Windows 10: How do I prevent the hotspot connection from getting disconnected when the laptop is in...

Discus and support How do I prevent the hotspot connection from getting disconnected when the laptop is in... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; .. submitted by /u/SnooLobsters7431 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i9hosf/how_do_i_prevent_the_hotspot_connection_from/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SnooLobsters7431, Aug 14, 2020.

1. How do I prevent the hotspot connection from getting disconnected when the laptop is in...

/u/SnooLobsters7431, Aug 14, 2020

2. Laptop Freezes or wifi gets disconnected and unable to connect to new wifi hotspot when laptop is moved

I have an Asus X550LD laptop with 8gb ram , graphics card and i 5 processor.

When my laptop is moved, then one of the below mentioned things happen.

1. My laptop freezes totally. It does not respond to any key and then I had to only hard reboot the computer.
    2. My laptop gets disconnected to the connected hotspot and then it shows very few hotspot and it is unable to connect to any of them.
    It does not happen when the laptop is moved in a certain direction or way. I think it is totally random.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

rahulkumarbudhwani, Aug 14, 2020
  3. laptop wifi is not connecting to mobile hotspot

Hi,

I am not able to connect my laptop with mobile hotspot.

kindly suggest the steps to solve the issue.

RAHULSHARMA6989, Aug 14, 2020
  4. How do I prevent the hotspot connection from getting disconnected when the laptop is in...

Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Not working

Hi,

Your Bluetooth connection may be enabled which prevents you from setting up your mobile hotspot. To have this addressed, we suggest turning off the Bluetooth connection and see if you're able to set up your mobile hotspot. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and select Devices.
    • Click Bluetooth, then toggle it OFF.

Once done, check if you can now turn on your computer's mobile hotspot. Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

How do I prevent the hotspot connection from getting disconnected when the laptop is in...

1. How do I prevent the hotspot connection from getting disconnected when the laptop is in... - Similar Threads - prevent hotspot connection

2. How do i stop my laptop from connecting and disconnecting from the WiFi after i completely...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i stop my laptop from connecting and disconnecting from the WiFi after i completely...: I restarted my Laptop completely, like ive deleted all the files and now that its restarted, when i try to connect to the WiFi it connects then disconnects and wont stop, and the WiFi network is working completely fine on the other devices connected to it i honestly dont know...
  3. How do i stop my laptop from connecting and disconnecting from the WiFi after i completely...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i stop my laptop from connecting and disconnecting from the WiFi after i completely...: I restarted my Laptop completely, like ive deleted all the files and now that its restarted, when i try to connect to the WiFi it connects then disconnects and wont stop, and the WiFi network is working completely fine on the other devices connected to it i honestly dont know...
  4. How do I stop my gaming laptop from lagging when it unexpectedly gets disconnected from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop my gaming laptop from lagging when it unexpectedly gets disconnected from...: Hi my gaming laptop when I’m playing games and the charger is disconnected or power is turned off makes my whole system glitch and lag and makes game’s completely unusable. I had to completely reset my computer to factory settings last time this happened and it still didn’t...
  5. How do I stop my gaming laptop from lagging when it unexpectedly gets disconnected from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop my gaming laptop from lagging when it unexpectedly gets disconnected from...: Hi my gaming laptop when I’m playing games and the charger is disconnected or power is turned off makes my whole system glitch and lag and makes game’s completely unusable. I had to completely reset my computer to factory settings last time this happened and it still didn’t...
  6. How do I identify the device(s) connecting/disconnecting from my laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I identify the device(s) connecting/disconnecting from my laptop?: I keep hearing the chimes for a device or devices being connected to my laptop. I'm also hearing the disconnect tones. Sometimes immediately after they connect, sometimes later. If I open Devices manager, I can see it refresh periodically, but I can't determine what is...
  7. Getting disconnected from mobile hotspot more often.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Getting disconnected from mobile hotspot more often.: I am connected to my mobile hotspot in windows 10, whenever I have connected to my mobile hotspot at 2.4ghz speed there are a lot of occurrences where, when I had to switch to my phone to look for the notifications as soon as I on my phone and unlock it I notice that wifi is...
  8. Prevent PC from connecting to a Mobile Hotspot

Prevent PC from connecting to a Mobile Hotspot: I want to be able to prevent my Surface pro from being able to connect to a mobile phone hotspot. How can I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/prevent-pc-from-connecting-to-a-mobile-hotspot/be2a5f1a-4614-4209-889d-832322e5f110
  9. How do I keep my laptop from disconnecting from WiFi when asleep?

How do I keep my laptop from disconnecting from WiFi when asleep?: Hey all, I'm having some issues with my laptop disconnecting from WiFi when the computer is asleep. Obviously, this prevents me from running large downloads or anything else because if I leave the computer for a few minutes or close the lid, it will go into sleep mode and...
  10. Laptop Freezes or wifi gets disconnected and unable to connect to new wifi hotspot when...

Laptop Freezes or wifi gets disconnected and unable to connect to new wifi hotspot when...: #1 I have an Asus X550LD laptop with 8gb ram , graphics card and i 5 processor. When my laptop is moved, then one of the below mentioned things happen. My laptop freezes totally. It does not respond to any key and then I had to only hard reboot the computer. My laptop gets...