Windows 10: How do I print 6 images on one A4 sheet?

Discus and support How do I print 6 images on one A4 sheet? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Yesterday I printed 6 images on one A4 sheet, today I can't remember how I did it, can anyone help?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by SharonFreeman3, Jul 19, 2021.

1. How do I print 6 images on one A4 sheet?

Yesterday I printed 6 images on one A4 sheet, today I can't remember how I did it, can anyone help?

:)

SharonFreeman3, Jul 19, 2021

2. How can to stop one A4 sheet printing on 4 sheets? Windows 10.

how can i stop one a4 sheet printing on 4 sheets

Old title: printing.

caroline1945fb, Jul 19, 2021
  3. DOSGeezer Win User
    print a "contact sheet" of images

Yes! Selecting different size paper does help, however, I still can't get the pics's (jpg) to print in order; e.g. 001, 002, 002 etc.

Got any more ideas?

thank you for your suggestions

DOS Geezer

DOSGeezer, Jul 19, 2021
  4. DaveM121 Win User

How do I print 6 images on one A4 sheet?

print a "contact sheet" of images

Hi DOSGeezer,

It seems the only way to print your images multi-up on a page in Windows 10 is to select the bottom option (contact sheet) on that printing dialog

However, it will print 35 up with captions on the printing page . . .

What you may be able to do, if your printer supports it, is to print to A3 rather than A4 and you will end up with larger images with captions . . .

DaveM121, Jul 19, 2021
Thema:

How do I print 6 images on one A4 sheet?

1. How do I print 6 images on one A4 sheet? - Similar Threads - print images sheet

2. In Windows 13 - How to print more than or multiple images on one sheet. After tapping print...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Windows 13 - How to print more than or multiple images on one sheet. After tapping print...: This a Windows 10 question. I chose a topic that may not apply, but PLEASE help with my problem!! I have attempted numerous times to print multiple photos on one sheet. After selecting the photos to be printed and then clicking on Print there is no template from which choose...
  3. In Windows 13 - How to print more than or multiple images on one sheet. After tapping print...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    In Windows 13 - How to print more than or multiple images on one sheet. After tapping print...: This a Windows 10 question. I chose a topic that may not apply, but PLEASE help with my problem!! I have attempted numerous times to print multiple photos on one sheet. After selecting the photos to be printed and then clicking on Print there is no template from which choose...
  4. print multiple copies of one image on one sheet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    print multiple copies of one image on one sheet: HiI am trying to print several copies of THE SAME IMAGE. I would like to print two of this image on each a4 page. I have googled this problem and seen a lot of people asking the same question only to get imo extremely patronising answers explaining how to print DIFFERENT...
  5. print multiple copies of one image on one sheet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    print multiple copies of one image on one sheet: HiI am trying to print several copies of THE SAME IMAGE. I would like to print two of this image on each a4 page. I have googled this problem and seen a lot of people asking the same question only to get imo extremely patronising answers explaining how to print DIFFERENT...
  6. How do I print 4 different pictures on to a single sheet of A4 photo paper

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I print 4 different pictures on to a single sheet of A4 photo paper: How do I print 4 different pictures on to a single sheet of A4 photo paper? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-print-4-different-pictures-on-to-a-single/ad8db4c1-bb99-4724-88e8-f5b01ea33bf8
  7. How do I print 4 different pictures on to a single sheet of A4 photo paper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I print 4 different pictures on to a single sheet of A4 photo paper: How do I print 4 different pictures on to a single sheet of A4 photo paper? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-print-4-different-pictures-on-to-a-single/ad8db4c1-bb99-4724-88e8-f5b01ea33bf8
  8. How do I print 4 different pictures on to a single sheet of A4 photo paper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Blank sheet follows the printed one.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blank sheet follows the printed one.: Hi, I have Windows 10 version 1909 and an Epson SX 215 printer which works well except for one thing. A single sheet it comes out perfectly printed, but is followed by another blank single sheet. Not a major problem I know but a major nuisance. Any advice appreciated. 177854
  10. How do I print 4 pictures on one sheet of paper?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I print 4 pictures on one sheet of paper?: How do I print 4 different pictures on one sheet of paper? Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-print-4-pictures-on-one-sheet-of-paper/cb6d04a7-cd45-4596-a3df-f67772d4f30c