Windows 10: How do I prevent windows from serving me ads?

Discus and support How do I prevent windows from serving me ads? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I need to prevent this from happening: https://i.imgur.com/vnxM3pk.png When I or other users press the windows key and start typing, I'm shown this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Benjamin Rinauto, May 6, 2020.

1. How do I prevent windows from serving me ads?

I need to prevent this from happening: https://i.imgur.com/vnxM3pk.png

When I or other users press the windows key and start typing, I'm shown this advertisement for a service I do not want. Is there a way to prevent this?

Thanks for the help

- Ben

:)

Benjamin Rinauto, May 6, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 6, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 6, 2020
  4. How do I prevent windows from serving me ads?

Preventing Recently Added apps on Start Menu from Auto Deletion

Recently Added apps on Start Menu in Windows 10 seems to automatically clear so it can give room for newcomers after some period. But I want the items in the list to never get auto-deleted so when I expand the list, I can scroll through all of my installed apps over time. How can I accomplish this?

How do I prevent windows from serving me ads? [​IMG]

Manasan3010, May 6, 2020
Thema:

How do I prevent windows from serving me ads?

1. How do I prevent windows from serving me ads? - Similar Threads - prevent serving ads

2. How do I prevent windows from "locking" itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I prevent windows from "locking" itself: Every time i try to play a game on my laptop windows will pop up a screen that say Locking and then turn itself off, I want to turn this off, even if i have to use the regedit...
  3. How do I prevent windows from "locking" itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I prevent windows from "locking" itself: Every time i try to play a game on my laptop windows will pop up a screen that say Locking and then turn itself off, I want to turn this off, even if i have to use the regedit...
  4. How do I prevent Windows from adding the OneDrive icon to my start menu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I prevent Windows from adding the OneDrive icon to my start menu?: I keep deleting this GD icon from Start but every so often windows adds it back. I do use OD occasionally so I'm not wanting to disable it completely. But I'm at the point of doing so because the MS gods think needs to be there. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated....
  5. How do I prevent Windows from adding the OneDrive icon to my start menu?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I prevent Windows from adding the OneDrive icon to my start menu?: I keep deleting this GD icon from Start but every so often windows adds it back. I do use OD occasionally so I'm not wanting to disable it completely. But I'm at the point of doing so because the MS gods think needs to be there. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated....
  6. How do I stop some mystery perpetual download that prevents me from uninstalling or adding...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I stop some mystery perpetual download that prevents me from uninstalling or adding...: Trying to add or delete a program, or app, is impossible as this message appears: "Another program is being installed. Please wait until installation is complete, and then try installing again."...
  7. How do I prevent Windows from installing a driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I prevent Windows from installing a driver?: I have an issue where Intel Management Interface Engine driver is preventing my laptop from hibernating or shutting down, I mean, the system just comes back to lock screen instead of turning off. If you search the web, you'll see this driver is well known to cause this issue,...
  8. How do i find the process that is preventing me from formatting a HDD?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i find the process that is preventing me from formatting a HDD?: I have transferred all my data onto a brand new SSD . I now want to format the old drive but keep seeing the following error message: 'This drive is in use. Another program or process is using this drive. Do you want to format it anyway?' I have closed my AV, malware...
  9. How prevent from ads

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How prevent from ads: Hello: My win10 installed build-in DEFEND, but every day there are ADS intrude in my PC。 How annoying! Anyway to prevent them out ? -- Zhao https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-prevent-from-ads/a2b2e712-55a9-4113-88ac-58e70a7a9e43
  10. Faily Settings Seem to be preventing me from adding a new user

in Windows 10 Support
    Faily Settings Seem to be preventing me from adding a new user: This is really stupid, But I cannot add a specific (Microsoft account based) user to any of my PC`s. This is my kids account, she was setup in my Microsoft family, I have now removed her as I`m sure I had this issue before, and had to remove her as a workaround to get the...