mobile Hotspot: I want to be able to prevent my Surface pro from being able to connect to a mobile phone hotspot. How can I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/prevent-pc-from-connecting-to-a-mobile-hotspot/be2a5f1a-4614-4209-889d-832322e5f110
  4. How do I stop the internet connection from disconnecting in sleep mode.

How do I stop the internet connection from disconnecting in sleep mode.: when I wake the computer the network connection is broken and I have to click disconnect and then connect again. Why doesn't the adapter log back on my network automatically?...
  5. How do I get rid of hotspot shield virus?

How do I get rid of hotspot shield virus?: Hotspot shield is NOT in my control panel and it’s still installed how do I get rid of it? submitted by /u/awesomebrett57 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gy8jd5/how_do_i_get_rid_of_hotspot_shield_virus/
  6. How do I keep my laptop from disconnecting from WiFi when asleep?

How do I keep my laptop from disconnecting from WiFi when asleep?: Hey all, I'm having some issues with my laptop disconnecting from WiFi when the computer is asleep. Obviously, this prevents me from running large downloads or anything else because if I leave the computer for a few minutes or close the lid, it will go into sleep mode and...
  7. Hotspot Disconnecting?

Hotspot Disconnecting?: I’m trying to use my iPhone 7 to hotspot to my PC literally 2 centimetres away as my internet is currently down, and after about 15 minutes it’ll just disconnect it? Is there a way to fix this because i kinda need it rn haha. submitted by /u/frazzforgetshisname [link]...
  8. Laptop Freezes or wifi gets disconnected and unable to connect to new wifi hotspot when...

Laptop Freezes or wifi gets disconnected and unable to connect to new wifi hotspot when...: #1 I have an Asus X550LD laptop with 8gb ram , graphics card and i 5 processor. When my laptop is moved, then one of the below mentioned things happen. My laptop freezes totally. It does not respond to any key and then I had to only hard reboot the computer. My laptop gets...
  9. How do I create a hotspot without an internet connection

How do I create a hotspot without an internet connection: Windows Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763. I wish to use my laptop/surface to share files via wifi to multiple devices ( streaming movies from my HDD). So I think I need to create a hotspot. Where I am using this is in the bush so there is no internet and I dont need it. How...
  10. Hotspot disconnecting

Hotspot disconnecting: Windows 10 hotstpot continuously disconnects my phone. I've searched tirelessly to find a solution online, only to find dozens of similar experiences with NO RESOLUTION. Extremely frustrating. I've reset nearly every setting I could possibly find with 0 success. Any help...