Windows 10: How do I print a pdf as a booklet?

Discus and support How do I print a pdf as a booklet? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can't open the pdf on word as it b*ggers up the formatting, nothing else seems to have the option. I want to print a 57 page pdf as an A5 booklet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by triplebob, Mar 2, 2019.

1. triplebob Win User

How do I print a pdf as a booklet?

I can't open the pdf on word as it b*ggers up the formatting, nothing else seems to have the option.

I want to print a 57 page pdf as an A5 booklet (using A4 paper) on a printer which doesn't print double-sided so I'll be turning the paper over myself.

:)

triplebob, Mar 2, 2019

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Mar 2, 2019
  3. Booklet printing settings broken in Word

My HP LaserJet Enterprise 600 Printer M603 used to print booklet format just fine. Now it just won't print booklet format from Word (though it will from eg PDF). In the Finishing tab, Booklet layout is Off. If I change it to Left binding, then try to print,
    it just switches back to Off again, and prints one side per sheet instead. The Device Manager suggests the latest driver is installed and that there's nothing wrong with it. What is the solution, please? Thank you.

LornaDupre, Mar 2, 2019
  4. Erika Aro Win User

Microsoft "Print to PDF" prints out Garbage

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Microsoft Print to PDF, we just have a few questions for you:

• What are the documents that you're trying to save as a PDF file?
    • Can you provide us a step-by-step screenshot of how you print your documents as PDF?

Erika Aro, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I print a pdf as a booklet? - Similar Threads - print pdf booklet

2. Looking PDF or Tutorial-booklet on File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking PDF or Tutorial-booklet on File Explorer: Seriously need HELP.On my home PC retired I brought OneDrive online. Then, after syncing completed, I got myself into trouble by deleting files - the wrong ones although OD warned me. Working with MS Support when I still had OD online, I stated I wanted to work only with the...
  3. Looking PDF or Tutorial-booklet on File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking PDF or Tutorial-booklet on File Explorer: Seriously need HELP.On my home PC retired I brought OneDrive online. Then, after syncing completed, I got myself into trouble by deleting files - the wrong ones although OD warned me. Working with MS Support when I still had OD online, I stated I wanted to work only with the...
  4. Help me print a pdf booklet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me print a pdf booklet.: I need to print a pdf in booklet form. All the instructions I find online seem to apply to the Adobe pdf reader. However, because I run Windows in S Mode, I cannot install the Adobe reader. Surely the Edge pdf reader can accomplish the same thing, but I can't seem to figure...
  5. Help me print a pdf booklet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me print a pdf booklet.: I need to print a pdf in booklet form. All the instructions I find online seem to apply to the Adobe pdf reader. However, because I run Windows in S Mode, I cannot install the Adobe reader. Surely the Edge pdf reader can accomplish the same thing, but I can't seem to figure...
  6. how do I open pdf for printing pictures

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do I open pdf for printing pictures: how do I install pdf for printing pictures https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-open-pdf-for-printing-pictures/76e08a4d-5ec2-4808-aef6-48e35a982105
  7. how do I open my pdf for printing pictures

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do I open my pdf for printing pictures: how do I add pdf for printing pictures https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-open-my-pdf-for-printing-pictures/215effbe-e449-4747-858a-a577fa3506ea
  8. Booklet printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Booklet printing: I have recently bought as new desktop PC with windows 10 and Offfice365. I need to prt a 16 page bklet to my HP Pro 8600. I have downloaded a new drv for the prt but still vannot prt bklet...
  9. printing .pdf & printing preferences available - how do I add options?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printing .pdf & printing preferences available - how do I add options?: Hello: How do I add options to the printing preferences, which I am not currently seeing when printing a .pdf? ie: "staple", choose drawer, etc Or, how do I get to my regular "print" window when printing a .pdf, instead of getting the print window that I am getting?...
  10. How do I rename booklets?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I rename booklets?: Hi How do I rename booklets?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-rename-booklets/2881ae81-b972-447c-bd06-811d342b6a16

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i print as a booklet windows 10

2. how to print booklet on windows 10

3. how to print a booklet on windows 10

4. print pdf as booklet,
  5. how to print booklet from windows 10,
  6. how to print a pdf as a booklet,
  7. how to print a booklet windows 10,
  8. print booklet in pdf windows 10,
  9. print booklet windows 10,
  10. windows 10 print booklet,
  11. pdf 2020 printing as a booklet,