Windows 10: How do I prevent Windows from installing update KB4551762 on my PC?

Discus and support How do I prevent Windows from installing update KB4551762 on my PC? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Update KB4540673 fixed an issue I had with game stutter, but update KB4551762 brought the issue back. Is there a way to stop this update (KB4551762)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bob_Rooney, Mar 31, 2020.

1. How do I prevent Windows from installing update KB4551762 on my PC?

Update KB4540673 fixed an issue I had with game stutter, but update KB4551762 brought the issue back. Is there a way to stop this update (KB4551762) from being installed, while still having Windows Update service running?

submitted by /u/Bob_Rooney
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Bob_Rooney, Mar 31, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 31, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Mar 31, 2020
  4. jds21 Win User

How do I prevent Windows from installing update KB4551762 on my PC?

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

How do I prevent Windows from installing update KB4551762 on my PC?

1. How do I prevent Windows from installing update KB4551762 on my PC? - Similar Threads - prevent installing update

2. How do i prevent my pc from having a error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do i prevent my pc from having a error: My pc is having much error lately...No app names,files.Blackscreen when turning on.slow computer at first startup.clicking on its own.all of this is solved.but i want to prevent this from happening ever again,so pls help me....
  3. Windows update KB4551762 skipped?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update KB4551762 skipped?: Hello, I have a problem that I can`t resolve. I need to update laptop to a new update kb4551762, but I can`t for some reason, earlier windows tried to download this update but failed 2 times, after a week I tried again updates completed, but when I checked in updates history,...
  4. Windows Update KB4551762 broke my WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Update KB4551762 broke my WiFi: New to this cause I almost never have problems until now. Recent Windows update KB4551762 has broken my WiFi. I cant connect to my Uverse or even to Open WiFi. I have tried every tip I could find online. I have of course unplugged the router and disconnected cables. I...
  5. Windows Update fails to install - KB4551762

Windows Update fails to install - KB4551762: While trying to update my computer either through the WUSERV or though a direct download and install, it always fails with a message along these lines; Windows Update failed to Install, undoing changes. Then the computer restarts. Please advise, SG...
  6. Not able to install Windows 10 update KB4551762

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Not able to install Windows 10 update KB4551762: Hello, I have had the issue of not being able to install this new Windows 10 update (KB4551762) for a few days now. On restart, I get "We couldn't complete the updates. Undoing changes. Don't turn off your computer" I tried a manual version of disabling various update...
  7. Windows update. (KB4551762)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows update. (KB4551762): Hi guys, I hope you are very well today, today I have updated to the latest version (KB4551762) and when I download and then proceed to restart a blue screen appears, then Windows proceeds to make a repair and does it without any problem, and process to enter the desktop...
  8. How do I prevent Windows from installing a driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I prevent Windows from installing a driver?: I have an issue where Intel Management Interface Engine driver is preventing my laptop from hibernating or shutting down, I mean, the system just comes back to lock screen instead of turning off. If you search the web, you'll see this driver is well known to cause this issue,...
  9. How do I prevent Windows 10 from automatically installing updates an restarting?

How do I prevent Windows 10 from automatically installing updates an restarting?: I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how to prevent Windows 10 from automatically installing updates and restarting. If I am out of the office for a few days and out of town, I need my work computer to stay on so I can access it via Gotomypc. When Windows 10 automatically...
  10. How to prevent Windows Update from installing the update?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to prevent Windows Update from installing the update?: I'm running Win10 Home ver 1607. Windows Update has downloaded ver 1709 (due to an unmetered connection) and Windows Update now wants me to update. However I don't want to update and want to remove the downloaded data from my PC. How can I prevent Windows Update from...
Tags: