Windows 10: How do I print 4 pictures on one sheet of paper?

Discus and support How do I print 4 pictures on one sheet of paper? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I print 4 different pictures on one sheet of paper? Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by traceywatkins, Sep 20, 2018.

1. How do I print 4 pictures on one sheet of paper?

How do I print 4 different pictures on one sheet of paper? Windows 10.

:)

traceywatkins, Sep 20, 2018

2. How to print multiple different photos on one sheet of paper

Actually, this question has been answered, in multiple places, along the following lines:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Windows Photo Viewer offers a list of templates that correspond to the most common print sizes.

Suppose you want to print four different 3" x 5" pictures on a single sheet of photo paper.

Follow these steps to print all the four pictures in one page.

1. Select all the four pictures, right-click and select Print. You should get the option “How do you want to print your pictures?”.

2. On the right-panel, there are various layouts available. Choose 3.5 * 5 in . (4).

This fits all the four images in one page. You can choose other layouts available as per your requirement.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only thing is, it doesn't seem to work. At my first attempt I selected 4 pictures, right-clicked and selected print, scrolled down the right column on the Print Pictures window and selected "3.5 x 5 in (4)". Only one of the four selected pictures appeared
    in the preview pane even though letter sized paper was selected and 4 pictures of the selected size should fit. The one selected picture did occupy a "correct" spot representing about 1/4th of the page; the other 3 spots on the page were blank.

Thinking that the 4 pictures actually needed to be re-sized to 3.5" x 5" I did exactly that with the 4 pictures previously selected, then tried the "select 4 pictures" > right click > select Print > select 3.5 x 5 in (4). Once again, only one of the pictures
    showed up and there were 3 blank spots where the other pictures should be.

Even if I select only one of the pictures and select the 3.5 x 5 in (4) option for printing, only one instance of that picture appears on the page.

So, How do you print 4 different 3.5 x 5 in. pictures on a letter sized page?

Tom Young99, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Rearly2 Win User
    How to print multiple pictures on a single sheet of photo paper in Windows 10

How to print multiple pictures on a single sheet of photo paper in Windows 10

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows Ink & touch]

Rearly2, Sep 20, 2018
  4. How do I print 4 pictures on one sheet of paper?

Multiple different photos on one sheet of paper printing!

Windows 10 : lost multiple different photos on one sheet of paper printing!

Cannot get “How do you want to print your pictures?” box not coming up any more! How to enable it, please?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings

Nervyn Placides Anthonipillai, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

How do I print 4 pictures on one sheet of paper?

1. How do I print 4 pictures on one sheet of paper? - Similar Threads - print pictures sheet

2. I need to print multiple 5x7 pics of the same on one sheet of paper using Photos....How?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to print multiple 5x7 pics of the same on one sheet of paper using Photos....How?: I am trying to print school pictures using the Photos app. I cannot get it to print multiple photos on the same page like Photo Viewer used to. 2 5x7 photos. Help please....
  3. I need to print multiple 5x7 pics of the same on one sheet of paper using Photos....How?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to print multiple 5x7 pics of the same on one sheet of paper using Photos....How?: I am trying to print school pictures using the Photos app. I cannot get it to print multiple photos on the same page like Photo Viewer used to. 2 5x7 photos. Help please....
  4. How do I print 4 different pictures on to a single sheet of A4 photo paper

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I print 4 different pictures on to a single sheet of A4 photo paper: How do I print 4 different pictures on to a single sheet of A4 photo paper? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-print-4-different-pictures-on-to-a-single/ad8db4c1-bb99-4724-88e8-f5b01ea33bf8
  5. How do I print 4 different pictures on to a single sheet of A4 photo paper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I print 4 different pictures on to a single sheet of A4 photo paper: How do I print 4 different pictures on to a single sheet of A4 photo paper? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-print-4-different-pictures-on-to-a-single/ad8db4c1-bb99-4724-88e8-f5b01ea33bf8
  6. How do I print 4 different pictures on to a single sheet of A4 photo paper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How do I print 6 images on one A4 sheet?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I print 6 images on one A4 sheet?: Yesterday I printed 6 images on one A4 sheet, today I can't remember how I did it, can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-print-6-images-on-one-a4-sheet/5482b553-4cdb-4618-9565-b8a4a2cdc087
  8. White gap on page when printing multiple pictures on one sheet.

White gap on page when printing multiple pictures on one sheet.: Very weird bug in Windows 10. I can print one picture or text just fine. But when I select multiple pictures, right click - print - I get a picture with a big white gap in the middle: photo of problem This happens on both of my printers so its not a driver or firmware or...
  9. print 4 pictures on one sheet of paper

in Windows 10 Customization
    print 4 pictures on one sheet of paper: I have a HP Photosmart 7510 printer. I want to put 4 4x6 pictures on one letter size photo paper sheet. How can I do that? so far, no luck....frustrated. Thanks for any help. Betty...
  10. how can I print multiple pictures in windows 10 0n one sheet

how can I print multiple pictures in windows 10 0n one sheet: how can I print multiple photos on one page using windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-can-i-print-multiple-pictures-in-windows-10-0n/ede6ca37-dd10-458a-92cb-a9175702b944