Windows 10: How do I prevent Windows message:

Discus and support How do I prevent Windows message: in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; How do I prevent this message after waking the computer up: "Microsoft recommends the browser that gives you world-class performance with more... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by anthony_m_a, Jul 3, 2020.

1. How do I prevent Windows message:

How do I prevent this message after waking the computer up:

"Microsoft recommends the browser that gives you world-class performance with more privacy while you browse"

:)

anthony_m_a, Jul 3, 2020
  2. Phusius Win User

How do I get Windows 7 to install on a full 3 TB HDD?

Thanks everyone, much appreciated. Giving this a shot now. I already try converting to GPT once already and it worked, but still only showed 2 TB, however, the steps listed your link Newteki have a few added steps I did not do. Also, I decided to go with Windows 8 Pro since Windows 7 was giving me so much trouble with this issue, yet it still gave me the same problems of only showing 2 TB then a separate 700ish GB drive.

Here goes nothing, thanks all, will be reporting back soon, hozzah!

Phusius, Jul 3, 2020
  3. How do I prevent Windows 10 from downloading and installing?

Hi Maurice,

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to assist you with the query.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience.

Please be assured that we will do our best to help you.

I suggest you to follow the steps given by Andre Da Costa (replied on July 31,
    2015) in the following thread and check if it helps.

How do I prevent Windows 10 from downloading?

How do I prevent Windows 10 from downloading?

Also, refer to the steps suggested by Canadian Tech (replied on September 6, 2015)
    in the following thread:

how do i stop windows 10 upgrade (downloading)

how do i stop windows 10 upgrade (downloading)

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Jul 3, 2020
  4. topgundcp Win User

How do I prevent Windows message:

How do I install windows 10 without harming my windows 7?

Here's what I suggest you to do:
    1. From Windows 7, download & Install Macrium Reflect Free. Connect one of your new 500GB HD and clone your current Windows 7 to it. Follow step 1,2,3 from the screen shot:

How do I prevent Windows message: [​IMG]

1. Disconnect your current Windows 7 then boot up with the new cloned copy of Windows 7
    2. Upgrade it to Windows 10 so it will be fully activated.
    3. If you decide to keep Windows 10 then do a fresh install of Windows 10. If not, disconnect the 500GB HD containing Windows 10 then re-connect your Windows 7
    4. You are back to where it was before.

topgundcp, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

How do I prevent Windows message:

1. How do I prevent Windows message: - Similar Threads - prevent message

2. what can I do about this net broadcast message that prevents / delays my pc from shutting down?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what can I do about this net broadcast message that prevents / delays my pc from shutting down?: what can I do about this net broadcast message that prevents / delays my pc from shutting down? Please make your answer UNcomplicated, VERY simple & sweet so I can fix the problem easily. Thank You Kindly....
  3. what can I do about this net broadcast message that prevents / delays my pc from shutting down?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what can I do about this net broadcast message that prevents / delays my pc from shutting down?: what can I do about this net broadcast message that prevents / delays my pc from shutting down? Please make your answer UNcomplicated, VERY simple & sweet so I can fix the problem easily. Thank You Kindly....
  4. I got an automated message claiming to be from Microsoft fraud prevention. It said to press...

I got an automated message claiming to be from Microsoft fraud prevention. It said to press...: I got an automated message claiming to be from Microsoft fraud prevention. It said to press 1 if you did not try to change your phone number. The number was 1-888-524-1674. Is this real?...
  5. I got an automated message claiming to be from Microsoft fraud prevention. It said to press...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got an automated message claiming to be from Microsoft fraud prevention. It said to press...: I got an automated message claiming to be from Microsoft fraud prevention. It said to press 1 if you did not try to change your phone number. The number was 1-888-524-1674. Is this real?...
  6. I got an automated message claiming to be from Microsoft fraud prevention. It said to press...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Cannot change primary email address. Error message: Your organization's policies prevent...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot change primary email address. Error message: Your organization's policies prevent...: Hello. I will shortly be deleting my old ....@sympatico.ca email address so i want to remove it from my microsoft account. When I went to my "manage how you sign into Microsoft account" page there is no option to switch primary addresses. instead I get the following message...
  8. Cannot change primary email address. Error message: Your organization's policies prevent...

Cannot change primary email address. Error message: Your organization's policies prevent...: Hello. I will shortly be deleting my old ....@sympatico.ca email address so i want to remove it from my microsoft account. When I went to my "manage how you sign into Microsoft account" page there is no option to switch primary addresses. instead I get the following message...
  9. Can bogus Your Phone error messages be prevented?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can bogus Your Phone error messages be prevented?: Your Phone would be SO great if I could JUST get rid of these infuriating messages:“Check that both of your devices are nearby, turned on, and connected to the same Wi-Fi network” … “Wait a bit, then try again.” … even for Microsoft, these messages are sub-minimalist and 100%...
  10. Can bogus Your Phone error messages be prevented?

Can bogus Your Phone error messages be prevented?: Your Phone would be SO great if I could JUST get rid of these infuriating messages:“Check that both of your devices are nearby, turned on, and connected to the same Wi-Fi network” … “Wait a bit, then try again.” … even for Microsoft, these messages are sub-minimalist and 100%...